Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

soooo....What did ya get from the BR vault?

67 posts, 45 members
raniwelsh
104 posts
I got Chi Chi Blush & Bronzer Double ended Face Brush, Avon Mega Effects Mascara and Elizabeth Arden Radiant Bronzing Powder :P
SO happy right now! 
hughes_dre
229 posts
I got two Avo products before it told me I had to be an administrator or Review Hero to keep shopping so I missed out on a lot of stuff.  I'd already paid postage before I could then, go back in and add more things to my cart but a lot of the things I wanted were sold out. So disappointed.
Bayley
238 posts
I got exactly what I wanted! two trilogy products the ultra rich moisturiser and the calming serum. Such a great idea beauty review you have absolutely spoilt us rotten! haha
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Viva la juicy yay :) 
Allymay
26 posts
That was so so fast :0 . I ended up with one thing and it wasn't what I originally wanted . I thought It was an amazing idea though :)
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I managed to get the Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive for Women Razor, Discreets Scented Sanitary Disposal Bags (because that was the last of my points haha), Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner, I Love Shimmer and Shine Lip Gloss - Raspberry and Blackberry and the Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj 50ml Gift Set :) So, so happy right now. BR, you ladies are AMAZING!! Thankyou so much for allowing us to take part in something incredibly awesome xxxxx
Susilia
484 posts
I wanted the trilogy rosehip oil but it was sold out so I got the calming serum instead, hope that will be nice too, also I got an Avon eyeshadow brush, pity there's $10 for postage though for 2 small items, it is so much more worth for people who got some really expensive stuff like perumes.
LisaE5
447 posts
I was sooo happy with the outcome, I got the one and only The Body Shop Body Scrub. I also got a Schick razor, nivea sunscreen and and Juicy Couture Gift Set :D :D :D :D :D
Susilia
484 posts
It was really exciting though, amazing, isn't it!? :)
LisaE5
447 posts
Sure is :D $10 probably isnt too bad considering websites such as thewarehouse.co.nz charge a flat rate of $7, even if you get something very tiny, and you don't have to pay for the product to begin with :D 
Xtinastar
165 posts
I got the Elizabeth Arden Radiant Bronzing Powder, Juicy Couture Parfum set and the trilogy night cream. Thanks so much BR!! Im one happy lady, i think we are super spoilt! xxx
funbeea
114 posts
I got the Nicki Minaj gift set. So happy.
bronjenks
253 posts
Man, you had to be fast didnt you???  I hadnt got into the sneak peak so didnt really know what was in there but still managed to spend all my points so hubby has something to give me for my birthday next week, lol.  I got an Avon nail polish and lipstick and the sunscreen spray.  Would of loved some of the fancy stuff  so will have to get reviewing and build up my points for next time.  Well done BR, that was fun :-)
itskaz_xo
199 posts
My postage was like $16.98 or something hun? But I would have gladly paid more considering the fact that, that's all I had to pay for. Awesome start to my weekend, I'm so happy!! :) x I really do hope everyone else had fun and got something they wanted x
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I am so pleased with what I have chosen - Viva la Juicy (OMG!!!) and two Avon nail polishes (Whooppee!). There were a couple of other things that looked fab but I was too slow. I think all BR girls are going to have a fab Xmas. Thank you thank you thank you!!!  
LisaE5
447 posts
Mine was $16.98 as well, thats if you have 7 products or more. I'm so happy for my purchases, I think I will keep some and wrap them up to put under the xmas tree (make sure I write "from: BR" haha)
Lol thought Id come see what I missed out on when my hero profile got taken down along with my 2,500 points all over adding salons to the site looks like not much but rip off postage and crappy products not worth the time and effort on this sham of a site!
funbeea
114 posts
Hay that's not fair. We know you aren't happy but there is no reason to bring us all down. We are all happy with it.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Lisa that is so cute - "from BR" on the little Xmas tag! I love it! And I agree with you ItsKaz when you consider the price of the products available, postage is a small price to pay. I am really happy with what I got, and for those girls who sadly missed out on purchasing what they wanted, just think in the next Vault you will have a ton of points to spend! Have a great weekend girls! 
LisaE5
447 posts
Well said Funbeea, I'm very pleased with my products and I'm sure majority of the Heros and Experts are as well :D
Bayley
238 posts
I would happily pay a lot more for shipping for the wonderful products I got! Beauty review is so generous and there are a lot of very grateful girls on this site! Thanks BR 
RachelM
345 posts
I'm extremely happy with what I got Trilogy Age Proof Active Enzyme, Trilogy Nutrient Plus Firming Serum and Avon Cosmic Blue $12;95 shipping couldn't be happier.  Thanks so much BR what an awsome idea, rewarding us for our reviews.  
pnortee_gurl
17 posts
I logged on before 9am... but went and did something then came back like 9.30am and most of the good stuff was gone.lolz... but no worries, I am still happy with what I got.it was free and all I paid for was $9.95 for postage... OMG im the happiest girl right now!!!! getting free stuff is awesome! 
I love Beauty Review.. even though I just got a Dove Shampoo & Condy and a face exfoliator cream... I am soooo stoked.hehehe Best Day Ever for me!!! Keep rolling in the Christmas pressies BR!!!!!!!
KrystleF
158 posts
So happy with my Viva la juicy perfume :)
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Ahh, that's such a neat idea. I might do that too hun :) Haha, and have a little tag saying it's from BR.

