Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Review Hero Message

40 posts, 28 members
Macs
5351 posts
Did any heroes get the message in their inbox? I'm so shocked and suprised! I just want to say thank you guys xxxx I think I was waiting and wondering what the hero perk was? Free shipping for vault items :o omg Someone tell me they got this too pls
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
That's a mean deal which literally makes your purchases thru the vault free weeeehe
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I got the email too Macs, such a lovely suprise! I was thinking about what the perk might be, then I thought it was forgotten so it was awesome to see this email pop up in my inbox
Koni
444 posts
Hehe Macs I got it too :-) Congrats to all the heros who purchased something from the vault today!! BR is just too good - ohhhh and next week sounds flipping exciting!
Julieal
915 posts
I was really disappoined as I picked 4 really cool products and the system froze and would let me pay for postage and then would let me reorder - Never mind I will have lots of points for next time .
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I did, so generous. Thank you BR x

I'm also keen to see what happens next week for 15 days instead of 12. So cute. I love a good bit of Christmas Spirit.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awww BR are the best aren't they? Thats awesome x
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks BR xx so much generosity and so much excitement xx
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Ohh I was wondering what your guys' perk was! Thanks for sharing :D
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats! That's a well deserved perk :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
We are totally spoiled here , thank you so much Beauty Review 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
What an awesome perk BR! Yay for the Hero's! :) Enjoy x
Rezee
1964 posts
That's such a great surprise right! I had such a great day yesterday- it was my baby's birthday (he's 3 but still my baby lol), so we had a fun, late night celebrating. Then of course the vault which I wasn't expecting to get anything in and now to find out it's totally free is just the icing on a excellent day. Thanks so much br. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
It was a wonderful message to get. Feel so spoilt by BR and the giveaways coming up! Exciting
shazatron101
5112 posts
So lovely. I am almost tempted to email again and tell them to donate my shipping to charity instead - tis the season to be giving, after all x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm all for getting BR to pass mine on with you Shaz
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well why not right? There is only a small number of us that got it, and as sweet as BR are for letting us have free shipping I would love for it to go to a charity. It wouldn't be a huge amount, sure, but it's the thought that counts x
1139 posts
That's a good idea :) In one of the previous beauty vaults I think BR donated the shipping costs to breast cancer research.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Aww that's such an awesome perk! You guys deserved it  for sure and how kind of BR!
Julieal
915 posts
What a lovely thought -It is so nice to think of others in need at christmas especially as it can be so hard for familys with little ones
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Nice thought ladies.  If any of you would like us to donate your postage to our favourite Cancer Charity which is Look Good Feel Better please message Nat at [email protected]

xox Queenie
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Thank you so much Queenie! Done
trudijoy
8375 posts
awesome work, BR.

Thanks! x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think (I was on my phone) I emailed Nat and asked her to donate my shipping. Thanks Queenie x
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too - lovely idea :)
annanguyen
142 posts
BR is awesome! I did not check my email until this morning and I am shocked :) 
Such a lovely surprise!! Thank you so much BR xo
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I guessed that would be it! Well deserved everyone :)
DianaN
143 posts
Ooh that's great ladies! Good on you for donating. Hope you enjoy your goodies.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I love the season of giving, and how wonderful to be able to donate to charity, fabulous idea xxx
Lutece
1849 posts
I got the email too! Thank you so much Beauty review, you are constantly giving and doing beautiful things :)
Macs
5351 posts
My mum in law let me use her card. I gave her some money to put on it. I'm letting her have that money for being so kind to me .  I said buy yourself a coffee or something. I would of missed another vault if it wasnt for her.
pintsize
1072 posts
Wonderful!! I had the same thoughts for donating the shipping but I am having technical issues and can't actually email at the moment.  Would love to donate my shipping please xx
Head Pixie
569 posts
Thanks Pintsize :)  I've sent your request on to Nat xo
kirstyj
1732 posts
Such an awesome perk! I'm so pleased for you ladies that were able to pick something up then found this out! Very cool. I didn't pick anything up this time as I was away with crappy rural internet, but pleased I can save my points for next time :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Yay what a wonderful surprise and you all deserve it too :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Awesome perk! I was wondering what the surprise was.
shazatron101
5112 posts
How much did we donate? I'd love to know :-)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Good question Shaz, I've tellied the numbers...

A big thank you to those who donated their postage to Look Good Feel Better. You kind and beautiful souls raised just over $80. 

You rock, ladies!! xxxxxx
Rezee
1964 posts
That's so good! I saw this too but totally forgot to email.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay!!!! Thanks Kellie xx 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!