Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora has free shipping with every order over $1

24 posts, 10 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
sorry / not sorry haha, off to see if i 'need' anything :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
i did NEED something, and they had it in stock too, woohoo!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm just wondering if because some members have mentioned over the Black Friday/Cyber monday sales they had some issues with the shipping? Has anyone had smooth sailing with the normal shipping?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Smooth enough usually
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've been eyeing up that Kat Von D plum quad but I'm really getting suckered into that Metal Matte palette just because it's so well thought out and so much variety and I love Kat Von D mattes. Maybe I'll buy that as a congratulatory gift for myself when I get my driver's license.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no . You know what I'm thinking of buying that kat von d shade light package for my birthday present. I'm in two minds been pondering about it. Should I or not :0
tannygirl
3392 posts
Macs, I can vouch for the Shade and Light Eye Contour palette and the Shade and Light eye contour brush. The palette is such good quality, very pigmented blendable, good shade selection and as someone with oily monolids it lasts on my eyes better than the other brands I've tried. It's a great neutral matte addition to other colorful or shimmery palettes in your collection and because the colors are neutral you can wear it everyday or do a darker, smokey neutral eye for if you want. I personally love that she designed it so that the base eyeshadow colors are big since you tend to hit pan on those first. The eye contour brush is good quality and very dense and comes in this little black case which is nice. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh Trudi, I should ask you is the quality of the mattes on the Metal Matte palette up to par with the Shade and Light Eye Contour palette. I really like matte eyeshadows these days just because they stay on better and after falling in love the Shade and Light Eye Contour palette I wanted to try more of her matte eye shadows. Just asking because some online reviews say the metal shades are amazing but the mattes aren't up the same. Will look at more reviews but would like to hear what you think of the of quality in comparison to her other eyeshadows or some other high end comparable brands.
trudijoy
8375 posts
No idea, I haven't used the other palettes. I'm not really into the neutrally toned look at all and shade and lights never grabbed me; have always been more tempted by Chrysalis. Metal Matte... the metal shades are pretty epic and super pigmented, they're easier to use than the matte ones which  -  because they're so pigmented and completely Matte -  can be bright but there are enough subtle shades there to make it work. I can see myself panning the metals but the mattes will probably last me forever haha. The other high end palette I have  is Urban Decay and it's comparable, also the UD is a bit more buttery than the KVD, which is slightly chalkies but only in the palette. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
For how long? Any coupon code? I think I'd pay for good shipping though hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
No idea, just on the site:)
Macs
5351 posts
Thank for your feedback about that pallette tannygirl. I've never ordered from Sephora before. I'm gonna keep pondering it for now . 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I didn't need anything but just used my birthday reward voucher and got a moisturizer and lip gloss. I've never tried anything from the sephora range so curious to see these items are like. They seem resonably affordable too.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha tempting, but I don't need anything.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I saw that email and deleted it straight away, not because I don't like Sephora but because I spent way too much in the Lush sale and didn't want to be tempted to buy anything else.  Plus we've just bought a new house so have to curb my spending for awhile so I'm going to live through you lovelies that have purchased lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooh a new house is exciting though!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yep pretty excited, settlement date is on 12th January so not long to go before we can call the house ours.  The great thing about it is we don't have to move as we have been renting it for the past year and a half lol
MareeB
5239 posts
That's fabulous Mumof3 - all the joy without the horrid pressure of moving! congratulations on your own home :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
YAAAAYYY Sarah how bloody awesome!! Welcome to the wonderful world of being a home owner! 

To be fair, for us, it's been terrible with things breaking/being broken/not being told its broken by previous owners, but it is an awesome feeling remembering that you aren't renting anymore, and if I want to rip out that damn flax then I'm gunna do it! Hahahah ;-) 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
What a fantastic way to start the year Mumof3! and the best part is you can decorate how you like, make changes, no inspections, have pets. Sure you have some bad parts like maintenance, rates and insurance because you have to put on the big pants.
Just make sure you change the locks after you have gotten possession and use the move as a giant clean out.

MareeB
5239 posts
Oh dear Shaz. That's something I've noticed over the years - every time a new owner moves into a house, all the tradies turn up within the first few weeks.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks everyone although I'm not new to owning a home he he he.  We bought a place about 11 years ago and then sold it a couple of years ago as we had enough of the area and the people living there.  

We are now in a beautiful home in a wonderful area where it is safe for the kids and kitty cat and can finally call our home. We were also renting the house from our friend who is now buying a house in Australia. We changed locks and the alarm system code when we moved in as tenanants so all is safe xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ugh Maree you're telling me!!! Luckily the man is an electrician so any electrical is next to free >:) it just seems its everything not electrical breaking! (knock on wood!)
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh that's terrible Shaz! Congrats Sarah! Exciting times when you're about to be a home owner and that's so cool that you are now going to own the home you have been renting.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!