Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

139 posts, 52 members
MareeB
5239 posts
..did the 80,000th review???
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I wanna know so bad
kirstyj
1732 posts
Not me! So gutted it happened when I was at work. I wanted to join in the fun :(
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
not me. Was at work   but yay to who did it.  xxxxx well done
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Not me either. I was in the kitchen making a bacon butty lol
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'm so curious too! Please come out of hiding, oh mysterious reviewer!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wonder if they have even been told yet??
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I did post a review around that time but when it refreshed it said 80,001 so I don't think it was me?
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Where's the gossip fairy when ya need her ;)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yeah come on gossip fairy. Sprinkle your fairy dust
simone94
191 posts
Not me, was out shopping and visiting the library
Macs
5351 posts
Definately wasn't me as I was picking kids up. I wonder what that prize is? Is it the eight minutes of heaven?
First Lady
957 posts
Present shakers the lot of you!! 

We're about to start announcing winners soon - it always seems like a good idea to celebrate large until you start randomising lists, finding contact details and typing messages! 

So essentially my evening is set to be longgggg night of spreading the good news.  I can handle that! 

And hehe, I know who placed the 80000th review! 

xox 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
First lady!! Sounds like a fun night you will have. Make sure you have nibbles ready
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Sounds like you have a long night ahead of you Nat, i hope you have a healthy supply of skittles and diet coke x
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah that made me laugh, we are a group of pressie shakers. I can imagine what it's like for everyone that's brought a beauty box now, the suspense must be huge!

:)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I highly doubt it was me, when I left for school there was still about 100 reviews to go and it had already ticked over by the time I got home. I'd love to know what the 8mins in heaven is though....
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Nat you're always such a hard worker! 
First Lady
957 posts
The Husband just walked in with a bar of that weird chocolate everyone's going on about, so I might just survive!

xox

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I have yet to try that chocolate ;^; Maybe over the weekend when I'm out celebrating my brother's birthday I might be able to pick a block up hehe
MrsLissy
301 posts
You're a big tease Nat! Just as well we love you :D
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The Jelly Tip one? I brought a block today just to try it... and i think whitakers did a great job of making it taste like jelly tip... but i find it super sweet! I guess it will satisfy you when you get that sweet craving
chikoboo
3402 posts
Tease!! Lol and yes I'm a present shaker, very proud of it too :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
That chocolate is weird. I dunno if I like it. The biscuits are a bit better though, wonder if they'd taste different frozen :D
simone94
191 posts
That chocolate is sickly sweet, one piece at a time is alright. Need to try the biscuits next.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Yay my partner just walked in the door with the new chocolate too :) *thank you period* haha. He always brings me sweet treats when I get it. Especially when my cramps are super intense.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I think the gossipy fairy isn't nearly gossipy enough!!!!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
From what I've seen the general opinion is that the biscuits are better?

Nat please please please tell us who did the 80k review!
Danni
324 posts
Nooooo! The biscuits are yuck compared to the chocolate! (Still delicious though just not as good) I reckon the chocolate gets the jelly tip flavour more than the biscuts. 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I think I just need to OD on chocolate... the Jelly Tip block, the biscuits and some Whittakers chocolate milk? Mmmm
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Do you think if I spam the forum the Gossip Fairy will give up the info? I wouldn't really do that but I've almost hit 900 posts so yay for that hehe. 
Kimrose
1415 posts
What an exciting evening! Winners announced and chocolate, really dosent get much better than that!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I also have jelly beans - after seeing Lutece say she didn't like them I remembered how much I loved them hahaha 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
My Dad gives me 2 jellybeans at the end of the day if I've helped out around the house... That made me sound like 5 years old.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hhahahaha are they good jelly beans? I told a friend all the parcels I have coming and she's like... "coloring book?" and I was like... I'm not 5 I swear.. hahaha
kirstyj
1732 posts
My mission for tomorrow;
Buy third block of jelly tip chocolate (because the biscuits suck)
Find adult colouring book.
and that will be my life complete.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Leave the biscuits alone!!!! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I think they're good, but the best jellybeans are the gourmet ones from Farmers that cost like 8 bucks for a small cylinder :P
Lutece
1849 posts
WOW did it tick over already?! Theres some very busy bees who have been writing reviews today, yay!! Now we are getting close to seeing 6 digit review :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Soo exciting, I can't wait!!

Wow, there's some great choccie purchasing partners out in the world!! I have milkshakes (the chewy lollies)...
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm just leaving some more biscuits for you Shazatron! :)
Jesse
745 posts
Love the chocolate. LOVE. I'm normally okay not going crazy on chocolate and can eat a little bit at a time, but I ate half a block yesterday.
Macs
5351 posts
Kirsty j that sounds like heaven to me. TraineeMua I love those Gourmet Jelly beans too. What a cool dad you got. I didn't get anything for housework at your age lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah excellent, I can turn into the cookie monster now ahahahaha 
gtsgrl
169 posts
Lol @ pressie shakers.
I'm another one that thinks the chocolate is better than the biscuits.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Would you lot please stop talking about chocolate and jellybeans, poor Chikoboo! *zips mouth again* (well I did promise to shush ;)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh goodness! I'm so sorry Chik if you're reading all of that 
charly
456 posts
Sorry you have a late night Nat, but we all appreciate your long hours!
pintsize
1072 posts
What good husbands we must have... my hubby arrived home this morning with a block too... it is in the freezer... I might need a few more pieces to be convinced ;) you know... to see if it's good haha
mallomiss
569 posts
Definitely wasn't me. I was planning on writing a review when it was about 50 away but I got caught up with stupid work lol
can't wait to see who won!!!
Yay for your hubby Nat! What a sweetheart! Sorry you have such a big night ahead, thankfully it's spreading joy though!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!