Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora, cosmetic heaven!

16 posts, 11 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Its nearly every girls dream, you see YouTube gurus talking about this magical place called sephora and you can't help but imagine how wonderful it actually is.
I was lucky enough to see Sephora and its as magical as they say, you need lots of time to browse though, I just wish New Zealand had a Sephora!
Has anyone shopped in any Sephora before? And what would be your favorite department?
ree_nz
247 posts
Sephora is terrifying...in a good way. There is just so much stuff! The nail polish areas just look like rainbows. It is magical :)
lenarose
313 posts
Last time I was in the US I spent hundreds at Sephora - such amazing prices compared to crappy prices in NZ, and they're so generous with gifts and samples when you spend certain amounts, or want to try things. I bought quite a lot of brushes there, as well as just all sorts of make up. Wish they weren't so hit and miss with youshop though.
Lexxie
98 posts

5 years ago, one of my highlights of Paris: Sephora haha

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6f4jsvvwflk2u7v/dsc02741.jpg

kirstysays
762 posts
Oh man I'm dying to go to sephora! Will have to save up for a trip overseas! Heaven is the perfect explaination I can imagine :)))
Sasaras
17 posts
I'm Canadian and lived I the US before moving to Wellington, how I miss Sephora (selection and prices!). For my birthday last month, I splurged and placed an order delivered by you shop. My fav to browse and buy are brushes! But concealer and eyeshadow come in close. I loved ordering online in the US because you can pick three samples. You have to be careful shipping to NZ as you can't ship perfume. 
gtsgrl
169 posts
Hah Lexxie - we may have been there at the same time :) I was there 5 years ago too.
Honestly found it a little overwhelming as there was sooo much selection.
It's pretty amazing though, definelty go if you have the chance, they have everything
Susilia
484 posts
Yayy, just a few more weeks and my friend is off to the US, I'm writing a wishlist, hehe::)

I loved boots in the UK though, but now I'm curious about this sephora!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ahh Boots!!! I miss it so much when I went back to the UK a couple of Novembers ago I spent 2 hours in the Canterbury city one then grabbed the Christmas catalogue and read it cover to cover even though I couldn't take anything back as we had no room to carry it....I used to spend so much time and money in there lol
Lexxie
98 posts
Gtsgrl oh Yay!We must have, to be honest I didn't buy much either because I was so overwhelmed. I drove down to South of France and made a list on the way and ended up buying things I wanted from smaller sephora. Gah Boots, don't even get me started... I could see it from my bedroom windows!
Lutece
1849 posts
Honestly i felt so overwhelmed the first time i went to Sephora the selections are endless! I wish New zealand had a sephora, the price and quality is worth every penny! I went there today and got a few things and i got some samples too, it would be the best job working at any Sephora :)
kayxcake
422 posts
I wish we have a Sephora in NZ! That would make life so much easier :) I can imagine if we had one in NZ, it'd still be double the price here but as long as we can go in and browse, that's all in matters haha! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
There is a new Sephora store just opened up in Australia and they plan to open more there, so it might be easier to get from their rather than their website in America?  wonder if we could email the branch or call them and pay to have shipped, would be handy, quicker and probably cheaper.
Chaotic82
522 posts
Has it opened already?  If it was in Brisbane I would send my sister-in-law in with a list!  But will have to wait until she goes to Sydney (her partner races motorbikes, so she's always travelling, and loves to shop hehe)
lenarose
313 posts
I don't know if Sephora's opened yet in Aus, I follow their FB page and they usually say if they launch in a new country. Rumour has it that Sydney will be the first store but nothing is confirmed yet - I'm waiting desperately!

EDIT:
I just posted on their FB to ask and they said "[color=#141823]Hi Lena! While we do not have an exact date, our Sephora retail locations should be open in Australia towards the end of this year."

YAY[/color]
Lutece
1849 posts
If Australia is on the list im sure New Zealand wont be far behind, i hope!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!