Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora Australia online!

51 posts, 19 members
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Has anyone else seen that Sephora Australia might be available online in 4 days? Sephora.com.au is being launched and there's a wee countdown on the website, along with a bunch of hints on social media,

Do you think that's what it is? I'm clinging on to the hope that it is! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes Sarah, I saw this being posted onto facebook and I got so excited about the idea that they might ship to NZ!! and even if they don't, my sister lives over there so I could easily get stuff sent here. How amazing would that be. There also seems to be a sephora opening in Melbourne too
trudijoy
8375 posts
OmgomgomgomgomgOmgomgomgomgomgOmgomgomgomgomg

breathe

OmgomgomgomgomgOmgomgomgomgomgOmgomgomgomgomg

And yep. Melbourne Sephora opens just before xmas
kirstyj
1732 posts
Nice to be one step closer to Sephora in NZ (or at the least shipped easily to us)
Jesse
745 posts
I find this both exciting and dangerous, since my boyfriend works in Aussie so he'd be able to bring stuff back with him.. bye bye pay!
amandaxoxo
24 posts
Hopefully New Zealand will be next. Can't wait products from sephora are definitely on my Christmas wish list.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
oh my gooooooodneesssss, surely they would ship to NZ? 

oh i am crossing my fingers and toes!!
Rezee
1964 posts
That is fantastic! I hope they ship direct to nz but even if they don't, my mum lives over there so I can just get her to post to me. Yus!!!
Ringy
825 posts
Me,Bourne!?!when just before Christmas?? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
They havent specified, ringy but it will be CBD... yay
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really hope it does agree to ship here, both exciting and dangerous.
chikoboo
3402 posts
That is awesome, I wonder if my Sephora account I currently have with all my points will be ok to use, also if they won't ship to NZ and I am probably being a negative nanny here but seeing as the main Sephora won't ship internationally I am guessing their Australian counterparts will be following their stupid guidelines.  I wonder if they will be open to an Australian forwarding company as I know of a couple who do the same thing as Youpost but only between Aus and NZ. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
chikoboo, would you mind sharing those company names? I would kill for a Mecca Maxima order....
chikoboo
3402 posts
Sure they are SOSmail and redirectaustralia.

However with Mecca I have heard that if you email them they will ship directly to New Zealand you just do the whole transaction via email or phone.  I haven't personally done it yet though.
trudijoy
8375 posts
awesome, thank you. I have regret around not buying all the UD palettes haha x
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Argh fingers crossed! I read some contradictory predictions but I'm hoping they are wrong.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Like others have said though the real question is whether they will ship to NZ. Plenty of Aus companies don't, or else it's super expensive.

We'll wait and see.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh I just found out the original Sephora store in France does ship to the UK and that Sephora.com is US/Canada owned.  Each country that gets a Sephora has their own "spin" on the brand and so they don't have to follow the US with the no international policy.  So there might be a chance that they might look after us Kiwis after all.
Macs
5351 posts
Heres hoping aye girls.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmmm. I reckon they'll start by just shipping to Australia and then expand to NZ once they're established. But that they do ship to other countries overseas is a good sign.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Surely it has to be, right?! That's good to know that there's companies that ship between Aus and NZ, thanks Chikoboo! I'm really feeling a splurge coming on so this would be perfect timing! I want all the Sephora faves xmas sets! Ooo and if they were able to ship perfumes we would have access to all the mini sized bottles! aaahhh
tannygirl
3392 posts
After my Sephora order in the States was cancelled for them not accepting my Mastercard even though there was enough money to cover the order, I really hope I have better luck with Sephora in Australia. Another bonus would be that shipping would be waaaay cheaper.
Rezee
1964 posts
Well hopefully they would have a set shipping rate to here. Otherwise their post costs a fortune, my mum pays so much to send over packages to me! It literally makes me cringe to see the price on the ticket.
Fingers and toes are crossed!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
IT WAS TRUE! I haven't entirely figured out the logistics of it all coz it's still not morning in Australia so Sephora haven't officially announced how it'll work with their website, but they've partnered up with Luxola.com who will now be selling Sephora brands, and they ship to NZ :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Wow! That is awesome. Thanks Sarah for doing the research. Looking forward to doing some hauling :P
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay, thats great news! Is all the info on their fb page?
Rezee
1964 posts
What I would love to get my hands on, is one of those favorite boxes. The ones with like 6 eyeliners but really good brands etc. Does the Australian sephora  sell those? Trudi, you would know!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh wow that is awesome news, well in one sense, bad for the bank account but brillant for my addition =)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I didn't see them Rezee, but you never know, with Xmas coming up they may start stocking sets! And it's a fairyland, i couldn't, didn't see every single item :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
also... YAY.

