Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

obsessively checking my tracking number

29 posts, 26 members
Rezee
1964 posts
is anyone else doing this today too? I did a beautylish order on friday and I cant wait for it to get here! I know checking my tracking number constantly is not going to make it get here faster but im still doing it anyway!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yup, I'm checking all three today. Two of my parcels I thought would be here today, seeing I ordered them last Thursday. but NO! One hasn't moved the the second has finally updated to "in depot" so I guess I'm not getting either today. The third I have no idea where it is, it hasn't updated since the 31st. This makes the woman angry! lol
Marcel
335 posts
Always! I have 4 parcels coming atm, 1 from Boohoo which I order from all the time and I know damn well that it always takes 7-8 days or those parcels to arrive.. Doesn't stop me checking where it's at on days 2,3,4,5 &6!
chikoboo
3402 posts
OMG I have just literally been doing that before I came back on here mwahahaha.   I have a Bossy, Makeup Geek, and YouShop parcel due oh and something for the fur-babies from pet.co.nz =) I'm a little obssessed with checking and do so about twice a day until they are delivered.  I think it fuels the excitement!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I did my first online order the other week and I obsessively checked the tracking number more from fear it would go wrong as oppose to excitement.
littleparadise
178 posts
YESSS! This is me all the time, I love knowing where abouts it is and when I can expect it to arrive. I have 1 parcel on its way, which I ordered on Friday, but have not been sent a tracking email, maybe this company doesnt do them! Ahhh! Will have to wait paitiently 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oh yes I know this well. Currently not expecting anything however!
annanguyen
142 posts
lol I literally do that every week, waiting for courier van to deliver my stuff :) It is fun! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
My Bossy makeup brushes turned up last week and I swear I was checking close to every 30 minutes to see if the status of the delievery had changed haha. Even though the package I'm expecting this week Isn't for me but for my daughter (shoes!!) I'm still checking that tracking number regulary haha
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Yep for sure! Lately people haven't been giving me my numbers though and it drives me insane!
Rezee
1964 posts
Lol, yay im glad im not the only one! I dont normally check them but this lot is worth it!
Baylee3180
16 posts
Yes! I'm waiting on an order from the Beauty Bay and some Bossy goodies :). I can't wait to try their new Prep and Primer, has anyone else tried this yet?.

Last Bossy order I did was delivered to my neighbours house :(, now I check its tracking number constantly.
chikoboo
3402 posts
PBT can be annoying who send Bossy stuff, mine should have been delivered Wednesday last week but they left a card to call even though they have permission to leave in a secured area, couple of calls and been told it is back with driver today so hopefully it'll be at home for me tonight.  That include the LUX prep spray plus some other goodies =)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
It can depend on the courier. Like a few of you, I too ordered some Bossy, great that it was free delivery, but given it took a week with many checks of tracking & a phone call, with PBT, I wouldn't want to be paying for that kind of delivery.
Love the product - got the brush cleaner & the primer & set spray. happy with the products, but I do wonder if I'll purchase again. I get stuff quicker from the UK!
Mila
1209 posts
Haha yes I have been doing that today I've got two different orders coming and I can't help but check the tracking order continuously lol
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It's satisfying to see this thread because Im ott when it comes to tracking parcels lol I near had a melt down because the usps service has been intermittent gladly it's up and running now phew
MareeB
5239 posts
No I don't usually, unless something seems to be taking ages. Mostly I buy stuff within NZ and it arrives very quickly.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to parcel tracking. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I'm sooo guilty of this.mi hate waiting for parcels to arrive! I'm currently waiting on my Horror Block and a book I bought for my sister and I'm trying not to check the status' every hour hahaha.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I so have to stay away from online shopping sites lol. I'd be constantly checking too I think :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ooh Rezee, what did you buy from BeautyLish? There are so many things i want from that site, mainly charlotte Tilbury, but i am holding off for the moment! As for parcels, i love tracking them for the first couple of day.. but then i get bored and just get a suprise when it turns up. Unless its a youshop parcel, which i follow every step on the way
chloednz
217 posts
Yes! And that moment when you see the postie driving up to your driveway, your heart is racing with anticipation... and she only gives you junkmail, and you have to wait at least another day :(
Koni
444 posts
I completely understand that urge haha but I'm with Macs I don't bother myself with it but that's partly because I order on particular days and I know when they'll arrive.

I'm excited for everyone who has a parcel or parcels currently in transit!!
pintsize
1072 posts
This is one reason I am not a good online shopper lol.  I like instant gratification from spending :)
In saying that I am currently waiting on four deliveries (all non beauty related)... and I think I need to contact customer support on two of them :(

At least you have a tracking number to satisfy your curiosity.  I also enjoy checking in to see where things are at, but most of the time I don't unless it's late (and it depends on how excited I am about the item arriving).

A couple of times have I been caught out where the item was delivered but not updated on the system.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm not a tracking number checker actually! I much rather semi-forget that a package is arriving and get a nice surprise when it arrives. My MightyApe order should arrive soon though and I'm pretty excited :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Haha yes chloe!  Or when the courier slows down outside your house but goes to your neighbour's house instead!
Helen85
7 posts
I try my hardest not to check :P
snap i do the same, with every order
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Well you picked a great site to order from - I can't believe how quick their shipping is! Make sure you post a haul photo when it arrives - I would love to see what you ordered xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!