Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Rollerwheel Liquid Liner

12 posts, 11 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has anyone tried MAC's new rollerwheel liquid liner? I don't know if it's available here yet. I'm keen to know if it's really easier to use than a pen-style liquid liner. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't but it sounds intriguing Silvene?
MissQT
1547 posts
no I haven't but looks interesting. Looks quite easy to use but looks like it might be hard to get a thin line too.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh just watched the video and would be keen to try it. I have such eyeliner issues on the top of my lashes, I just can never seem to get it right, then I get super frustrated and end up taking it back off again.  This looks like it might be easier, although slightly more awkward to use perhaps? I'm no expert remember ha ha ha.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Woah what an interesting design! Seems like it would need heaps of focus to get right though, and I feel like since it's like a wheel it'll be harder to control and curve around. Keen to try it in store when it arrives in the shops.
swamphen
73 posts
I'll stick with my Elf $6 liner!!!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Which one is that swamphen? My current ZA one isn't bad but I can't say no to a good liner under $10.
Macs
5351 posts
I've nearly run my two Za liquid liners dry. I saw a quick video of this roller liner on facebook. I wonder what it's like.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Im not too sure this looks easier or better than a normal eyeliner.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'd be game to try it if it came out here. But I didn't see it when I was at MAC last week.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've watched 2 youtube videos on these in the last couple of days. Manny MUA review was funny and more what I was expecting. Jeffree Star review was pro. Me personally, I haven't got eyeliner down pact yet so won't be trying this item but it is an interesting item none the less.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've seen a few reviews from beauty gurus on this liner. It looks really cool but I think you would still need a steady hand to use it. I'm terrible with just liquid eyeliner pen I could imagine I'd easily mess this up haha.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!