Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

OMG!OMG! Happy Easter, MEMEbox now ships to New Zealand again!!!

78 posts, 29 members
Susilia
484 posts
I just got an email, saying memebox now ships to the following 31 countries: blablablablabla New Zealand blablablablabla   Yaaayyyy!!! Happy!!!:D Who else is happy???:P
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Omfg are you serious? I haven't ever had a memebox but have heard so many rave reviews about them!
Susilia
484 posts
I can only recommend memebox! The boxes are skincare heavy though, so if you are more into make-up, buy their special make-up box or the missha superbox. However if you're not sure they now have a minibox for $15, inclusive shipping and I think you can get $5 off with the code WEAREBACK1
Manda129
419 posts
Oooh sounds like fun :) 
Can you purchase ANY of the boxes? 
I saw there was a global box, do you have to pick that one for international shipping?
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Susilia Oh thanks so much for the code!! I really want to try these!

Manda129 I am glad you asked that - I was wondering that too.
Kellie
570 posts
I caved!  Couldn't resist!  And thanks for the discount code :)  Can't wait to see what turns up.
SandyGedge
394 posts
OH YAY! Thank you for that, I have heard so many good things about MEMEBOX!!  :) xxx
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
How much is it in NZ dollars??
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Im so getting this on payday!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG screaming in excitement.  Was super gutted when they stopped sending to New Zealand, I'm super happy.  I have so many boxes to catch up on ahhhhhhhhhh lol.
Manda129
419 posts
Sarah - Can you purchase any of the boxes?
Chaotic82
522 posts
Gah.  I can't choose!!  What should I get??
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Manda129, yes you can purchase any of them hun :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Chaotic82, all of them lol.  So far I've received Memebox #8 you can check my unboxing here and I've also purchased Luckybox #1 and you can check my unboxing for that here

I've also purchased Memebox #10, #11, #12, and Luckybox #2, #3, and the Mask Edition #1 but haven't received those yet.  I want to purchase the next luckybox, the makeup edition and also Memebox #13.  They are amazing boxes especially for the money.  Way better than our New Zealand boxes.

Chaotic82
522 posts
I THINK I might try the make up one...I'm a bit torn  ;)
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
I dont know what one to get :/ 
Susilia
484 posts
I celebrated with purchasing 4 new boxes: global 13, luckybox 4, mask edition and the minibox. I nearly got the missha superbox too, but changed my mind at checkout, it's $49...:S

Mrs_rain85
437 posts
did you pay $49 NZ for all those boxes or is that in there currency??? 

Sarah how much in nz $$$ are the boxes....i REALLY wanna get one but i dont know what currency theyre in to convert it....
Susilia
484 posts
The boxes are in US dollars, my $76 purchase came out for about $99 Nz if that helps.;)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey hun, its in their currency hun - USD.  For a $23.00 Memebox plus $6.99 it came out to be $36.34, give or take depending on days currency conversion.

Try this currency conversion table hun 

Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Awesome thank you :) 
Susilia
484 posts
But if you buy more boxes at once, you still pay shipping only once, so that saves some money. Also don't forget to use the codes. If you buy 3 boxes you get 5 dollars off: MEMEBUNDLE3 or use WEAREBACK1 for $5 off regardless of how many boxes you buy. 
Manda129
419 posts
Ooh Yay thanks Sarah :) May have to purchase a couple I think :)

Really want to try out the make up box aswell :)
Susilia
484 posts
Sarah, did you realize that luckybox 4 is a mix of products from luckybox 1 and 3? Except for 2 products! I ordered it anyway as I loved all the products from luckybox 1 and I'm sure I'll like luckybox 3 too, I don't mind some back-ups, lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oooo thanks for sharing, just doing a bit of online shopping as all the retail ones were shut as we came through Dunedin so being super sad I couldn't spend there I'm consoling with a online splurge lol.  Off to take a lookie right now =)
g1ggles2
358 posts
Omg which one to get!!!!????
chikoboo
3402 posts
OMGosh I wanted them all but think 6 boxes is a wee bit of an overkill, well the bank balance will surely think so hehehe.  Limited to a superbox and a luckybox,  so excited the products look so cute =)
KrystleF
158 posts
Oh dear this is daangerous...I want ALL the boxes!
kayxcake
422 posts
Omg best news I've heard all day! 
RachelM
345 posts
OMG I so want to order but I've banned myself, again, really no more online shopping till after our holiday, this is soooooo painful.  At least the ban doesn't include violet box.  Please post all your hauls on instagram and love watching yours Sarah on YouTube, so jelly lol
Chaotic82
522 posts
I ordered the Make Up Edition and Luckybox #4.   So excited!
Stelle90
120 posts
The makeup box and mask edition #2 look soo good! May purchase these in a few days ..  Sorry bank balance :( 
Stelle90
120 posts
The makeup box and mask edition #2 look soo good! May purchase these in a few days ..  Sorry bank balance :( 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oops, just purchased Makeup Edition and Memebox #13.  My Luckybox #2 and #3 have been sent, can't wait to receive. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oops, just purchased Makeup Edition and Memebox #13.  My Luckybox #2 and #3 have been sent, can't wait to receive. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Susilia, thanks for posting about the Luckybox #4, yeah I did read that, but completely forgot he he he.  Haven't ordered that one this time, just the makeup edition and #13, may purchase it if it comes up again :-)

Rezee
1964 posts
Oh no so wish I hadn't read this!! Might get one next month, which would be the best to get? Maybe the makeup box? Hmmm decisions, decisions
janeybee83
45 posts
Oh dear god.... a new site to stalk and obsess over.... LOL. Thanks :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
They have a new box just come out this morning (and of course I purchased it lol) and the Mini Box #2 has come out (and of course I bought that one too lol).

Check them out here (Memebox 10 Minute Box) and here (Mini #2)

And for all those that haven't heard about them yet, check out all their boxes here

chikoboo
3402 posts
OMG your a terror!! lol - already have a couple ordered think I'll hold off and see what they yield before I order more, then again lack of shopping might sway me =)
Kaiarahi
160 posts
I've never ordered any beauty box before.. so tempted! 
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I wish i could be like you Sarah! lol
kayxcake
422 posts
I just ordered, again! I bought the Tony Moly superbox 9 and the makeup edition box :p Im so excited!
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Ohh thoes are the two I really want!!!
Stelle90
120 posts
Just purchased the skin edition #2 box, can't wait for it to arrive!! I think I was swayed by the Keyskins gold hydro gel eye and spot patch..looks amazing! 
Rezee
1964 posts
oh man, I just watched an unopening on youtube, the global #3 box. It looked so good and made me want one even more now. Why do I torture myself lol
new2me
49 posts
Would you ladies all recommend these boxes compared to any of the other boxes? And has some one recieved the makeup one yet as im interested in finding out what it contains.
kayxcake
422 posts
highly recommended! so much better than any of the beauty boxes New Zealand has to offer. That does not count Violet Box as it hasn't arrive yet hehe. My first Meme box I got all full size products, amazing products that last me a long time and works so perfectly!
Bronnie
78 posts
Argh.... I gave in to temptation!! I have ordered my first ever MEMEbox Luckybox #4, thought this would be a good one to start with.  Now just have to wait unitl it arrives - exciting!!
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Can someone pleeeeease explain to me what MEMEbox is??

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!