Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

15 posts, 12 members
Personal but light hearted question lovelies, but does anyone have (a) rogue hair that grows where you don't expect it too?  I am not talking about lip hair or eyebrows........  
Over the summer, I found a hair on my neck.  Whaaaaaat!  Where did that come from, why is that there, why me.  I grabbed my tweezers and that was the end of that.  So I thought.  The blinking thing keeps coming back!  lol
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yes! Hahaha. I've been plucking them for so long now I sort of forget that it's a nuisance, but I have one hair on my chin, and one on my cheek, both of which grow from freckles/moles, whatever they are, and they continue to return! As soon as I feel the beginning of the hair I pluck it out straight away!
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahahahahahahah I LOVE my rogue hairs! I get them only on my neck and some of them grow so long, I don't know how they can grow that long without me noticing! And they're always white! which I'm glad for cos I'd hate to have big black ones lmao
Kellie
570 posts
I have a few 'favourite' aka not favourites but they refuse to die. I have a proper old witchypoo hairy mole on my face - which sprouted one hair. I plucked it. Two came back. I plucked those. Four came back. I stopped plucking. I had a few electrolysis sessions on it, which got rid of two of them - but two still remain. Gah! There are others, but I'm not willing to go into the hairy details of those ... eeek!
Macs
5351 posts
Yep I get the od hair. I never used too. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh yes, and it's really sucky. You hope your kids will tell you but they don't..I've told my kids that when I'm in an old people's home and too blind and batty to know anything, they're to have a beauty therapist come and sort me out every week!!!  oh the worries of the middle aged...
SandieNZ
424 posts
Sorry but this did make me lol!  I don't have facial rogues, but I have these crazy new hairs that are growing along my hairline near my temple that are wispy and curly and look totally odd when I have my hair in a ponytail!!!  So so so weird - no idea if it was the last pregnancy that triggered the new growth, if it's hairfall being regrown or just something new and weird?!
MareeB
5244 posts
That is unusual, but if you find the answer millions of men will give you $$$!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Some years ago I spouted a rogue black hair under my naval. Like rings on a tree each year another sprouts to join it you can count how far I am past my teens by them. O suspect by middle age I will have a full blown snail trail!
MareeB
5244 posts
..and by then it'll be the least of your worries my friend!!!
Lutece
1849 posts
Funny you say that hun, Ive turned into a hair growing fur ball! Ive been growing sprouts of hair on top of my cheeks bones, maybe Im turning into a werewolf ;)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep me too. . . . put it this way - I have 4 sets of tweezers :p
Love your honesty gals  :-)

Trudijoy, I hear you with the different tweezers. lol

In fact I need to replace mine soon.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I have ONE, yes ONE hair a couple of cm's above my jawline and below my cheek that loves to come back and is probably not noticeable to anyone but me and it pees me off! lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg yes, a long black one on my chin that grows back bigger wah time. Drives me insane, quick whip with the tweezers though and it's gone x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!