Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

new year vault/status changes?

38 posts, 17 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
just realised it has nearly been 3 months since the last one; wonder when this will crop up for the new year? :D
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wow really?
I don't really know what day I'm in, with the school holidays atm lol I stop counting from Christmas Eve. Lol
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It has been! I believe it happened in October last year while I was in Australia :)
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I think it is time for a change. I'm hoping for you Keri for super.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah the last vault was October 15th
kirstyj
1732 posts
Usually this one is a bit later isn't it? Funny how fast my memory leaves me on stuff like that :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Aww Macs you're so sweet I happy to just be here. I think that would be way out of my reach anyway though :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
kirsty there was once in dec 2015 so maybe that's why? i'm not really sure, it's a bit like the Lush sale in that BR don't OWE us a vault... i just wanna spend my points haha
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow times flies! I'm using my gorgeous Elzabeth Arden oil I got from the vault every day, and feeling very grateful to have been able to get such a divine product :).
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I sat the last vault out as I am still using the last lot of lucky goodies I received from the previous earlier vaults he he he.  Its certainly exciting and even if I'm not getting anything I love listening to all the wonderful goodies you all manage to snap up.  I love the countdowns that BR do too, so much fun and makes it even more special and rewarding when the time comes :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I guess when the new countdown is put up and the sold out products from the last vault is cleared out we'll know. 
Julieal
915 posts
I still need to review my last vault goodies as my points are really sad at present so this will be an incentive to get them done .We are really lucky aren't we.
I keep checking the vault to see if they have a new date up.  I do NOT need products right now, but I love seeing what's available!  
Oops sorry, double post!
Julieal
915 posts
It is good to have to wait as it makes it more exciting.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've been checking the vault too and the date hasn't changed yet. It must be soon though!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I check on it daily too - it is exciting! Love counting down.

Really hope some more products are added as well, I requested a few last year but havent seen them yet, the BEBB have had a few product not yet on here too. So very glad I write reviews in WORD and then pop them on once they are BR, that makes things easier.
MissQT
1547 posts
Yes I found that too Karen. I wrote some reviews on products in the BBBE's and realised some of them hadn't been uploaded on here. I've requested them to be added too.
First Lady
957 posts
Hello ladies,

Changes are afoot.

But not mere status changes. Oh no. Big changes. Changes to the way things run around here. Changes that'll offer more rewards to our top tier/regulars/you know, you guys....

And the vault will be back soon too.

The plans have been submitted for Queenie's approval before going to the Beauty Boffins!

Xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh lala so fancy. I usually hate change but well. Sometimes it's good. Needed. Bring it oooon
trudijoy
8375 posts
eek yay! That reminds me, I really need to do some reviewing! Gosh darn work/life getting in the way of BR :p
Macs
5351 posts
I'm ready for changes. Can't wait to see what happens Nat.
MissQT
1547 posts
Oooh exciting times!
MareeB
5239 posts
Whoa - that does sound intriguing....exciting start to 2017...
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh can't wait to see what the new changes are!

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Can't wait to see what the changes are! :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ooohhhh exciting!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Excited about the idea of "Big Changes"! Sounds fun as usual BR :)
siouxsannah
261 posts
Oh wow! I had better get reviewing!
So excited to see what will be happening next!
trudijoy
8375 posts
does this also mean a return of the BR instagram? :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
wait when did i go over 5000 posts?! haha #chatterbox
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I hope so Trudi! I check often to see if it's came back :)
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats for hitting 5k Trudi.
trudijoy
8375 posts
me too Amy!

Thanks Macs, i hadn't even noticed until today!
Ringy
825 posts
Can't wait to see the changes! As they say a change is as good as a holiday! 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Woah! Congratulations Trudi, 5k is incredible, chatterbox or knowledgeable? Bit of both? Hehe xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
officially my job title includes the word 'Expert' Amy, but nana always used to say 'ex means nothing and pert sounds like spurt which is a drip under high pressure' so... who knows lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!