Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Nyx available to buy online on farmers website

13 posts, 12 members
Rajvee2588
221 posts
One great news now we can buy Nyx cosmetice on farmers website. Isn't it great?
but if you think other way some of website provide free shipping you spend curtain amount. Farmers must start free shipping too. 

Well i am excited and disappointed too. My near farmers has big brand but doesn't have nyx and essence.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I just saw this on IG! Great for people who like shopping online! Which I do, with 3 kids if I can shop online I will :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow how cool!! I love NYX products so its awesome that they are becoming readily available! Can't wait to see what else Farmers starts stocking online.
Artemis
311 posts
Ooh tempting! ;) Is NYX is any other Farmers stores besides Auckland?
Macs
5351 posts
I will look into that site. I enjoy nyx. 
Koni
444 posts
That's great news for sure, thanks for sharing that :-)  As much as I love online shopping; after Farmers added the NYX display I quite like going into the store and swatching stuff to be sure I'm going to like the shade I buy.  Artemis I don't think NYX is available in any other Farmers store other than Auckland CBD.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I saw that while browsing! Hope they bring it into stores.
Lutece
1849 posts
Thats pretty awesome! Nyx is such an amazing brand, I wonder how they compare to makeup.co.nz?
MissQT
1547 posts
I hope they start selling it in store too. I am yet to try this brand but I've heard lots of good things.
chikoboo
3402 posts
That is awesome, had a look but the things I want aren't on there yet, don't think they are in NZ at all yet.  However, for a small towner like me this is good news =)
I will have to jump on the Farmers website and see how the prices compare with BeautyBliss. Ive purchased NYX from that site before and they often have free shipping as well which is a bonus, but I agree more Farmers need to stock it in store! You think the larger centres like Wellington and Christchurh would at least have 1 store each stocking it by now.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Just an update on this - NYX is coming soon to Manukau, Te Rapa, Hamilton CBD, Palmerston North, Lower Hutt, Lambton Quay, Riccarton, Northlands and Dunedin.

Yay!
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh YAY! Manukau has Essence too <3

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!