Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Payment Failure - Beauty Vault

21 posts, 11 members
I have been trying since 9:15 to do my payment for the shipping. Everytime I go and proceed with payment it says successful on the first page then when it redirects me back to Beauty Review it comes up with this msg:

Payment Error: Transaction Successful

Then under that is says retry payment.

What on earth is going on...better not be charging me 4 times for postage.
Any of you ladies having this issue?

simone94
191 posts
I am also having this trouble and have done the payment thing twice and it has come up that I have paid $0.00 however two lots of $12.95 have been taken out of my bank account
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
If It doesn charge you 4 time's, they will most definately refund you, I think the site was just to overloaded and mucked thing's up, It's bound to happen.
Jesse
745 posts
Hi there, everyone seems to be experiencing the same issue. I would suggest not re-ordering until BR has posted as I've just checked my bank account and seen I've been charged 3 delivery charges for the 3 orders I have attempted to place. While I would of course prefer to only be charged once, the delivery charge is still far less than what the value of my orders were if any of them went through. I've decided to go by 'patience is a virtue' and wait and see wait the lovely Beauty Crew reports, especially as Vault access is a privelledge not a right.
How do we know if our order has gone through though, coz my points have not been deducted and it allows me to add things to my cart each and every time and go through checkout.

How do we know if our order has gone through though, coz my points have not been deducted and it allows me to add things to my cart each and every time and go through checkout.

simone94
191 posts
Thanks Jesse, I have emailed them to alert them of the matter. Just sit and be patient now.
Susilia
484 posts
My points haven't been deducted either and I paid for postage, it said transaction erroe: payment succsessfull, lol. I got everything I wanted, I would be devastated if I wouldn't get them, I think I would  actually cry...:D Should we have got a confirmation email or something?
Susilia
484 posts
Well, I just added the same things to my cart and paid for postage again, it came up on my credit card twice. I really really hope I'll get the products, my points are still the same, so I don't understand...:(
Same with me...still showing my points. Another lady on their FB site said she had this issue last time and didnt even get what she ordered :(

Kia
550 posts
I believe everyone had the same issue. I don't think it's something you have to worry about. If it was an error in the payment, I'm positive BR will return your money if your payment went through and you don't receive your item. But please don't complain about not getting what you wanted, nearly 90% of other ladies on this site are on the same boat! Whining and complaining isn't going to make the matter any better. 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I was lucky enough to get in and out quickly. But this vault is a privilege not an entitlement so please treat it like one.
Susilia
484 posts
I understand where you're coming from Kia, but yeah, more points for the next vault. That's exactly what I thought last time too when I couldn't get in, so (and I was a hero, now an expert)... It's always the next one, huh?? There are people it's always working for and there are some it just never does. I don't think it is fair. It's not an entitlement, of course, but we were I believe exactly as excited as the people who could get in the vault. I love beauty review to bits and am very thankful for their hard work throughout the whole year, I love this site and this is absolutely not a rant againts them or againts you, we are trying to discuss the errors here and you're telling us off, it's not nice. We are just worried and maybe sad too, please don't make it even harder, we are not whinging, ok? We're discussing.
spooks26
108 posts
It happened to me too payment error and yip money has gone out.im sure the br team will sort it.i have faith in them.
spooks26
108 posts
It happened to me too payment error and yip money has gone out.im sure the br team will sort it.i have faith in them.
spooks26
108 posts
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I not having a dig at anyone just making a statement
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
Hi Ladies, I had the same issue in the first vault and got charged multiple times for shipping - Don't panic the BR ladies were super fast at refunding me just give them time to sort it out and everything will be rectified!
TabbyWa
4 posts
I think they weren't prepared for all the traffic that would be on site this Vault round and so things didn't go smoothly. Thankfully they sent us a message to clear things up. Sounds like a mess in tech HQ... I don't envy them!

However, my payment went through but points did not so no idea if my transaction was successful or not...
Kia
550 posts
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off across rude and my comment wasn't direct at anyone. I was just saying the complaints are outweighing the positivity and BR doesn't need to be overloaded with a hundred people saying that they need to "sort it out" I'm sure this whole thing is a bigger hassle for them then it is to us. 
michelleburne
229 posts
I was lucky enough to get in, my payment also went through, but was zero dollars at the bottom and no points deducted, either way I'm not worried, if I get my things bonus! If I don't not to worry :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!