Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

SEPHORA IS COMING TO NZ!!!

64 posts, 24 members
MrsLissy
301 posts
Look here:https://www.facebook.com/sephoranewzealand/?fref=ts
and here: https://www.facebook.com/cassandramyee/?fref=nf

Feel free to go nuts right here!
ladythorn
108 posts
I just saw this on my IG feed. How exciting!!! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
My friend just told me!!! Buhbye money, hello pretties <3
ladythorn
108 posts
Haha, yup..  bye bye money. This isn't going to be good for my wedding/house saving fund :P
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yaaaaay! I after a month of planning Sephore purchases, trying to find a friend's address to take my order and missing out on the birthday gift and freebies and then having to spend more on items on ebay and extra for postage. Now finally to get ahold of some exclusively sold stuff without the hassles.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My IG news feed is all about this at the moment lol
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
YAY!!!! Awesomest thing this year (lol) 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Finally! Will it be online only?
MrsLissy
301 posts
I think so ChristineHoll but it's better than nothing right!
ladythorn
108 posts
Woo hoo! No doubt the site is going to crash tomorrow.. Hehe :)
Macs
5351 posts
Omg :0 I wonder what they will have. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I would love it if they opened a store here.
-Bex-
611 posts
aaaaaaand there goes my New Years resolution to save money right out the window
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Okay, don't shoot me but I can't get excited about this because I don't know anything about Sephora lol.  I've heard the excitement and the hype but am yet to experience it for myself.  Oops
kirstyj
1732 posts
It'll be interesting to see what brands they end up having. I was dissapointed with the launch of the aussie one. Also interesting to see what their prices will be. I will prob pick up some Kat Von D goodies eventually though as I am really interested in her matte cream lipsticks.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha those on my IG or who read my BR mystery shop know how very excited i get about sephora mumif3. Its makeup heaven
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm staying pretty calm as I think it will still be pretty expensive. There's a good possibility I will be travelling to/via the States later this year so I will save my excitement (and dollars) for that. I do love Sephora though. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Soozie im still working through my last sephora haul but i can buy the things i walked away from, replace things i havent been able to throw away and eeeeeeeee :)

Although we still need Too Faced and UD
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I''m hanging out for a physical store as the Sephora Australia site delivers her even though it doesn't have the full range.
Macs
5351 posts
The oz site seemed to be very limited. I was a bit disappointed with their range. I hope they sell items that we can't buy from normal nz make up sites.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh yes I remember reading about your Sephora experience and it sounded all so exciting but alas due to my brain cells being overloaded with sugar, chocolate and christmas cake, I can't remember what it was all about.  Do you have a link to your shopping experience.  I'll definitely have to do some research too then x
trudijoy
8375 posts
http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/mystery-shopping-assignment-sephora

There ya go x
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This is super exciting! I'm curious to see which brands they will have and what the pricing will be like. Likely I won't be purchasing anything too soon as I want to save for another trip, but this is an awesome development. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks hun x
Macs
5351 posts
I definitely wont be buying anything anytime soon. I really want to save for that Beauty Box. I would love a Sephora Beauty Box. Girl can dream aye lol
Rezee
1964 posts
Thats really cool, about time this sort of thing happens. I am curious to see how big of a range they stock and prices.  It sucks they won't be stocking tarte as that is a brand I'd love to try.
trudijoy
8375 posts
the prices actually look pretty good!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I've just had a nosy around - hope they bring in some more stock soon as lots is sold out.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I better start leaving my credit card at home - darn. Just purchased a few items including the Benefit box that has 12 sample sized products! Oh my... Just cause I thought i needed a primer... on further thoughts I still have my Bossy Primer at home. oh well.
NO MORE spending until Saturday - when we go on holiday. sigh.
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol i got that Benefit one pre-xmas - it wasn't $250 though; theres something up with the pricing there!

I have a cart sitting waiting for something to happen to make me go 'bugger it, i'm doing it'.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'm pretty happy with what is available. I do wish that Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Tarte were on there but I can get most of the TF stuff from Beautylish so it's not THAT bad. I can see that I'll be spending quite a lot on the Kat Von D range though!

