Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Next Vault... Already counting down

43 posts, 25 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey BR Babes

I just logged on after being off for a spell of rest... I see we have a new countdown :)
Still counting down the days to the fabulous BestEverBeautyBox and now to add this in to the beauty diary as well :D
BR continually outdoes themselves <3

xx
Rezee
1964 posts
The scary thing is that May will come up so quickly! Hopefully I'll have used up a few things by then so I can justify vault buying lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i wonder what it means for status badges if the next vault is still 4.5 months away?

I wonder if there is a change to the badge system coming, too
MrsRosie
214 posts
Oh exciting!
Rezee
1964 posts
Yes, that will be interesting Trudi.  I love status change time but I also love my new badge and don't want to lose it so I don't mind waiting longer!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i think the current badges were awarded in October, weren't they?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did wonder when the vault would be, thank you night owl unicorn ;-) haha. Good question about the badges as well Trudi! I just wanna see these superhero mystery shops. Oh I wonder what they're doing, I can't wait to find out!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
With this month almost over and gone by so quickly it won't be long till May!
Macs
5351 posts
I didn't notice that. Good to see a date. I like that its not too close to the new Beauty Box. Thats plenty of time to do reviews. 
MrsO
196 posts
That's good it's in May, will give me more time for doing reviews, the time will fly by.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Exciting! More motivation to get some reviews done now.

I'm pretty sure it was October, as it was right around the time I came back from Europe. It will be interesting if another tier is added.
mallomiss
569 posts
ohhh it will go so fast!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
especially at the rate I do reviews lol. 
Artemis
311 posts
Exciting!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I think they were awarded either end of October or early Novemeber as January would make it 3 months of me being a superhero. With the new vault being in may, I wonder if they have now changed the vault to an event that only happens twice a year? Means a long time to save a lotta points! I have been pretty busy with the festive season so haven't been able to review as much as I normally do so will be good having the extra time up my sleeve to accumlate some more points
pintsize
1072 posts
I think I have seen a vault pushed out before and the badges still changed but the vault was at the end on the next round... does that make sense? I don't know if BR would do the vault only twice a year as I think it would be chaos on the server but hey ya never know what BR have up their sleeve :)
I can't wait to see what the current SH tasks were xx
MareeB
5239 posts
Interesting....it was a big gap last time too wasn't it? oh well, it'll be fun watching it count down ...
MareeB
5239 posts
I see it now has headings - there may be surprising and interesting changes coming....
Macs
5351 posts
It did feel like a big gap Maree. I wonder if Binarys right about it being only twice a year. The hero change over is such an exciting time. I have my fingers crossed for you worldofsooziewong  xxxxxx 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh my goodness Macs, that would be amazing! I don't write nearly enough reviews though. I have plenty to do. I'm trying to do mine as I finish a product. I'm not going to run out of any to do anytime soon, lol. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Wouldn't it be cool if it was just like a shop and you could buy things as you had the points and saw something you liked?
Macs
5351 posts
That would be cool Maree. I won't be reviewing skincare for a few more months. Can't wait for Bossy to loaded as I have a couple of those to do. I expect to see alot of Lush reviews from you soozie.I got a draw full of lush soaps. Two on the go Reindeer and Porridge. Almost done. My LOM has become my sons and Snowfairy my daughters. They both got bitten by mosquitoes. Theyve both been gentle on their skin. They smell amazing afterwards. I had a few goes but not for me.  
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's a really cool idea, Maree. 

Macs, I definitely have plenty of Lush to review but not all of its listed on here. I started using a sample of Parsley Porridge soap in the kitchen today. It actually got rid of the smell of onions and garlic off my hands! Wish I'd bought some in the sale now lol. Mind you, it's a huge sample so should last me awhile. 
I have sooooooo many reviews to do.  I need a clone.  Yay for Beauty boxes and Vaults. x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I have 50 on my reviews to do list! Eekk!
Macs
5351 posts
I have a few products that haven't been loaded yet. Probably about 30% of my requests have been loaded. I would love to know how they choose. I think I have about just under 20 to review. 
annanguyen
142 posts
Ekkk! Exciting! I better should get back on track and write more reviews :D
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Sounds like there are some busy review writers out there now there is a deadline. Better go and do a couple myself rather than have the 1/2 used containers sitting on my bathroom floor.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Bring on more reviews - the more you do the closer we'll get to 100,000! Now that'll be a good time!

And if anyone's wondering, yes, the heroes and supers will be changing quarterly as per usual :) xo
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Good to know :) And I'm interested to see the next lot of superhero mystery shops too.
pintsize
1072 posts
Oooh now theres a Challenge Head Pixie :) :)
100,000 reviews before the next vault... I wonder how long it will take? :)
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh something else to look forward to!
charly
456 posts
Thanks for the heads up - I'd been wondering when the next one was going to run!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks for the heads up :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
OoOOOOOOoOoOh theres new products in the vault!! I like the look of all of them! ;-)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
There are some awesome things in there!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I just had a quick look. Far theres heaps of cool stuff in there aye.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oooh good spotting!
mallomiss
569 posts
There's some seriously cool products been added!!! 
I'm a little bit excited about this Vault!
First Lady
957 posts
I've literally just received another very exciting vault email, it's looking like a goodie with 80ish days to go!

Remember to let brands know if you discovered them via BR or you'd like to see them on BR. Share your reviews with them. Lets get them all on board...and in the vault :p
MareeB
5239 posts
Yay - and the time's just flying by!!
Kimrose
1415 posts
I just had a peep and there is 4 pages of goodies in the vault! How lu ky are we??!!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Omigoodness I just had a look see and oh my heart is beating so fast.  Alot of those goodies in there make my heart happy! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!