Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

62 posts, 41 members
OMG!!! Only 30 minutes until the Vault preview.

Has been the longest day ever,  waiting and waiting and waiting  :-) x
Kellie
570 posts
Eeeee!!  Exciting!  I've my word doc up and ready to take notes on the products that catch my eye :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
eek cant wait!!!
Bayley
238 posts
I've got my pen and paper ready! 
PaigeC
194 posts
So exciting! :) I'm not eligible this time around but am still looking forward to this preview to see what its all like 
kirstysays
762 posts
Yay all ready to take a sneak peak haha :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Same got pen and paper at a ready lol
PaigeC
194 posts
Am I missing something? Can't see the link?
Rezee
1964 posts
ohhh just had a quick look through and there is sooooo many products. Come on Saturday! there is one thing that I would really love but so many other things that I would be stoked to receive as well!
Jeseta
34 posts
Me neither Paige, hope I'm not missing something....
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
OMG,! The vault looks amazing!! Beauty crew, I send you all hugs. What a awesome selection of goodies in there :)
Rezee
1964 posts
The tab is up the top by the 'battle of the brands' 'brand directory' etc
PaigeC
194 posts
Maybe its not showing for people who aren't eligible?
Jeseta
34 posts
Rezee, It's not there for me :(

Paige, I got a message saying I would be able to check it out do it should be available to us.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Ohhhhh awesome :)x
PaigeC
194 posts
Yea its meant to be available but I'm wondering whether there has been a glitch in the system for the people who aren't eligible yet?
Jeseta
34 posts
Perhaps someone could copy and paste the link? I don't know if that would work but worth a try?
Jeseta
34 posts
Ah that makes sense so it could be that Paige.

I'm disappointed as I'm a real newbie and I wanted to see what a Beauty Vault was all about!
PaigeC
194 posts
I'm sure they will work it out :) It's there until 8pm and BR are real good with sorting all this stuff out 
kirstysays
762 posts
Here is the link to the preview
PaigeC
194 posts
Dam! Worth a try with the link but took me back to homepage
kirstysays
762 posts
Dam sorry :(
Jeseta
34 posts
Thanks for trying Kirsty!
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
ooo it looks fab! Got my little eyes of Eye of Horus!!

BR is too good to us ;)
JasmineTease
2 posts
Eek! Just had a peek! This is my first Vault!Super excited!! :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
The Vault is open until 8pm so I'm sure they will get it sorted for you. In the meantime keep an eye on the forum and BR page as I'm sure the girls will be mentioning lots of the products that are available. I won't be getting anything but my top picks are the Scholl Foot File, Sally Hansen Airbrush legs and Sally Hansen nail products. There are also lots of lovely fragrances, Natio and Avon products xx
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh my goodness I just had a look, there is so many fantastic products, and so many nice perfumes, what to choose there is a big selection, my first vault on Saturday :)
I feel like a kiddie in a sweet shop.  I can't stop looking!  Overwhelmed BR!  We are soooooo spoilt.  Thank you, thank you, thank you  :-)

So funny how we all have our own strategy for taking notes and 'working things out'.  Lucky a few of us have had 'previous experience'.

Please hurry up Saturday morning.  Is going to be like Christmas morning. x
Doh im not eligible but I really wanna see. I keep refreshing hoping the tab will pop up on my home page.
AlysaJones20
17 posts
So excited for the vault on Saturday! Just had a look and there's quite a variety of awesome products in there! Can't wait especially because it will be my first ever vault that I will participate in! :)
First Lady
957 posts
Hi ladies,

Fear not! This is why we have previews, to work out any kinks from the upgrades!

There will be another preview once the Beauty Boffins do their thang after this sneak peek!

Love
The Beauty Crew
Xox
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi everyone

Please ensure that you are logged in to view the vault tab. If you are not logged in the tab will not be visible.

We can see it quite clearly on both our Desktop and mobile devices. Nonetheless it is clear some members are having issues and the beauty boffins are looking into it as we speak.

Regarding the stock that is showing as "sold out' just disregard these items. These should not be showing and for some reason they are. This will be rectified before the next preview later on on this week.

Regards

BR
little_ferny
33 posts
yep, ive also been a nerd with pen and paper writing things down that catch my eye, should I be lucky enough to select something!  first time excitement here!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks so much for answering the question about the sold out items Merrilyn, I was just about to ask. :-)
1139 posts
It does look good! I have my fingers crossed that some of the things on my wishlist will still be there when I can jump in :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Eeeep sooooo exciting!!!! So many wonderful products as always
Susilia
484 posts
I so hope I can grab a nice new perfume, I haven't upgraded for ages, I was so sure that I'll get one last time as I was a hero, but couldn't access, here's hope for this time around. Lovely things though, phew! Thank you so much for the opportunity, ladies!:)
Nirvana
38 posts
Have seen two products that I REAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY want but both products only have 2 available .... eeeekkkkk.... wonder what the chances of getting them are? Hmm well it is still worth a try!  Exciting :)
itskaz_xo
199 posts
There's just way too many beautiful things on there. It's going to be so hard to choose which ones to try and go for xx
Mandz
86 posts
makes it sooo much more exciting.. Have seen a couple things that I would love to get, fingers crossed for Saturday :)
MrsLissy
301 posts
I've had a look and made my list! Fingers crossed I can get a couple of the things I would like off my list :)
I'm soo excited to see what you all get !!
I'm soo excited to see what you all get !!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I can't wait as I have found a few items I really want
gtsgrl
169 posts
Thanks for the sneak peek BR - there's a huge range of goodies :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh so many goodies. I really hope I'm lucky and some of the items I'm lusting after are still there when I get to log on. I'm not planning on getting perfume this time since I know a lot of the other members Love those fragrances waaay more than me so I'm going to leave it for them.
Susilia
484 posts
I could see everything, go to the last pages of the preview and now it only lets me to go up to page 10, I'm not complaining at all, just thought you might want to know about it to check it out, so it won't happen at the actual vault (cause then I would be sad, hehe, the best things are on those last pages) :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Oh my...so much goodness! Thank you BR for the sneak peek :-) I have my heart set on one particular item. Fingers crossed xx
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Hmmm I can't see it either. But I'm glad at least there'll be another preview argh the anticipation!!!
MicheleC
419 posts
Jeseta ?if you can't see anything it may have something to do with the browser you are using.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!