Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Next Beauty Box, any ideas of when we find out?

31 posts, 21 members
janini9
341 posts
I've only just caught up with the new revamped BR (which is so cool, I love it) so I'm a bit out of the loop. Having spent a few hours looking at all the great new features, I still haven't seen any hint of Beauty Box 4 and when purchasing release might happen. 
Has there been any hints or announcements? I don't wanna miss out :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
No hints or announcements yet janini9! I've been thinking about that today too.

Also not many hints around how the vault is going to run this time either. Although make sure you don't miss the new feature under 'rewards and deals', you can get a sneak peak of what is in the vault at any stage!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I dare say the next BB (which is only BB3 I think, not 4) will be once the vault dust settles and the BR lovelies have had a moment to breathe haha.

Re the vault, there seem to still be things up in the air atm but I think they should still be able to communicate to us in the next few days with what has been decided, esp re hero/super access.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep no news on the new beauty box yet and as Trudi mentioned it will be box no.3.   We have had December, March so I assume from that the next box release will be June so next month we will probably hear more news.  

In regards to vault entry for heroes/supers who knows, the vault is scheduled for this coming Saturday so maybe the heroes/supers will get a email that others don't about a first entry day like last vault, or perhaps we are going back to the original method of all on Saturday with heroes/supers getting 10 minutes head start at 9am.  Guess we will find out soon enough =)
janini9
341 posts
Oops,  thanks Trudijoy, so it is only Beauty Box 3, getting way ahead of myself there.

MareeB
5241 posts
I can't wait - the March BRBB was soo awesome :)
ladythorn
108 posts
BB & Vault is going to be so exciting. Love the hype around both of those things! :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I was worried then thinking I had missed out on a BB box lol.  Phew xxx

Super excited for Saturday and yep will definitely be interesting as to how the vault will happen this time around.  I think the last vault worked really well, maybe it will be completely different as we have had a total BR revamp.  

BR are we going to get any teasers as to how it is going to work? xxx
Macs
5351 posts
I can't wait for the vault. My first vault ever.
Danni
324 posts
This will be my first BB can't wait to (hopefully) get my hands on it :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh the idea of the new beautybox is exciting enough. I need to start gathering my pennies! As for the vault, eep exciting! My first time getting into the vault as a hero so can't wait, iv been eyeing up the sugar scrub since it was first mentioned on BR
MrsLissy
301 posts
I'm so excited for vault day and then another box .... be still my beating heart! I have been so happy with the first two boxes so can't wait to get my hands on the third :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
I really REALLY want box #3 even though everything is telling me 'trudi you don't need to buy another one'. It'll probably come down to whether or not I'm home when they go on sale haha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm not going to listen to that voice saying I don't need it. I love the thrill of the chase of trying to get it, then the anticipation of waiting for it to arrive. Just the trilogy moisturiser alone was worth the purchase price last time, so everything else was just a bonus for me. All very useable stuff......once I pan all the other stuff I already have lol. Can't wait!
trudijoy
8375 posts
sounds like a plan, soozie :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My plan is to only buy BRBBs this year and Lush limited editions unless it is something I've run out of. Everything else must be panned first. And then.....I found out about all these lovely things I'd never heard of thanks to this forum, hahahahaha!
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie I'm on low buy months apart from any month where I go overseas, or special things like the BRBB. April was an overseas month so I bought a LOT but now I'm only allowed replacements until July when I next go overseas :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
well if you anything like me Trudi....lol. I could never buy lipstick/gloss/balm again and I still wouldnt run out! God forbid if there was a large natural disaster, I have a few tins of baked beans but cupboards full of make up!
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha yeah I'm not huge on tinned food so don't have much at all, (although there is plenty of chocolate) but I could keep everyone clean and decorated for months
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
haha there is always plenty of chocolate in this house too!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I can't wait for the next BRBB.  I'm going to sadly miss out on the vault again this time around :(  It's the 2nd time I've been eligible for the vault and I had to miss out last time, and this time I'll be driving.  But I keep telling myself the positive is that next time around I'll have even more points and if I work really hard maybe even a status upgrade lol
pumau
121 posts
The next box shouldn't be here till June if my calculations are correct, still over a month for you all to wait. Fingers crossed time flies, i have added a brbb to my list of needs and i'll be determined to get in on #3.
As for the vault i'm still to young to get in on it :( So jealous of you all who'll be shopping soon.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Super excited for the next vault..being able to get a sneak peek is a real tease. I hope thereally is enough to go around.
wrxchicky
15 posts
Im still to purchase from the vault! Ive been in the last 2 and exited with nothing!!

As for the BRBB omg I would love another!! But i have spent so much on make up and beauty products lately i really should behave! HAHAHAHA
MissQT
1547 posts
yes sandienz at least you can save up your points to splurge in the next vault you can partake in! I'm looking forward to when BB 3 is released :)
isemonger
224 posts
Ahhhh!! I can not wait for the next BB!!!!! Bring on BB3 :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I keep hoping for a little presale like last time for the BRBB.
littleparadise
178 posts
Yep, the Beauty Box is the only box I will purchase now, as I have been dissapointed, time and time again from other ones. Which is a shame, but Beauty Review know how to do it! 
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I am to new to access the vault but I am super excited about the BRBB I am pretty keen on getting one this time around
janini9
341 posts
I'm sitting out this beauty vault as I've been slack and not done any extra reviews. So as a self imposed punishment, I'm just spectatorIng (hee hee my made up word) everyone else's goodie haul. It's loads of fun and the last one ran so smoothly, newbies to the vault it will be awesome!!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Janini I keep going to say 'oh poor you' but you're choosing it, and I'm conflicted!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!