Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shiseido Glow Enhancing Primer

10 posts, 7 members
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Ladies

Does anyone know if this is able to be reviewed please? I can't find it anywhere?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Mareebros,

If you'd like to review it feel free to request it here and we can get the elves to load it up.

Kellie xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Kellie, done! Do you have any idea why some products that get requested never go into the brand directory?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Sometimes brands don't make it on because they've been discontinued. Other times it's because they're not readily accessible to us here in little ol' NZ - and on top of that we generally like to see an official distributor/stockist for NZ. 

Quite often products are requested that are already in the system (this happens about 20% of the time) so sometimes it's worth having a wee look around the brand's pages just in case that's what has happened.

The other thing that can happen is that requests are too vague, for example 'please load up anything from *insert range here*, which results in products sitting there unreviewed.

Lastly with all the exciting things happening on BR - the relaunch, the vault, the BRBB - things have slowed down with the uploads, so if you've requested something and it hasn't popped up yet, chances are it's in the queue.

I hope that answers your question :) xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Kellie. They're NZ brands so hopefully they'll make it there soon :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh wow Kellie you're a moderator now. Congrats on getting your dream job. I'm looking forward to some amazing articles authored by you.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh can't wait to review that wee primer. I also saw this month at farmers if you spend $99 on sheidedo, you recieve a free 30ml of this primer. Very tempted ;)
SandieNZ
424 posts
I am so excited to see this post!! I am going to bin an Elf Primer I have and was thinking I didn't have any primer left at all, but reading this reminds me I saved that little baby for a special occassion!  ;)
Lutece
1849 posts
I am obssessed with the Shiseido glow primer, thats awesome to know thank you Kellie and congrats darlin on being a moderator I just saw now, woohoo!!!! XXX 
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Shiseido Primer is really lovely x BR gifted it to us so I'm assuming they'll add it to the to-review list at some point :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!