Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Rewards Vault... what has taken your fancy?

57 posts, 44 members
pintsize
1072 posts
So I thought this would be a good place to ask after seeing the vault preview.... What has taken your fancy?  Will you be diving right in or saving your points for the next?

I have seen a couple of items I like in the Natio range, still deciding on a perfume (need to do a sniff test to be sure) numbers are very limited so hopefully can be quick enough on the things I would like.

If I don't like the scent I will be leaving the perfume for those that do (I am sure most ladies here would do the same)

:) xx
new2me
49 posts
I like the look of some of the Sally hansen products but since I know its popular I think ill probably end up saving my points
clairelouise
134 posts
There are two perfumes on there that I desperately want, 2 skincare items and one makeup item. The number of each is so limited though I don't have very high hopes of getting the items that I want =(
Kellie
570 posts
Gosh darn it!  I had all the good intentions of not getting anything ... and then I saw all the goodies!!

A couple of Sally Hansen products are taking my fancy, as are a couple of Natio and Avon goodies. 

Fingers crossed I can get in quick enough - but no worries if I can't because there's always next time :)

Thanks again to the BR Crew for making this happen for us :)  xx
tanitaandtia
144 posts
I have a list composed haha, the most dearest things i want to try and get my hands on - mostly elizabeth arden products and if i miss out i have a bunch of cheaper things i will try and get, I already have alot of perfumes so think i will try for the things i would never buy from a shop like elizabeth arden. I think i will cry if i miss out on everything i want haha!
chikoboo
3402 posts
exactly pintsize... there is a few I know are good perfumes and would love to give a go, but will make a point of heading down to Farmers after work over the next week to have a sniff to see if I truly like the perfume first.  Wouldn't want to just get it for getting somethings sake, not when there is people on here who love the scent and it suits them.
forkat2008
98 posts
I've decided to skip fragrances and go straight to skincare. I've got my eye on quite a few Natio products and I think they might be snapped up pretty quick. I'm interested in some of the Sally Hansen stuff but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for so I might check on them later and see if anything's still around. And of course I picked out some Nivea, and Neutrogena products I've used before.
nelliebelle
113 posts
Well I was planning on saving my points BUT after having a preview I can't resist.I've even jotted down a list of the items I like with a first preference and a couple of backups haha.I want to try the Rosehip Oil and I also spotted a few nice Natio skincare products. 
Exciting stuff :)
Nirvana
38 posts
I have spied a few things that I would be delighted to own.  The top of my list is the rose hip oil, but with so few to be shared I wont be getting my hopes up.  Well if I dont get it at least I can save my points for the next time!

Rezee
1964 posts
I only managed to see a couple of pages but I have my eye on the taylor swift wonderstruck set. I've been wanting that perfume for a while now. If I miss out, thats ok, just on the pages I saw were heaps of great things so I imagine that I will pick up something great anyway. BR have done an amazing job with the vault!
PeterPan
76 posts
There are a couple of the perfumes that have taken my fancy and I need new skincare products so am considering the Natio goodies and maybe a few cheaper items as well. I was planning on saving my points up for next time but it's so hard to resist when there are such a great range of products available.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Awww gutted that I couldn't check it out tonight, it seems to have disappeared now? At least there is tomorrow night, hopefully the rest of us will be able to check it out then!
blondeabella
5 posts
I was really only interested in the perfumes, but don't know about many of the other products I saw in there. Might have to do some research before saturday. 
colleencanary
764 posts
From what I've seen BR have put on quite the spread to treat us in this vault! :) But... I think I'm going to save my points... dont hate me lol
kirstysays
762 posts
Definately have my eye on a couple of frangrances, Elizabeth Arden and Natio products.  This is my first vault and I'm suprised at the super limited number of each item, they will be gone in a snap I presume so I won't get my hopes up.  Might end up saving my points :)
xjayloux
900 posts
So many beautiful things, the choice is going to be hard! Time to do some testing at my local farmers i think! <3
Susilia
484 posts
At least you guys could have had a look tonight, I couldn't, tried so many times!!..:'(
colleencanary
764 posts
Hahaha it sounds like Farmers is going to be attacked with BR members wanting to do some sniffing! :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
colleencanary - how could we hate one of our superhereos!!! besides more for the rest ;)

I'm sure going to see if I can get one of those natio masks, becoming a wee bit of a face mask nut of late, the goal is to have a diferent one for each day of the week (even though I know its bad to use a mask everyday!!!)

g1ggles2
358 posts
Exciting my first vault
There are a few things that I saw before it closed that I would be interested in but im sitting on the side of the fence that says if I dont LOVE it then leave it for someone else :)
colleencanary
764 posts
Well Chikoboo... If I even get a glimpse of Marc Jacobs Daisy... its all over and I'm getting it! So we'll see what BR have in store for us tomorrow with the next preview ;)
michelleburne
229 posts
I'm liking a couple of the perfume sets, and some skincare products, I did write a little list. But I can't decide whether to save my points, I think I'll decide come saturday.
chikoboo
3402 posts
aww susilla you weren't alone hun, heaps never got in which is why there is going to be another 1st sneak peek tomorrow night, site traffic gremlins.  Think those who got in only got about 4-5 pages in due to crashes =)

