Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Something is very wrong with me. . .

29 posts, 15 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
. . . I have $50 of free money ( a gift card) for a mall which includes (among other things) MAC, Farmers, Lush and the Body Shop, and I can't think of what to spend it on. I even *gasp* said ' I think I have enough makeup for now'

I'm scared. :p
First Lady
957 posts
Is there a Peter Alexander in said mall?

Cough Glasshouse. Cough. Rio.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha the candles. What about shoes or clothes or something nice for the home!? (includes candles bwahahahaha)
trudijoy
8375 posts
no Nat but there are gift stores and I could check those for candles, but I do have 7 of those atm lol.

I'm thinking champagne for my last day of work. Not to drink AT work. Well probably not...
trudijoy
8375 posts
shaz I thought of that but my wardrobe is fine atm, I'm barely going to wear shoes once I start my new job and I wanna blow it frivolously haha. One of the mums of the kids I took away last month gave me it to say thanks.

BTW Nat have you *smelled* the rio?
trudijoy
8375 posts
(btw first world problems, I know. But I got some icky news today and this is the problem I'm choosing to focus on haha)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I'm actually pretty much the same for right now, so I'm choosing to buy myself storage for said make up and some Shopkins because I collect those and love them :P Another thing I love collecting is cute notebooks. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I know exactly what you mean Trudijoy! I have a $100 prezzycard burning a hole in my pocket at the moment!!!! (However I have spend crazy amounts on makeup lately with a Clarins haul and a wee order from Nordstrom and Sephora on their way)
MareeB
5244 posts
Funny! I just got given a $50 New World card. And Trudi I got some devasting news today too, so hot on the heels of a funeral yesterday and a funeral today, I'm feeling very fragile! I did try and balance the karma by buying 8 products at the Warehouse for myself, but it didn't help as much as it usually would....
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sorry to hear that Maree xx Mine wasn't devastatung, just frustrating and highlighted that I'm undervalued grrr.

Kia kaha x
Rezee
1964 posts
Sorry about the not good news you two!
does the card have an expiry? I'd probably sit on it for a bit. I just earnt a $20 farmers reward voucher but I'm going to try to be good and save it for a little while (I think it has 6 months right?).
chikoboo
3402 posts
If only! hehehe I got a small lump of money for which I'm to do what I want with but my problem is I have so many carts full all over the internet that I can't narrow it down to what I want the most.  As it is a small amount from inhertiance I am going to make a clever purchase of a high end expensive perfume for sure but I know the person who left it to me would be saying spend on things that make you happy, but which one!!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I too have gift cards lying around yet to be used. Since I have started focussing on using things I have the lure of new products has been seriously minimal. I might spend mine on a nice candle though once I get through my stash!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Right! I earnt a $20 Farmers reward a couple weeks ago and am yet to use it. It's more because there's nothing from Farmers I need right now lol but I still made other purchases 0_o I'm not buying anymore makeup until I've off-loaded some of what I've got!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
First of all hugs too you trudijoy and Mareebros for the difficult times you are going through and a special hug to you Mareebros for your loss xxxxx

I love how Nat comes in with her little cough comments, you're so cute Nat (but such an enabler lol) xx

I was given a $50 prezzy card at the start of semester for helping with Orientation Day here at Tec (I'm part of the Student Association here) and its just been sitting here and I keep forgetting it, so thanks for the reminder.  Although it does actually remind me why I didn't spend it straight away, its because I have so many things I want that I just can't decide either lol.  I might keep it for a rainy day or maybe for my little girl's birthday which is coming up in November although I have actually bought her birthday present already so......lol.  Ah dilemma lol xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
woohoo!  not just me lol.  I was going to use it on boots then I got boots in Wild Pair for $20.

I think a decent bottle of bubbly to finish my last term teachings might be the thing :)  If I can use it in NW lol
Macs
5351 posts
I wouldn't know what to get with a gift card. If I gave it to my kids they would know exactly what they would buy lol sometimes I wish I had their instant descion making .
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have almost $100 worth of farmers vouchers, and i have had them for a long time. When i go into farmers, nothing grabs my attention so no point wasting the vouchers. However, i have a few expiry dates creeping up so would hate to waste it on a impulse buy on something i dont even want or need
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Definitely can't let them go to waste! Nail polish :D
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks ladies I really appreciate your warm and caring support. It's the human condition eh? good times and bad times.
charly
456 posts
Maree and Trudi, sorry to hear things have been rough lately. Hope things perk up xo
trudijoy
8375 posts
I sorted this wee first world problem today.  I got a portable recharge pack for phone/camera/tablet, and a MOR Marshmallow hand cream (well it was on sale for $29.90 and then I got $11 off that so it was still cheap (for MOR) :D
Ringy
825 posts
Love MOR products and I have the marshmallow hand cream on my bedside table- smells so yummy. Excellent choices made there.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Is that in a cute pink bottle!? That's my faaaaavvveee eevveerrrr I got it for free in a gift set and daayyuuumm I love it. Good choice!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
shaz i have seen you rave about it a lot so I went for it.  They have more for $29.90 if you require enabling lol.

it reminds me of snow fairy a little bit - sweet and girly and gorgeous
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahah I'm glad I helped enable you ;-P but no, I have enough hand cream haha. Although I think when I run out I would gladly repurchase it, it's pretty darn good. I turn into a weird sniff monster though haha smell all the (two) hands!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have plenty too.  but i don't have THIS one.  SO I needed it. :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
HAH! yeah I get that logic ;-) Its totally normal in a womans world. Men will never understand! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I also didn't have a pink one, one in this scent family, one with a gold lid or the exact one I wanted in my stressed out, PMSing state.

SO many reasons to buy the under half price, very pretty thing. . . .

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!