Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

So many (exciting) trials

22 posts, 13 members
MrsRosie
214 posts
There are so many fabulous trials teams open at the moment, what one(s) are you  hoping to get picked for?

My top 3 : Moisture Mist Primer / Clinicians Rejuvenate Supplement / Eco Minerals foundation.

Sounds like there are a heap of spaces which is even more exciting, good luck to everybody :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've got my eye on (pun intended) the Cosima eye cream and the Nivea Q10 trials.  Love Q10 it is amazing at firming up the skin so I would have high hopes for that product.

MrsRosie
214 posts
I love a good pun :P
Good luck chikoboo, I hope you get on one of those. I havent tried any Nivea Q10 products before, Nivea seems to be a great well trusted brand though.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
The eco minerals foundation and the moisture mist primer would be in my top 3 as well. Can't pick a third.
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooooh - the Clinicians Rejuvenate supplements would be my first choice, then the Cosima eye cream and the Nivea Q10 Pearls. There surely are some great trials :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'd love to try both the Nivea Q10 and eco mineral foundation. Amazing trial opportunities :)
Macs
5351 posts
I'd love to get on any of those trials. But if I had to pick it would be the 1. micellar water 2. Eco mineral Foundation 3. Clinicians one
Kimrose
1416 posts
Rejuvenate and the Nivew COQ10 trials as well as the primer with spf! I wounder if we will get our wishes, fingers crossed for all of us xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
My two top choices would be the Cosima eye cream and the Clinician Rejuvenate. I might buy these if the reviews are good, so although I would love a spot on the trial team if I don't get one I'll probably end up owning those products eventually unless the reviews are bad.
MrsO
196 posts
I would love to try the Cosima Eye Cream and the Nivea Pearls.
MrsRosie
214 posts
I hope everyone gets the opportunity to at least be picked for their fave trials. I look forward to reading the reviews aswell. fingers crossed ladies x 
Rezee
1964 posts
There are so many great trials going at the moment, and even better is that there will be heaps of people getting to trial them. Definitely the more the better in this case.?I was only recently chosen for a trial so I'm good for now although the eye cream for wrinkles sounds sooooo good!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
There are some really good trials aren't there.  I think if I had to choose one, it would definitely be the Q10 Pearls by Nivea, would love to try that :-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I got a spot on the eco mineral foundation tonight, one of the trials I would of liked to of been on! :) Thanks BR x Can't wait to trial this.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Wow Amy congratulations. Can't wait to read the review. 
MrsRosie
214 posts
I got on the same trial Amy :) I'm feeling very excited and lucky to have nabbed a spot! Cannot wait to see the outcome of this trial, especially since its by picking the colour online. Thanks so much BR ? xox
MrsRosie
214 posts
*That should be a love heart not a question mark btw... Sily technology must be time to switch off and call it bedtime xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Thanks Ravjee! Yay MrsRosie, awesome :) I'm really intrigued to read all the reviews from this trial. It'll be interesting to see how the foundation works with different skin types :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I got on the trial for the Rejuvenate but unfortunately had a headache and went to sleep, when I woke up, I saw the email and went to accept it but alas it was not to be.  Thanks so much for the invite anyway BR, maybe next time.  Congrats on you lovelies that did manage to get on a trial x
bronjenks
253 posts
I'm keen to try the Cossima eye cream or the primer.  Two things I dont buy often myself but prob the two things I need to use the most, lol.

Rezee
1964 posts
Oh no mumof3, hopefully another opportunity will come up soon!
MrsRosie
214 posts
Oh bummer mumof3, hope another opportunity comes your way soon and that you got rid of your headache x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!