Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not to spark a panic but under 48 hours till the vault

144 posts, 54 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hope everyone is prepping!

Making your list
Checking it twice
Wonder if this vault will be nice
BR vault is coming Sunday!!

*sorry...not sorry for the Christmas song tie in lol*

alikat
423 posts
T-9 hours for me (I have 8 minutes in heaven.... what to get....)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I want to remain strong. there are a couple of things in there that I REALLY want, but if I miss out, that's ok. Just got to keep telling myself, that if I do miss out on those things, hang onto the points for next time. Stay strong.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I've got my eye on a couple of things but I'm not too worried. I might save my points again :)
Mila
1209 posts
oh stop it !!!! haha....i'm going to be singing that for the rest of the day now :).....

Vault day is just so exciting such a little rush 
Macs
5351 posts
Fill me in on what yous choose. Can't wait to see vault haul pics.
ellabxo
60 posts
Eekk this will be my very first vault. Question is the stuff we see in there now the stuff that will be available on the day ?? 
MrsO
196 posts
I would love the Za Perfect Solution Skincare Set with the cute pink bag.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My first vault and I'm amped lol haven't written my lists but I've got a mental note. This is prime time in my house the time of the vault so I'm going to have to prioritize. If all else fails I'll have to spend my postage money online at make up clearance store to satisfy myself for failing at my first vault. This is my final back up plan.
_Nicole_
124 posts
Yay this is exciting!! I have my list all ready to go hopfully some of the stuff is still available after the ladys that have the "8 minutes in heaven" have gone through..
chikoboo
3402 posts
ellabxo yes all the goodies in the vault will be what is available once the vault is open.  Some of the items may already be sold out by the time the open time of 9am rolls around with some people having won a "8 minutes in heaven" where they get to go into the vault ahead of time and use their points in 8 minutes.  Also heroes and superheroes gets 10 minutes head start before the rest of the site get access. 
First Lady
957 posts
And just a reminder, you might see some bits and pieces decrease in quantity or be marked 'sold out' today and tomorrow, only to become available again on vault day.

We're testing the vault across a multitude of platforms, devices, card types etc, so we're actually processing real transactions.  Which means product is removed from the inventory - but we'll be adding it back in, don't fear!

So everything you see in the vault right now will be available in on the day.

xox
Rezee
1964 posts
There is so much in there that I would love, especially the secret curl set. I have my fingers crossed that the heroes wont want it (highly unlikely I know!)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I hope you don't fiddle too much, I'll have to change the pages on my list so I can get in and out hahahaha :P
First Lady
957 posts
Haha we did say if we wanted to really shake things up we could change the pages up!

Of course we would never...

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
:O you wouldn't dare!! 
First Lady
957 posts
Lets hope the vault never opens on April 1st!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh I could imagine! Gremlins would be at work that day, and they wouldn't be BR gremlins! 
First Lady
957 posts
I'm terrible pranker in person, I get the giggles but online I reckon I could be the master. 

No one double dare me, I won't be able to resist hahahaha.

x

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Double dare ya nat x
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe if a vault was to land on April the 1st I would sit it out but watch of course the madness unfurling
Lutece
1849 posts
Wow thats not long at all! And theres so many amazing things to be snapped up.

Nat I triple dare you, you cant back down now :P
shazatron101
5112 posts
Something or someone (gremlins!!) are already messing, it's not even April! All of the Bossy products are gone, I could cry :'(
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's because they're all in the BRBBs, Shazatron!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahah while that would be great to have double of everything, I'm wondering if my reviews still count and if my points have been taken away :'( Oh higher power than thou, rain down your infinite knowledge so us peasants can be appeased! :-P
First Lady
957 posts
Haha ok, I'll mix up the listings first thing Sunday ;)

Hey, so we just wanted to point out that some of the bigger items in the vault will incur a shipping surcharge - we've popped it in the descriptions of the items.  It's simply to cover the costs of shipping the larger items.  Some of them are huge!

We don't make money off of the vault, and our shipping costs are actually higher than what we charge, so hopefully everyone will understand :)

We hadn't seen any discussion on this and wanted to give you a heads up!

Love Nat xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh don't you dare Natalie (notice I used your full name! lol) I'll get click happy and I don't want to be click happy! I need order in my life!
First Lady
957 posts
Hey Shaz

It shouldn't affect your points, the listings are only unpublished, but your reviews are still logged against them :)

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw thank you, little ray of sunshine. Can I ask why they've been removed? Have they been naughty? 
First Lady
957 posts
I shall look into it and get back to y'all when I'm clued up!

xox
First Lady
957 posts
But I was triple dared to.  Thrice the daring!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Don't listen, they're trying to turn you to the dark side... ;-P
Danni
324 posts
Currently trying to get some reviews done so I know I well and truely have enough points for 8 minutes in heaven tonight! Eek my first vault and I'm so excited :)
First Lady
957 posts
Haha I knew there was something I needed to do tonight ...turn on vault!
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait...
Danni
324 posts
Thats not even funny nat... ;)
First Lady
957 posts
Haha sorry Danni! I have an alarm set and a pizza ordered....see you at 8 :p
Danni
324 posts
Woohoo! Can't wait :D 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
oh enjoy :)  
xx
cant wait for Sunday in out and work eek

alikat
423 posts
Waiting for 8pm.... but I just want to go upstairs and sleep. This flu is kicking my ass despite having had a flu shot. Maybe going to work today and then to the pub wasn't my smartest idea, but we all need a pub meal and glass of wine on a Friday, right? (Dear clean eating plan, I'm sorry, we'll start again tomorrow, ok?)

kirstyj
1732 posts
Have fun ladies with your 8minutes in heaven! Be sure to pop back in here and let us know what you got :)

I've got my eye on a few smaller things, but I don't mind if I miss out. Just more points for next time :)
Jesse
745 posts
I really want to try the Aroma Addiction melts, I had a look at their website and they have "coffee addiction" and "champage and strawberry" melts which sound sooo good. Can never have too many scented house treats!
shazatron101
5112 posts
oOoOOohhh Jesse I had a look at their wesbite a few days ago when I saw the product added, their stuff looks AMMMAAAZZZEEEE. I need it, so I am definitely after it too haha ;-P wax melts are my life
All the best 8 Minutes in Heaven lasses.  Go crazy  :-)  Looking very forward to what Sunday morning may bring. x
astylecollector
204 posts
I have an alarm set for tonight and I hope it doesn't fail me. I can't wait!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooh have fun in there!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I'm not going to be participating in the vault this time around but I just wanted to say good luck to everyone and I hope that you all get something you really want :)
Kimrose
1415 posts
I have had my eye on a couple of Sally Hansen gel colours, they look delish!
alikat
423 posts
I've had my eight minutes in heaven and picked:

- Caithy Rosehip Oil
- Garnier Oil Free BB Cream
- Loreal Brow Plumper Clear
- Sally Hansen polishes x5 (top coat & four colours)

Thank you so much to the BR ladies for the awesomest 8 minutes of my life :) Good luck to all the ladies on Sunday morning!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh Alikat that BB cream is amaze! I had my eye on it until I read it was the medium shade, and I'm too white to pull that off haha. Good haul!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!