Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Recent Discoveries?

20 posts, 14 members
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
This thread has probably been made a million times but I'm gonna make it happen again. What are your favourite recent discoveries? Mine would be Jordana Best Lash, It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette and my Lush Mask of Magnaminty! Loooove all of them. 
Macs
5351 posts
Hask hair mask, My sisters given me a couple of sachets to use. I can't wait to try them out. Also Plantae Serum. I've been putting it on for the last few nights and I'm enjoying that.
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
Mine is a red lipgloss from E.L.F!  It has a great pigment and staying power.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Anna Sui makeup remover, Palmolive Passionfruit shower gel, the Maybelline Nudes palette and Benefit Watts Up, at the moment!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Kiehls midnight recovery eye cream, Temple Tonic cleansing oil, it Cosmetics CC+ and Guccu Guilty
pumau
121 posts
The Body Shops camomile cleansing butter. Its not perfect but its the first cleanser that hasnt dried out my skin more and its in a butter form. Loving it.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I just bought the Camomile Cleansing Oil and I'm loving it!!!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh I'm glad you like it TraineeMUA! I have gone through 2 bottles of it and I love it.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My favourite recent discovery would have to be the maybelline nailpolishes, i know the reviews are mixed, but every colour i have had has been amazing! 
Rezee
1964 posts
Eoh brown liner (love it so much!) And also using a massive eyeshadow brush for my base shadow. So much better than using a teeny brush.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Usually I hate taking off my make up it's such a pain but the oil makes it sooo easy!! Has anyone tried those Kiss lipbalms that are basically a rip off version of EOS they sell at Farmers? Are they any good?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I havent actually tried the kiss ones myself, but i was talking to a girl who worked at farmers and she said they were way better than EOS, and a lot more moisturizing. It could have just been a sales pitch though
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I love Blistex Raspberry Lemonade and I get 2 of those for the price of one KISS balm but I might give it a go just to check it out and if it's good it'd be awesome to have a similar type of thing to recommend to people! I find EOS for about $10 online and that's insane to pay for a lipbalm, especially one that I've heard such mixed opinions on.
chloednz
217 posts
I am loving these recent purchases:
Fusion Beauty anti-ageing primer
Mirenesse iCurl mascara
Bobbi Brown pot rouge in Raspberry
Collection Cream Puff in fairy cake
Clarins mineral powder compact in transparent opal
Every essence lipstick I can get my hands on- most recently natural beauty and on the catwalk

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Hourglass Mineral Veil primer! That stuff is liquid gold, seriously. I've never been so excited about a primer in my life, haha.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have been wanting to get my hands on that primer for ages Sarahbeautynzwill have to try a smaller size before i commit to the big bottle! Might also have to pan some of the 6 primers i already have on the go  
I just got a crazy rumors lip balm and I absolutely love it.
Also Rimmel's long lasting foundation.
DianaN
143 posts
For me, it's Maybellines The Nudes palette and ZA oil cleanse. I also love the Australis Fresh and Flawless face powder and the maybelline concealer. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm loving the True range and the Skinfood range right now!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So.. i don't know if this counts as a recent discovery, i brought some Nars Audatious Lipsticks, and just got the chance to try one this morning. Let me say the expectations were really high.. and i am so impressed! Like.. speechless how much i have fallen for this lipstick! I need to spread the word

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!