Also, there is a small rumour going around that there MAY be a Sephora store opening in Sylvia Park. I try to ignore rumours until I hear something more concrete about it though. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Christine that would be awesome if it's true!! There are definitely a few new stores under construction at Sylvia Park atm and if one is Sephora then all I'd need to go in there is Lush, Pagani and Kmart haha.

OOOOH
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Have just been reading an article from stuff.co.nz and I must admit I really want to try this product that was in one of the NZ picks stated on there.  Mario Badescu Drying cream, sounds amazing and something I would like to get my hands on.  The price is quite reasonable too.

Has anyone used it before? Actually the whole range sounds amazing eeek, think I maybe able to spend the $75 in order to get free shipping easily lol - oops this is so not good for the wallet ahhhhh 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, it must be popular, just tried to register and we've broken it already ha ha ha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Resisting, then regretting resisting, then resisting, then justifying, then resisting....
trudijoy
8375 posts
and... i caved. I bought two things I regretted not buying in Sydney and a bunch of other things to keep them company:

- Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Backstage Bambi (hot pink)
- Kat von D Tattoo liner in Trooper (Black)
- Sleek brow pencil (because the Luscious kit is sold out atm)
- Sephora shower cap in Blueberry (just one, but I love these for travelling so will buy more)
- Sephora sleeping mask in Orchid (the mono, or sample size, just to try)
- free sample of some skin peel thingo
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
lol, nice work Trudi. I wondered how long it would be before we got the 'I caved' post. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
probs would have been later on but i was in an 'i need to treat myself' mood when I got back from visiting dad haha. I'm going to go ahead and call it a.... meh. It's a 'trudi you work hard and if you want it you can have it' gift....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well, Trudi, you DO work hard so if you want it, you can have it! 

As for me.....I want to go to Vegas and Cuba this year so I need to save hard! Proud that I went to Kmart today and only spent $26. And actually needed nearly everything! Including the candle lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'll have to save a bit harder this year soozie but should be able to do both :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
All this new Lush stuff will be my nemesis but I really don't need anything.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Seeing all this sephora stuff almost spammed my news feed on facebook last night, but like kirstyJ, I found it hard to get excitied beacause of how the aussie one went. After today, it seems like a lot of stuff isnt available yet, and im still waiting for brands like tarte etc to be added but all in good time. Really happy that sephora has finally reached our little corner of the world and can't wait till there is a physical store so I can finally get matched in MUFE foundation! 
janini9
341 posts
Yayyy, but nooooooo, I'm on a severely restricted spend this year and have already made a concession to allow myself any BRBB's this year. I had a quick look at the website and luckily so far I'm not having too much angst at missing out. I might if the selection gets better. 
Macs
5351 posts
I had my fingers crossed for Too Faced, Urban Decay and Tarte. Hopefully they come soon to that site.
trudijoy
8375 posts
TooFaced and UD aren't at Sephora Sydney or on the Aussie site I don't think so wouldn't hold my breath there, but I have heard a whisper that Mecca Maxima are considering following Sephora over here (and a rumour that Sephora are considering a physical store at Sylvia Park) so fingers x'd and living in hope!
juliet_rose
6 posts
I just had a look, but sadly most of the brands I am interested in are not stocked and the ones that are are out of stock. You'd think they'd stock up before launching. I know this is the Singaporean luxola store just rebranded as Sephora. 

I have ordered from them in the past and they were a little slow to get my order out. It took about 10 days to leave the warehouse, but the products were good quality when they finally arrived. If only the warehouse was NZ based. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Juliet-rose I ordered at around 5 pm yesterday and it had shipped by 8pm so i'm pretty happy with that :)

There are a lot of people saying that it's not 'full' Sephora but I'm firmly in the 'it's better than what we've had in the past' camp, and I think the more Kiwis and Aussies use the Sephora stores they are giving us, the more brands theyll send over :)

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I totally agree with you there, Trudi. The more support it gets, the better it will be. It just won't be from me right now. Thanks for taking one for the team, Trudi lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie any time you feel tempted let me know and i'll do it again :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
you've got a deal!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!