Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New World Micro bead Swap

10 posts, 6 members
Macs
5351 posts
Has anyone been into New World to swap their old microbead cleanser for a free Essano one. Im thinking of going in tommorow when I get some groceries for school lunches. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did Macs. However you can't just take it in. There are set dates for each town. If you look on the New World site you can check dates.
Macs
5351 posts
Im off to check dates. Thank you for filling me in.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No worries :-)
eringracem
30 posts
This sounds great, I will have to have a look on the website and then see what I can find - I love Essano products.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I took advantage of this for my partner. It's such a great incentive for him to stop using microbeads. I really wanted one for myself as that exfoliator looks amazing.
trudijoy
8375 posts
NW Stonefields are doing this this week - i don't think i have any microbead scrubs or i'd be super tempted to go and swap
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My NW didn't even look at the product I took in to see what was in it. It only had a teeny amount left in it too. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The lady didn't look at mine either and i saw a st ive scrub in the bin thing and im pretty sure those have no microbeads. They were supposed to be in Nelson today but the lady didn't show up lol weird.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i def don't have one to swap, darn it! oh well :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!