Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Welcome to

Beauty Review

Want to be advised of trial teams we’re running, giveaways, great beauty offers and competitions? Sign up to receive our newsletter now, it’s easy.

Rollerwheel Liquid Liner

12 posts, 11 members
  Silvene
REVIEW EXPERT
(677 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Has anyone tried MAC's new rollerwheel liquid liner? I don't know if it's available here yet. I'm keen to know if it's really easier to use than a pen-style liquid liner. 
  MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
(2985 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I haven't but it sounds intriguing Silvene?
  MissQT
REVIEW EXPERT
(1480 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
no I haven't but looks interesting. Looks quite easy to use but looks like it might be hard to get a thin line too.
  Mumof3munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
(2201 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Oooh just watched the video and would be keen to try it. I have such eyeliner issues on the top of my lashes, I just can never seem to get it right, then I get super frustrated and end up taking it back off again.  This looks like it might be easier, although slightly more awkward to use perhaps? I'm no expert remember ha ha ha.
  Charmmy-Kitty
REVIEW EXPERT
(524 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Woah what an interesting design! Seems like it would need heaps of focus to get right though, and I feel like since it's like a wheel it'll be harder to control and curve around. Keen to try it in store when it arrives in the shops.
  swamphen
REVIEW EXPERT
(58 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I'll stick with my Elf $6 liner!!!
  Charmmy-Kitty
REVIEW EXPERT
(524 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Which one is that swamphen? My current ZA one isn't bad but I can't say no to a good liner under $10.
  Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
(4845 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I've nearly run my two Za liquid liners dry. I saw a quick video of this roller liner on facebook. I wonder what it's like.
  kim_rose
REVIEW EXPERT
(823 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
Im not too sure this looks easier or better than a normal eyeliner.
  itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
(1483 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I'd be game to try it if it came out here. But I didn't see it when I was at MAC last week.
  tabucutie
REVIEW EXPERT
(16 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I've watched 2 youtube videos on these in the last couple of days. Manny MUA review was funny and more what I was expecting. Jeffree Star review was pro. Me personally, I haven't got eyeliner down pact yet so won't be trying this item but it is an interesting item none the less.
  Amyxxoo
REVIEW EXPERT
(1124 posts)
REVIEW EXPERT
  • edit post
I've seen a few reviews from beauty gurus on this liner. It looks really cool but I think you would still need a steady hand to use it. I'm terrible with just liquid eyeliner pen I could imagine I'd easily mess this up haha.

New?

to find out why you
should join New Zealand's largest beauty website

Click here

Beauty Poll

See all
Do you regularly use a multi-purpose balm?

Do you regularly use a multi-purpose balm?

Hmm, no. What am I missing out on?

view results

Review of the Day
Simones
This is my product OF THE YEAR!
How have I ever lived without this product? HOW? My hair is blonde, and I need to colour… more »