Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Recently Added Products

22 posts, 18 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello Beauties,

Just to let you know - over 70 new products have been added to the site over the last few days, but our Recently Added Products tab on the homepage seems to have stalled!

We've been working through the product request thread and deleting posts as we fulfill requests and the Elves will be uploading over the weekend too.  (They have Skittles, so don't feel sorry for them!)

The Beauty Boffins have been alerted and knowing them the homepage tab will be working again shortly!

Check out all the Recently Added Products here

Love BR Nat xx
PeterPan
76 posts
Yeah I noticed that along with the Recently Reviewed ones and I was confused but just had a look and I have heaps of products up there that I need to get to work on reviewing.
chikoboo
3402 posts
*has images of hocked up high on Skittles, beauty elves flittering around banging into things*

Thought I saw a post of FB saying there was newly added products but nothing came up on home page, oh well if I got internet at home tonight I'll be searching through them to see if I can do some reviewing over the weekend, beats studying =)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oh BRNat, were you racing around in my head last night?? 
I was trying to figure out what's new, then was looking at the please add threads, trying to work out where you were all up too. I know you are all busy and didn't wanna bug by asking you :D

ah you wee ladies are just marvellous! 
SandyGedge
394 posts
Gosh you wonderful ladies are always so busy. Thank you for all the time you all put in xxx wine o'clock tonight? Hehe
colleencanary
764 posts
Secret little giggle... I thought to myslef to the other night, man those guys must be so over worked they're taking a break from adding some new products for us!

Hahaha how dare I that? BR never sleeps right Nat? ;)
First Lady
957 posts
And the Beauty Boffins have done it :) 

Ladies you're all too funny!  I'd say wine o clock for some of the crew and a rocking cup (of tea)-o clock for others!

Oh Colleen we rarely sleep, and when we do it's with one eye open on the site.  We're like the cowboys of the internet beauty world.  For real.

TGIF Ladies!!

xxx

dmnelson71
64 posts
So excited for all the new products there are several of them that I have used and  or am using as we speak!  Thanks BR I have to get busy working on my reviews!
dmnelson71
64 posts
So excited for all the new products there are several of them that I have used and  or am using as we speak!  Thanks BR I have to get busy working on my reviews!
LouV
55 posts
Woohoo, did you read my mind? I've been putting together a list of things I want to review and now there is no need!! Thanks ladies, appreciate all your hard work :)
kstah21
127 posts
yayness!!! Good work!! But can you add these please (I can't find them anywhere on here ????): argania shampoo/conditioner, Hask shampoo/conditioner - macadamia oil and keratin (2 different ones), st tropez one night only, bronzing mouse, bronzing spray. Thank you Beauty boffins xx
MissQT
1547 posts
The elves must be busy as I've seen a whole lot of products being added lately :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I saw that too. So quiet on the forum though....where is everybody? Lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I know soozie...I've never seen the forum so quiet
MareeB
5239 posts
Hi it's freezing cold down here in North Otago so we're hunkering down in the lounge by the heater! My sister just called from Cambridge and said it's been hailing there too - good old NZ spring!
Macs
5351 posts
I see a lot of new products have been added. I've been busy now that I have a job. I hardly review as much and try my best to keep up with BR. I have trouble commenting on articles from my phone. 
MareeB
5239 posts
What're you working at Macs? that's exciting !!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love that heaps of products have been added! Just need to get my bum into gear to start reviewing.

I've been missing in action Soozie! I feel like my offline life is getting a bit busy this time of year... where has my couch/online time gone, missing it.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've been so slack lately too, the to review list is getting quite long. But I recently got caught up in quite a couple tv series so any free time I have I'm binge watching.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm at a Take Out Joint Maree. I'm on my fourth week of training. This week I'll be doing more hours. I haven't worked since before I had kids. I'm really loving it. 
Julieal
915 posts
Thank you -you BR ladies are awesome
JessB
219 posts
Thank you all for your hard work! Excited to get to reviewing !!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!