Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Skin Therapy Dragon's Blood

7 posts, 6 members
MrsO
196 posts
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tried the Skin Therapy Dragon's Blood Collagen Sculpting Serum before and what you thought of it. I see Countdown has it for $20.00 and also the Skin Therapy SPF15 Moisturiser and Night Cream for $20.00 each. I'm looking for a new daily moisturiser, night cream and serum and might try these.
MareeB
5239 posts
I've never tried them sorry, but I'm keen to hear how you get on if you buy them :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've never tried that particular brand but I do know a lot of people swear by dragon's blood products.
ladythorn
108 posts
I haven't tried it myself, my mum has been wondering how good it is since seeing it advertised on Good Morning. 
PutterJiffy
11 posts
I for one am not keen on Dragon's Blood products.  Just me though.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I haven't used Skin Therapy Dragon's Blood, but I use Skin Physics Dragon Blood and love it.  I have super sensitive skin and this seems to really help :-)
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks for the comments ladies, I have decided to try some Natio products at the moment.I was in Farmers the other day and purchased the Natio Restore Eye Serum and the Natio Pure Mineral Dark Circle Corrector which I have found to be very good for sensitive eyes and to reduce dark circles and wrinkles. As a bonus I got a free picnic rug as well. I now have my eye on the Natio Lip Balm SPF30+, the Natio Restore Replenish Day Cream and the Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF50+ which will come with another picnic rug. I am very aware of sun damaged skin nowadays.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!