Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Products to Review awesomeness

32 posts, 27 members
Kellie
570 posts
Holy moly, I had no idea the Miss Congenialitied-up site could do this - BUT, I wrote a review and went to delete it off my 'to review' list, as that's what I'd do on the old BR when it was on my Favourites list, and it wasn't there! The site ticked it off my list for me! 

This makes me so excited! And possibly makes me sound simple for being so happy about it - but I love anything that saves time.

Thanks BR!!  xx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol! I just wrote 2 reviews and looked thinking so how do I move them again. Then clicked out. You answered me without even asking you! Off to see if they vanished now
ladythorn
108 posts
That's so very helpful! Yay! :)
1139 posts
I wrote a review the other day specifically to test this - pretty great idea :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Awesome, that is clever, and helpful!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow really? That's even better. I love the new site so much. Thanks so much BR xxxx
MissQT
1547 posts
wow that's really cool! The new site is pretty smart :)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
That happened with the last review I did! Just like you I was so excited to not have to worry about it, especially nights where I sit down and do a bunch of reviews in a row. 
bronjenks
253 posts
I dont even know how to put products into my 'products to review' list in the first place, lol.  So you more than one up on me.  Better go check that out.  Thanks Kellie :) 
Lutece
1849 posts
Isnt that awesome Kellie!! I noticed that yesterday too, makes it even more fun when you complete a review :)
bronjenks
253 posts
Found it!!!!! Yay, thats awesome, didnt know we could do that, lol.  Just shows now how many reviews I need to get done, lol.  Dont know if thats a good thing or not??
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
:0 I DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!! That's so badass!!
Danni
324 posts
I was hoping it would do it automatically so I didn't need to go back and do it! Was so excited when I saw that it did it for me :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love that function almost as much as I love Kellie's genius dscription of the sites as 'Miss Congeinialitied up'

Awesome haha x
pintsize
1072 posts
Well put Kellie :) and what a great feature!  
I am yet to do my reviews this week... have had a lot going on so hopefully tonight I might get a chance to check it out :)

pintsize
1072 posts
OMG another wee piece of awesomeness... 
We can now cut/copy and paste into the forum using the mouse right click options (sorry if this sounds old school)

YAY!! :)
simone94
191 posts
What a great feature
Kellie
570 posts
I wish I could take credit for 'Miss Congenialitied-up' - but I'm sure BR posted a still from that movie somewhere in the lead up to the reveal. If only I were that creative :)  (Or a genius!)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I just saw this thread, and now i am so excitied to try out this feature! It is such a clever idea
Kellie that word is so much big I can't even pronounce it ha ha ha.  I really do like that word though, sums it up completely (yes I know what it means, just can't say it ha ha ha) xx
george
150 posts
I love this feature! I went to go remove one after I reviewed it and it was gone. SO COOL!
george
150 posts
I love this feature! I went to go remove one after I reviewed it and it was gone. SO COOL!
Macs
5351 posts
It does make life so much easier aye.
RachLouise
218 posts
Absoluty Amazing new features on this site. I love this feature, It makes life so much easier!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I love this feature it means less notes cluttering up my diary of what I still need to review, now it is just the still to be added to BR notes =)
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi ladies

For anyone who has not yet discovered the save to my Beauty Bookmarks feature. We've just done a "how to" on it. You can veiw it HERE

SandieNZ
424 posts
What a very cool tool!  I have a list of products to review but I hadn't even realised there was a way to tag them, let alone the site knowing if I'd reviewed them or not - what a dork!!  :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
Such a great feature
ragingfrog
1289 posts
This is another awesome little feature of the upgrade that we come across only when we use it.
Mila
1209 posts
Another little gem feature for the updated BR site - Love it !! :)
kirstysays
762 posts
I love this feature too...so handy :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
My only problem is trying to recall all the products I need to review now! LOL

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!