Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Reviews - I anyone else think it would be kinda cool...

8 posts, 6 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
... if we could 'sticky' our personal fave reviews (that we wrote) to our profile page so they appeared first?

No?

Narcissistic?

haha

ETA - there shouldnt be an I in the title.   Wet nails plus the tired ....
shazatron101
5112 posts
yeeeessssssss I would love this 
BeautyCutie
130 posts
That could be awesome! I personally find it easier to locate past reviews when they're ordered chronologically, but it would be so cool as an option
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
That would be cool! Although there is an abundance of amazing features on BR atm already. I would love to do it for products that I think everyone MUST try themselves, or a product that I didn't think was worth the hype xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Chelsea not meaning to imply it's not already awesome, just thinking out loud x
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh yes, don't worry, I certainly didn't think you were implying that. I haven't been on for a few days (okay, I think it was one day but it felt like forever!) and I'm still in awe over all of the features. xx
would be pretty cool
nemesisroxx
506 posts
That would be so cool!! and I love chelseas idea of pinning our favourite and worst products!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!