Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Review goals for the rest of the year?

21 posts, 15 members
Rezee
1964 posts
I just noticed how close I am to 400, so I really want to hit that number before New years. Anyone else feel like hitting a specific number too? Hopefully this time next year I'll be at 500 but that is getting a bit ahead of myself for now.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just checked and I actually did my 100th review the other day without even realising!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm nearly at 400 too! I might try hit it, I feel like I'm running out of products to review haha 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I'm currently on leave from work and told myself I can't buy anything until I have posted all my outstanding reviews, I think it would be about 30ish. Been on leave a week total reviews ready to post would be zero, just as well I have a few more days off.
-Bex-
611 posts
Woohoo go ladies! I'm only 8 reviews away from 500. I'm trying to think of something special for number 500
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I want to reach my 200th review by the end of the year! 30 to go and I think I can do it :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
At 415 now so 450 by the time work goes nuts for the new year would be nice
tannygirl
3392 posts
At 464 now 500 by January would be nice.
MareeB
5239 posts
I've just passed 300. The 500 club is a way away for me yet, but I'm slowly chipping away at it :)
Macs
5351 posts
Oh wow great goals here. I'm currently sitting on 515 reviews. I'm aiming for 600. I think I can achieve this sometime next year.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
250 would be a safe milestone for me but would be awesome to achieve 300 but 250 will do fine
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm at 166 now, so Im aiming for 200.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm on 367 and have a few reviews to write, so aiming to get as close as possible to 400.
Kimrose
1415 posts
I am at 364 and have a shopping trip coming up so hopefully will come back with a bag full of new products to review.
I'm so lazy with reviews! This has inspired me to actually get cracking on them! Perhaps one brand a day should do it? It's not as if I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge list of things to review... :P
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've just hit my milestone now I have to adjust my goal. How many reviews on average does anyone member post daily or weekly or monthly if that's easier?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I try for 2-4 a week and almost always do at least two at a time. I'm a bit behind after nearly three weeks away, then the funeral etc today though ( my uncle died on weds 6 months after dad did)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Condolences to you Trudi for the family loss. piki te ora.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sorry to hear about your family's loss Trudi. I hope they're managing to cope.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks girls. Like Dad, uncle had cancer and held on way longer than the docs gave him. Cruel blow to lose them both this year, and today was a bit rough. Thankfully I had my niece who is nearly 2, there...that kids just a ray of sunshine <3
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Awww thats so sweet that's so precious.. Children are such great gifts.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!