bronjenks
253 posts
Oh darn, 5min too late!  Lol.  Was too busy watching finding nemo with the kids.  Whens the next preview? 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I didn't manage to see anything but that just makes me have something to look forward to tomorrow :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
bronjenks  the gremlins ate the vault preview tonight, they have decided to do another one tomorrow night same time =)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ermmm.....Colleen there was Marc Jacob Daisy in there hehehe.
colleencanary
764 posts
Whhhhaaaatttt Chikoboo? Think I know what I'm doing Saturday 9.00am :D
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Didn't manage to check it out because of those naughty little gremlins, but from what I've read from this post, we're all in for a special treat.  I'm looking forward to spending points this time around, but will only get the items I really want and know I will use.  I'm really wanting some perfume as I have loads of makeup and beauty products lol, the joys of shopping on iHerb he he he.  I really love the little sneak peaks that that BR have been giving us, so exciting, I feel like a little kid in disneyland lol.
Seza95
175 posts
I would really like to get a perfume but I don't think I will be able to get in quick enough. Also got my eyes on Sally Hansen too and some avon BB cream as I have never used a BB cream before.
janeybee83
45 posts
I liked the look of the perfumes too. If I'm lucky enough to get cell coverage on Sat and I'm not busy (I'm an official at Otago Rally next weekend) at the exact minute, I will try to 'win' a perfume. If not, I can wait.
Kylenefs
68 posts
Total blonde and remembered five minutes after it closed lol

Not too worried though as am happy to wait till the opening and whatever is going that I have enough points for and appeals will be good enough for me, loved my last purchases so excited for the next beauty vault!
pintsize
1072 posts
That is gutting that so many of you missed out on seeing what was in the vault preview... thankfully BR being the wonderful people they are doing another preview tomorrow night to make up for the pesky gremlins (kids found my Gizmo plushie about the same time so I will put him away incase it was his fault ;))  Same time... Same channel <3

chikoboo
That is exactly what I will be doing tomorrow lol... look out Farmers beauty counters :)
I went in there a short time ago to buy one perfume I was lusting after for a long time but when I tried it out it wasn't what I remembered and I wasn't as smitten anymore... long story short I purchased another one off my wishlist instead :)

There are 3 perfumes I have an idea I would like but if I don't like any of them then I will leave them for others and also if I like all 3 then it will be only one that is selected to be fair to others... remembering there is always a next time :) and of course if I am not quick enough too lol

xx
Jesse
745 posts
Marc Jacobs Daisy is such a beautiful scent. I really love all his perfumes I have tried so far!
I have made a small list of goodies and if I miss out this time, no worries.  Will have a lot more to sepnd next time.  Good luck everybody and happy shopping  :-) x
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I'm mainly eyeing up essentials like cleanser that I always need. Boring I know but then I can save my real $$ for my poor hair whuch is in dire need of a touch up. I know baylage is "in" but I don't think my regrowth counts 

kstah21
127 posts
I have my eye on the Elizabeth Arden gift set..... If I can get that many points haha. But other than that maybe something Sally Hansen :-) 
1139 posts
I'm staying away from the perfumes (I hope - on Saturday morning my impulse control might just break down) as I have heaps of almost-full bottles - including the Juicy Couture one I got from the last vault. However there's some great looking Natio and Sally Hansen stuff in there - did anyone else think the vault was quite a lot bigger than the last one? 
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Oh I want that Elizabeth Arden palette and the Avon mascara and the Vera Wang parfume! That was all I could see, because I had a super quick look! Got some planing to do! I hope everyone gets a few things they want! I have to add that I did not see many gift packs, was that just me or?
glitzygurl
17 posts
Several of the perfume's for sure, but i'm sure they will be snapped up super quick. I'm also interested in some of the skin care and Elizabeth Arden products :) Good luck ladies! x
glitzygurl
17 posts
Several of the perfume's for sure, but i'm sure they will be snapped up super quick. I'm also interested in some of the skin care and Elizabeth Arden products :) Good luck ladies! x
Sylvia
149 posts
Ooooh... so many pretty things in that vault haha! I was sadly working the last time the vault opened, and so I'm super excited for this one. BUT, I've decided no impulse 'buys', so if I miss out on the goodies I've written down tonight, then so be it - at least I'll have more points for the next time round!

Definitely got my eye on a couple of the fragrances, and possibly one or two of the Natio skincare items - one of their moisturisers is my HG, so I'm keen to try out some of their other items. But I'm not getting my hopes up too much, I think it's going to be down to who can click fastest on Saturday! Ah well, as long as whoever gets 'my' items enjoys them, then all good. :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I'll probably have to test some of the perfumes before I decide. I want to make sure I really like it before I go for it as I don't take other members chances of getting the fragrance they longed for if it's someone I'm not really going to use.
   I'm rather picky with fragrances and the three on my dresser are all DKNY ones. So whoever was after Marc Jacobs Daisy or Lola or the celebrity fragrances or Red Door can heave a sigh of relief that one less hero isn't interested in their favorite fragrance.
    However it's Mother's Day next Sunday and my mom's birthday is a week after that so I do owe her two sets of pressies plus there's my sister's birthday coming up this week so I do need to get some nice gifts for them. For me I could use a good body scrub since I don't currently own one.
KrystleF
158 posts
Hmmm the Untold gift set & the Elizabeth Arden mask have got me pretty excited but if I miss out on them no worries- more points for next time!
paolapar
72 posts
I really want one of the perfumes but i doubt i'll be able to get my hands on them, hey heroes save some for us :D kidding! Its a brawl! Haha
katenisbet
51 posts
Oooh yes definitely heading to Farmers tomorrow to check the perfumes as only know what a couple smell like. How exciting! :)
mamaK
75 posts
The perfumes and National products look fab!!
Diamond
26 posts
I am hoping that I manage to snap up one of the perfume sets :) There are a few that caught my eye in the preview, however I will be happy with getting anything tbh. I think things are going to go pretty quickly.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Yeah I am hoping on snapping up atleast one of the parfume sets too! 
Lutece
1849 posts
Perfume if im awake in time lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!