Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Saturday Plans - What are you lovelies up to today?

14 posts, 12 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Morning all xx

What are everyone's plans today?

I'm heading off to the Women's Expo with my Mum this morning, having some Mum and Daughter time while hubby is off to Auckland with the kids.  Never been to this Expo before so pretty excited as there supposed to be about 120 stalls there eek.

Anyhoo, have an amazing day xx
Trying to Relax, which is hard to do with kids around. Some idiot drove into the back of my car which isn't to bad but now my neck, back and shoulder are pretty dam sore. Still patiently waiting for my vault hall
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh no, that's not good.  Have you been to the doctor to get checked out hun? You may have Whiplash? Or just try a good soak in the bath if you have one with some relaxing bath salts followed by a muscle rub perhaps. Hope you start to feel better soon x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Crumpets and tea for breakfast, harrassing animals and the male in the house. Going to fit in some gardening if I can be bothered with a bra, but it is Saturday so the B word is unlikely, though I'm sure the neighbors have seen worse if they're peeping toms. Also going to juice a butt load of lemons so I can freeze the juice, and I may make lemon meringue pie and a lemon curd assuming I have enough butter. The B word may be needed after all for the supermarket. And it's so sunny, so washing is done!

That sounds awesome Sarah! I've never been to the Women's Expo either, no one to go with :/ I did have some quality time with my mum yesterday though, and we bought pizza for dinner to say thanks for dealing with us the whole day (car was at the mechanic, that is not a bill I want to see again /crying )

Aw no Stunning that's awful! I hope you come right soon, just have a calming relaxing day doing bugger all :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I'm cooking dinner for my family tonight.
alikat
423 posts
Relaxing on the couch. Will go to the gym for the first time in forever later today but taking it easy as I'm still sporting three lots of stitches. Drop husband at pub, go shoe shopping. Or to Mecca in Christchurch. Havent decided yet. Come home for steak dinner and red wine in front of the fire :) 
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh no stunning_simplicity - I hope you come right over the course of the day!

I went out for a walk and it was freezing! Glad to be back and under the heatpump. I won't move far today probably!!
Macs
5351 posts
I train doing crossfit every Saturdays. Trying to move the last 12 kg to get to my goal weight. I'm so close to it. After that I take my kids for a pork bun at the market. Reload on fresh fruit and veges.  I'm on my way to a sample sale in Sandringham soon for a quick look. Debating the idea of going to see a movie.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Had lunch out at a korean place with some friends. Will probably be writing the trilogy reviews this weekend as I've gotten a pretty good feel of what each one is like now.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It is a gorgeous day here and so warm! I went into town had sushi and stocked up on incense. Didn't really buy anything else apart from groceries and beer :-) Relaxing in the sun for a bit then heading out to my parents for a roast mmmmmm. Been a great day.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I went for my laser hair removal appointment. They have a new laser and it's super fast - more ticklish than painful. Then I visited my three favourite stores: Lush, T2 and Mecca Maxima. I'm impressed with Mecca's new Mecca Max range. Then I had duck dumplings for lunch. Yum. Perfect Saturday really. Especially with the sun out - you can't beat Wellington on a good day!

Stunning Simplicity - please get your neck checked out by a doctor and get them to put an ACC claim in. If you need physio or other treatment down the line it will be cheaper on ACC. Sadly when I had my first whiplash injury, the hospital didn't put it down with my other injuries so ACC refuse to believe that injury exists. Osteopaths have been the best treatment for my injuries. 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Husband came up with todays outing.  We caught the train to britomart then caught the ferry to Devonport and walked up Mt. Victoria! That was a tough one, really steep.  We grabbed a coffee and a bit of lunch there and bought a lovely scented candle then came home.  Its great exploring our amazing city, and using public transport.  We walked up Queen Street and passed the very long que to get into Mecca Mazima, husband offered to wait in line with me, but I will tackle that another day when he is not there to see.  I am now off to the gym.  Hope you ladies enjoy your weekend :]
trudijoy
8375 posts
i slept in and then read in bed for ages, was pretty nice to be able to relax bc next weekend i'm at a conference again!

Then I drove into the city to go to Mecca Maxima, Daiso and Lush, as well as a couple other places, went for a drive out to the beach, now i'm cooking roast pork and vegies for dinner and about to pour myself a glass of wine and watch 'Boy Band' hehe
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
The Women's Expo was so good, and I'm happy especially as it was my first one.  Definitely would go again, so many things to try.  I bought a few goodies, will take a picture tomorrow in better light.  They had some fantastic deals on, a few things I nearly bought but had to pull my head in and ask myself if I really needed them lol.  

I bought a goodie bag which had a few little things in there. Then bought a straighening brush, a lash extension kit thingy (the one with the mascara gel and fibres etc), a nice bottle of Port for my next girly weekend with Mum. We then sampled some alcohol (omg they had purple vodka bottles eek, on my list for next time just because I like the bottle lol), some healthy berries and blackcurrant powders for my smoothies, milk drops to add in milk for the kids (better alternative to that Nesquik drink as it is so full of sugar) and a few other goodies.

I managed to get a cheaper ticket too by buying online through Grab One.  Was $5 a ticket instead of $10.  A very good day indeed.

Hubby is away with two of the kids, so just the oldest and myself at home.  I popped a fire on, ordered in takeaway as a treat.  Then drew myself a bath - Lavender bath salts, with Lush Twilight bath bomb.  Read a book - E.L James Grey (he he he) and then applied Scrubee and I am in relaxtion heaven.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!