Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not far off 88000 reviews Now!

23 posts, 20 members
Rezee
1964 posts
Who is planning on reviewing today? I have one which I'll hopefully get to later on.
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay I love watching numbers tick over, I will write a review later on
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
So many reviews he he that's a lot :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Wow I think Nat's hope for reaching 90,000 before the year is out is a reality more than ever now!  It ticked up very quickly!  I plan on reviewing a few things today so maybe by the end of the day we will be at 88,000 between us all yay!  Keep up the good work all :D
Koni
444 posts
Woooohooo I can't believe it how fast it's ticking over Renee! I think theres been 23000+ reviews since I joined last December. I'm planning on doing 2 reviews today.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have heaps to do including my latest trial but my laptopless state in Dunedin was an issue... will have to get stuck in this week
kirstyj
1732 posts
The wee counter has been moving so quickly lately! I have five to go till I reach 300 so hoping to get there soon. Might spend my arvo writing reviews today once I do my ironing :(
Macs
5351 posts
Going to leave my reviewing for the week. Gives me something to do during the day. Makes my day go faster. Im having a lazy weekend not reviewing.
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow, thats a lot of reviews!!!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That sure is a lot of reviews. 
Julieal
915 posts
I'm just at the 40 now and I find the reviews invaluable. Lets make 90,000 for xmas !!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I have a few to do too but like Macs I'll be leaving mine for during the week to do, keeps me busy when the toddler is napping hehe :) so close to 88000 ladies!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, how exciting! I have done a few reviews today (ones that I was super excited about)! I usually review on Sunday's and just quickly pop in on the forum during the week. 
SandyGedge
394 posts
Kirsty J 5 away from 300 is awesome hun!
Reeze I've been watching the reviews getting higher and higher and it's super exciting! Gosh it really doesn't feel like that long ago that I was squealing with excitement when BR reached 50,000 reviews!

I've been trying to do a couple per week. Have loads to do so am slowly crossing off my list ;-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, I reckon we will be able to hit that number for xmas for sure, especially since a lot of us have goodies from the Beauty Box to write about. I'm planning to write a few reviews today, but have had the worst headache all day so it might just be one review instead.
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder how BR will celebrate 90,000. That was so cool watching the counter turn over. I think I wrote four reviews that day.
MrsRosie
214 posts
I've been a little slack with my reviews lately, I keep adding reviews to do so must make a start getting them ticked off. 
Rezee
1964 posts
39 more to go, heaps got done yesterday. That's so cool.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wow that has moved fast over the weekend, I did some note gathering of items I need to review this week.  I am only 12 shy of my 550 goal before the vault and have at least that, now just need a quiet office day to load a few up.  I'm sure we shall reach 90,000 by Christmas and that BR has something up their sleeves, but I imagine the big party number will be 100,000 now that is going to be impressive!!!!
littleparadise
178 posts
How cool would it be to welcome the New Year with 100,000 reviews! 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
The countdown is on for 89k now
Rezee
1964 posts
Wow that total flew up so quickly!  How exciting!
Lutece
1849 posts
BR is so close to 90,000! Thats so crazy to think there is over 88,000 reviews on beauty related products!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!