Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

pre-christmas vault? new years vault?

17 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just caught up on reviews and it made me wonder... last year there was a perfectly timed pre-xmas vault,  but I feel like we may've run out of time for one this year, so I'm idly wondering when the next might be!  Loads of reviews and sitting out the last vault has made for a LOT of points burning a hole in my BR wallet :p
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am behind in everything but I did wonder about the vault! I don't think there's enough time to do one this year, but BR have pulled more magical rabbits out of the hat before! 
JessB
219 posts
A pre-Christmas vault would really be the perfect opportunity for gift buyiing as well as treating yourself!... will have to keep an eye on this thread for updates.
trudijoy
8375 posts
please please please please don't use the vaults to buy gifts for others, it takes the right to access these products away from the girls who earned them.

just my opinion, you don't have to listen to me, but i don't think it's fair.

Totally agree about pre-xmas treats for yourself though!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I did have trouble logging in at the last vault and missed out on somethings I had my eyes on for months, so definitely looking forward to the next vault with all the points I saved. I would like to see more things added for reviewing just trial items added to the database, if the BR crew have the time. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
While a vault would be nice, next weekend is the last full weekend before Xmas. I think it would be too close to guarantee your personal vault picked xmas present to yourself to arrive in time.
I am voting for a February vault as a nice way to start the year, school age kids already back and uni/tech students about to go back. A vault is a nice way to get in the swing of things.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Maybe it'll be I'm the new year! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yus February vault! My birthday is Feb 9th so that works for me :P

I may or may not have already purchased several lovely Xmas presents to myself hehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
Feb vault would be cool, Valentines day! And itll also be 6 years with the man. weeeeeee and!!!! The Walking Dead will likely be back on TV in that month :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
love, beauty and...zombies. classic combo there shaz :p
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I was hoping for xmas. Must be next year sometime. I wonder what goodies will be in the next vault. I got a couple of thousand points left over. I didnt go hard in that last vault. I wonder who the next superheroes will be . I'm hoping for someone to become one. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have almost 5000 Macs haha, sat out the last one because - with going to Aus - I wanted to buy things over there :)

my mantra for 2017 will probably be to acquire less, but focus on bigger/pricier things i really want. I'd love to see some of the bigger things in the vault again, like that time I got the massage collar, which is probably the best thing I ever got from a vault <3

But probably my fave thing about the vault is that you get to try different things you might never have heard of, and fall in love with them! :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
big things would be great. i'd like that. i'd also like to log a request for more bondi sands please ;-) it is love it is liiiiffffeeee
tannygirl
3392 posts
Trudi that's a great mantra! It has been my mantra for makeup and perfume over the last two years and still is. Though I do go for great bargains on pricier items. That's why most of my makeup is in the mid to high priced range.
trudijoy
8375 posts
shaz i just fell in love with bondi sands, i have the dark spray and the gradual face one, and i've been asked several times if i just got back off a beach holiday since i started using it! Just got an applicator mitt today so will rip into another layer or three :D

tannygirl i have no qualms about buying cheaper drugstore stuff when I know it works, but lately i've been picking up higher end things for close to NZ prices at Farmers etc (and a couple bigger things hehe) , so I'm pretty well stocked and it makes sense to run things down and replace with 'jewels in the crown'
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh absolutely Trudi! If you know a cheaper brand works. Yes definitely save some money and go buy it. 
A vault at this time of year would be lovely! I really gotta get my review game on so I can save more points up. I'm so terribly lazy with reviewing.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!