And definitely hun, postage was nothing compared to the awesome goodies we'll be getting. So excited! Can't wait to get mine.

And don't worry about that negative comment. It's not even worth replying to. Hope my fellow BR lovelies have an awesome weekend xx
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
so your the one that got the scrub lisaE5! hehe that was the first thing i went for but you were to quick ! good on ya :Dim so stoked, getting $131 worth or products for $16! BR you rock ... i havent had a email yet comfirming payment?? anyone else not got one?? the $15.95 has gone out of my account though? :/  
funbeea
114 posts
I think Beauty review are going through now and sending emails and what not. I haven't got mine yet
Susilia
484 posts
No email here either, but I wouldn't be too worried!;)
xjayloux
900 posts
I feel very spoilt, my wish list has been fufilled today and just in time for my birthday next week <3

And wow tomorrow is sunday, and guess what its a new day, and you need to get over yesterdays problems.

Hope all the other ladies enjoyed the vault as much as i did <3
1139 posts
It makes me really happy to see that so many ladies got things that they really wanted! I managed to get the Viva la Juicy gift set and the Maybelline Brow Pencil. I wanted to add a whole bunch of other things to my cart but I managed to restrain myself! This was a fantastic opportunity and there were so many amazing products in there... I still can't really believe I just got $158 worth of product for $9.95!  

And to everyone who didn't get anything - you'll just have more points to use next time (unlike those of us who ended up spending almost all our points in one go, haha!)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I'm stoked with what I got (an Elzabeth Arden lipgloss kit and straightener holder). I would have loved a beauty blender but I'm sooo grateful to BR for giving us this opportunity. Can't wait to review my products, thanks so much BR X
1139 posts
jessickaxnz - you will love the hair straightener holder. I was lucky enough to be selected to trial one and I absolutely love mine. Definitely worth the money (or in this case, points)!
skingeek
537 posts
I got the Elizabeth arden green tea set and a Paul Mitchell blow dry spray. Thanks Beauty Review! I'm so excited <3 <3 <3
haiikrystal
1 posts
I got the Elizabeth Arden Trio in Violet Bloom! :) Im really happy! I wanted the bronzer powder so bad but missed out :( Oh well! There is always next time! Thanks Beauty Review xx
LisaE5
447 posts
blueeyes85-  Once I saw that there was only one of them, I knew what was going in the cart first, gotta get your priorities right haha. Yeah I'm stoked as well, getting over $200 worth of goodies for $16 is a bargain. Looking forward to the next sales and the surprise thats announced tomorrow :D
Eloursnz
45 posts
Can't wait to see everyones reviews once they get their products, there were so many goodies in there!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I got the 30ml juicy perfume gift set, sugar beauty hot pocket and Avon lipgloss. So happy and appreciative to the BR ladies! Its such a fab site and amazing that we get prezzies for having fun and reviewing products! xo
Kylenefs
68 posts
Wow some of you  have got some awesome things well done! :)