Come at me, Sephora brand goodies, Kat von D and all the other amazingness
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Do we think they will be adding more stock? There's no mascara sets, NARS, Soap & Glory or Lavanilla. Most products I would still prefer to purchase from Beautylish as they have super quick shipping and great customer service. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
yay free shipping with purchases over AUD$55. Plus free sample with every purchase
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Just checked out their Instagram - looks like they will be adding more brands/products. I won't be making an order at this stage. 
Rezee
1964 posts
What brands are they stocking first? I tried to have a look on luxola but it must be super busy as they have technical difficulties. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I've been super busy today so haven't had the chance to have a good look but I saw some of the Sephora favourites sets on Luxola and have heard that the Sephora website will be stocking more brands as time goes on. I think both websites should have a good array soon enough, we probably just need to be patient for a few more days (maybe weeks?) but surely it'll be all go before xmas!

But yeah I'd say half of Aus and NZ are on both websites atm, I just tried going on to Luxola and it's super slow so I might wait until tomorrow to have a good nose :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I had a look and they don't have the full selection like the american site yet so people may hold off on orders till they get other brands on there. I noticed for the price of Benefit you may as well buy it here than as with the exchange rate it is really close to the NZ price spending on the items.
I did like the spin and get so much off your order though, that was cute. It gave one indication of shipping costs $au15 other than the free delivery minimum and everything is shipped from Singapore not Australia.

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
For me (once all brands are up and running!) Sephora is more a way to get my hands on brands that we can't get shipped direct to NZ from anywhere else. I'm not expecting anything to be cheap based on the big hooplah that was the initial Sephora Australia launch (once everyone realised the prices weren't quite as cheap as the american ones) I just want to be able to access the Sephora brand, Kat Von D, Tarte etc plus the samples and VIB gifts are a nice bonus!

Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah maybe not everything will be cheap, but I'm looking forward to brands that I can't find here too.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So far, I have only had the time to do a quick browse, and nothing really excited me except Kat Von d, and sadly the range on there at the moment is very small. Can't wait for more to be added like Tarte and then I might start getting excited
trudijoy
8375 posts
waaah no Kat von D lips yet :(
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I'm patiently waiting for more goodies to be added. Good things take time right?
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm waiting for the Christmas Limited edition Bite Beauty sets and stuff. Oh and I really want the Sephora superstars set.
Rezee
1964 posts
I decided that I really wanted the newest kat von d palette (even though I really hate the layout but the colours look perfect), they didn't have it though so I had a little look at other things but then quickly shut the page.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yep I'm patiently waiting too lol. Good things do indeed take time! It's so weird that they don't have Kat Von D lips :/ guess they're still being shipped, who knows! They have a nice range of Tarte though :P
chikoboo
3402 posts
Some of the Sephora christmas sets have been put up today but they obviously only loading a small quantity as so much has already sold out. 
Hi Ladies :), has anyone tried ordering from the Sephora AU site yet? I think you'd have to use a shipping/forwarding company thingy to get your purchases to NZ as Sephora AU has said they aren't currently shipping to NZ and Luxola doesn't have the range that Sephora has.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hi Panda, I got as far as checkout and it looks as if they ship directly to NZ however when reviewing my cart items had been taken out leaving only a couple of items so I am not sure if they were low stock or not shipping those items removed from my cart.  Hence I never went on to complete the transaction. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Btw... just saw on FB that Sephora Melbourne cbd opens THIS month!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!