Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Omg Blokes Box

27 posts, 14 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh I'm so interested to see what the The Blokes Box is like. Hubby could do with some pampering.

What is in them I wonder eek
Kimrose
1412 posts
How cool is this for our guys. Unfortunately Husband isnt into all of this stuff but I am sure there are a whole lot of guys that are. Just in time for Fathers Day, awesome!

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he my hubby is a bit specific with things he likes to use.  At the moment he uses Olay, can't remember which one it is, but he's used it for years.  I used to use it and loved the smell but sadly reacted with my skin (same old story lol).

I have a really good friend, she used to be a BR member, and she makes the most amazing coffee scrubs and he absolutely loves them. I was a massive fan of the Lush Cup O Coffee, but love Laura's way better. I always stock up on them because they disappear quickly and he always asks when I'm ordering more.  I now have like 10 of them in different fragrances so that keeps him happy ha ha ha.

He is also very specific with his soap - has to be Dove because of the PH level being just right and his toothpaste has to be Sensodyne for his sensitive teeth.  It also has to be a specific Sensodyne ha ha ha.

It would be great if it had a few of those type things in there as that would be part of Father's Day sorted lol.  He doesn't use shave balm or anything like that because like me, he also has sensitive skin on his face but the rest of his body is fine - tough as nails that one lol.
Julieal
915 posts
Great idea -nice to see some special pampering for the guys.
Macs
5351 posts
I love this idea. I doubt my partner would go for it. He is fussy with care products without knowing it. I got two body washes both weren't right because he likes exfoliating wash. Only Palmolive has that one. Didn't like the Lynx one I got him. I'm on him daily about wearing sunscreen we've been through many brands has sensitive skin.Id like him to want a box . 
trudijoy
8375 posts
no men in my life to buy one for but quite a cool idea, i've noticed a few ladies saying their men are using their products hehe
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Seems like a nice idea if you have a guy that's willing to use skincare and bodycare. I really have push some members of my family just to wear sunscreen as their routine doesn't seem to extend much beyond soap, shampoo, deoderant and toothpaste.
JessB
219 posts
I think it's a great idea too :) Very excited to see what's in it and whether my man would be interested.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Fantastic idea. Got a few guys that would be keen.
LaurenM
11 posts
Sadly my guy is a deoderant and shampoo only kinda guy so he won't be interested but it will be great to see whats in it!
Julieal
915 posts
It will be interesting to see what's avaliable , after shave , deoderant ,body wash ,shampoo for a start I would think ?
JessB
219 posts
Oh my goodness if this actually ended up making my fiance shampoo his hair more often, that would be great.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hubby uses my coffee scrub and he uses Olay Moisturiser.  He's not overly fussy on shampoo although I think he needs to look at a new one as he seems to get dry flaky scalp like me.  I have heaps of Lush that he can use, so will start there.

I would definitely be interested in what is in there, hopefully we can get a sneak peak though as he can be super fussy and I don't want to get it for him if he isn't going to use most things lol.
Julieal
915 posts
I am looking forward to see what is in the box -This is one that I will cheat and have a look first -Maybe our turn to use our man's stash eh ?
Beauty88
29 posts
Great idea!
JessB
219 posts
Good point, Mumof3, a sneak peek is probably a really good idea for this box.
Artemis
311 posts
Not for my man, but I'd be keen to see what's in it, great to see so many cool new products for guys
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I'd buy this for my brother, going on the list of products he would use most of them. I don't really mind buying this stuff for my brother, he deserves a little pamper.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey BR Babes, 

Just got an email to say about pre-purchasing the Blokes Box but it just says Coming soon when I click on the link. But underneath it states Use Code MENSPRESALE at checkout before Wednesday 22nd to get 10% off. Am I reading it wrong or are they going on Pre-Sale tonight ha ha ha.

Sorry had no coffee this morning and brain is not working lol xx

First Lady
957 posts
Hey mumof3,

It's on presale now, so you can order and use the presale code today.  Just add to cart and check out as usual :)

It looks like lots of people are going to be sprucing up the men folk.  Keeping New Zealand handsome...

xx

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey Nat x

There is no option to add to cart, only Coming Soon is coming up for me lol - HELP ha ha ha
Head Pixie
569 posts
Jumping in for Nat...

If you click on this link - does it give you the option to add to cart on that page? It does on my computer. Perhaps its a clear the cache thing? Or maybe try a different browser?

Hopefully that helps!  xxx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
This is what I get lol xx

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he no add to cart option.  Will try on a different browser lol xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Phew - all ordered, used my phone but the browser on my work computer doesn't want to play nice today, must be kicking up a fuss because its Friday ha ha ha.

Thanks for all your help Nat and Kellie xoxo
Head Pixie
569 posts
Why must browsers be so difficult? Safari often gives me grief, but I don't like using Chrome as it sucks the battery power from my laptop at a wicked rate of knots.

So glad you were able to order!

They look amazing! I'm so getting one for The Husband! 

xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ha ha ha I usually use Google Chrome but it wasn't co-operating today.  Tried using Internet Explorer and then forgot my password and it locked me out lol.  So then tried the phone and wollah - boom it worked.  Thank goodness for having auto-login on my phone or I'd bugger that up too tee hee hee xx

It sounds like a great box, its a pressie from the munchkins x

We will have some amazing smelling and very clean blokes around this Father's Day for sure :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!