Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

So I tried baking for the first time today

5 posts, 5 members
Rezee
1964 posts
and I'm pleasantly surprised at how it looks. I have very dry skin and even when I go lightly with rcma powder (the best I've tried so far), sometimes my undereyes get a little cakey. But I decided to just go for it and I packed it on with my beauty blender after applying concealer and left it for about 5 minutes.My undereyes do feel a slight bit tight but nothing uncomfortable. They are super smooth though and no caking up. I have slight creasing but I think thats just because I'm 30 not 20!Has anyone else given this a go? I see all the youtubers doing it but since most of them have fancy lights, it's hard to tell what it actually does for them.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've given it a go and didn't notice a huge difference. But maybe I was doing it wrong.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yes, I wonder the same thing Rezee or even instagramers when they take a photo of their finished face. Mainly because they filmed and photographed in set lighting and from set angles so it's tricky to tell how if it's actually cakey in sunlight or daylight because it's got more layers of product. But I'm glad you nailed it this time. 
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't given it a go Reeze. It's on my list of things to try out. Good on you for giving it a try. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm obsessed with baking! It's amazing how much it can define the contour and set the under eye! I use the same powder! :) I use a brus currently to add it to my face but have just purchased another faux beauty blender to try the 'apply it with a damp beauty blender' tip. :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!