Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

September Violet Box

7 posts, 5 members
sassyweechick
14 posts
Mine arrived this morning! First time EVER getting a violet box, it was so lovely opening it up!
What did you all think? How did it compare with previous months and what did you think of the products?

If you haven't got yours yet and want to be surprised don't read any further... I'm going to share my initial thoughts on them before I go and review them on here in the near future after using for a wee bit longer...

I'm already in lvoe witht the Polished London "Bristol Bloom" dry shampoo - was having a bad hair day and wishing my hair tie hadn't broken this morning but a few sprays of this and it's starting to look normal again (hoorah!)

A bit confused by the lippy -  the mirror is in an awkward place that you can't use when applying?! (Poor design, maybe?)

Either way, I'm excited! Can't wait to go home and have a proper play!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I haven't been home yet so hopefully mine is there and those two items were shown to everyone accidentally but I would love to see what else we have. I hope mine is at home but if not I will have to wait.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I reckon this was one of the worst so far. It annoyed me how they had already shown 2 of the products that were going in there. I could be having a bla day. I'm sure it will grow on me
Qweenkaren
313 posts
This one was my second one & I was a lot happier with this one.
I really like the lippy & I'm not bothered by the mirror... I love nail repair products, much better than polish IMO. I would never have bought dry shampoo so great that I can give this a go. I'm just not sure about the eyeshadow tho.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I have watched a video on YouTube today with a unboxing because a mate wanted to see it. For me I have missed feelings about it but I will probably set the stuff I don't like aside for RAOK or a mates Christmas present
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I really liked mine! Haven't tried the dry shampoo yet but am excited to! LOVE the lippy, although that's a good point about the mirror haha. Now just waiting for Goodie Box to arrive as well :) xx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
This box for me was a miss as none of the product really appeal to me but oh well I don't mind as there is always next month. I will use 3/5 items though

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!