I accidentally slept in and didn't remember till close to 12 but was still happy to log in and get a few items

I love Shimmer and Shine Lip Gloss
Avon Ideal Flawless Beauty Balm Cream
Dove Damage Therapy Color Care

Must remember to wake up earlier next time lol but still happy with what I got :)

Merry Christmas to all, can't wait to read the reviews bout some of the fab things you got !
ree_nz
247 posts
no email either - but so happy I got the opi :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I got the Linden Leaves shampoo and conditioner and the Linden Leaves facial oil. I knew the perfumes would be one of the first to go luckily for me I'm very picky about perfumes so when I didn't see any DKNY perfumes in the beauty vault on Thursday, I didn't want to spend any points on the other ones. And since I'm planning on trying out natural makeup that narrowed my options to skincare besides I often find out the colors look kinda different when you see them in the shop then when you see them online and I would like to test makeup before I buy. Overall, I think I'm lucky I managed to get what I did and it's nice not be upset at the review heros and other explorers for grabbing stuff that you want. Mind you I was worried that it might have been sold out by the time I got there but I was lucky.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
So so stoked with this. I got a trilogy moisturiser which I was wanting then just kept adding to use up points. I got an eye shadow from Avon, nuetrogena sunscreen, make up sponge the pink one forget who by, and the bun maker.

Thank you so much beauty review ladies xx
OliviaJess
40 posts
I got the nicki Minaj fragrance gift set. I was so happy. I love perfumes so I just had to get it. So excited to try it out. I havnt smelt it before or even tried it so I hope it smells nice. Plus it was for free!!!! Only postage was needed which was only cheap as. Can't wait for it to arrive.
bex_mcd
46 posts
Unfortunately I had to move today and my movers (aka family) wanted to do it at 9am, so I missed out this time, but it sounds like it was great fun and I can't wait for the next one!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I logged on at 2 to see what was left a s had to work today the only thing I wanted but couldn't get was the hair straightener hot pad. But I got a blush brush, two Avon eyeshadow s and two Avon lipsticks
baileybreanna
119 posts
I got everything I was after - The Trilogy Everything Balm, a heat pad for my cloud nine and the Elizabeth Arden lipgloss set :) Very pleased and can't wait for the next one!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I got the 3 Trilogy products that i really wanted

Trilogy age proof Booster serum 

Trilogy age proof replenishing night cream

Trilogy Nutrient  plus firming serum 
Wh0syaMama
35 posts
I've been on cloud 9 since this morning!! I think my hubby is sick and tired of hearing about it! Even if I had missed out on what I really wanted I would have found SOMETHING to try!  I was however very fortunate,  I got two Avon NailpolishesElizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Holiday Gift SetSugar Beauty Hot Pocket I think postage was pretty reasonably as well! $165 worth of product for $12.95 postage SWEET!! Thank You Beauty Review you have placed a smile on my face all day and that is worth WAY more than $12.95 postage.  
kelseyfeisst
115 posts
Oh everyone seems pretty happy about what they got that's good :) I got 7 things! pretty happy about that, I am suprised that the UBER lash is still sitting in the vault though I thought that would have got snapped up straight away, I am still using mine that I got to review at the very start of the year and got heaps left, does the trick really well!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
It was fun & super exciting! I got Trilogy ultra hydrating face cream, Trilogy vital moisturising cream & the Trilogy sensitive skin cream. A few christmas prezzies sorted which is awesome! Thanks BR you rock xxx
LisaE5
447 posts
I think the only problem with the Uberlash is that it required so many points and although I had the points for it and more, I would rather try out several products rather than one but thats just my opinion. Although for the price, trading points is quite a good idea rather than spending nearly $200 for it :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!