Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New to BR and already addicted!

25 posts, 19 members
Cesy
162 posts
Husband just said "Hun you'll run out of things to review soon!"

My response was "That's part of my plan. I'll have to go buy more things to review. It's not a good plan, but its my plan".

But oh my goodness ladies, how did I not discover BR earlier. So in love, so quickly. You are all so lovely and knowledgable. 

Lutece
1849 posts
Welcome Cesy :)
And I know exactly how you feel! Every chance I got I would write reviews, they are so addictive and a great reason to buy more products to try, you should see my makeup collection, it's doubled since joining and my lipstick collection which was maybe 3 or 4 is nearly in the 30s, the environment here is so lovely too, you meet a lot of wonderful people here and learn so much information in the Sunday weekly articles ;)
Rezee
1964 posts
Hi!
I've been a member for just over a year now and I love this place. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. the only real downside is finding out about heaps of amazing sales, so yeah, your accoutn may not like you so much lol.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Any excuse is a good excuse to buy beauty products! I love to slip some into my grocery shop then it doesn't count as beauty supply shopping.
chikoboo
3402 posts
What is this mythical things called running out?? lol I'm terrible since joining BR I have drawers full of started things that I brought simply because I saw it and went "oohh I saw that on BR" hence all the primers, BB creams, foundations, lipsticks on the go at once....and still purchasing lol
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Chikoboo, i am the same. i have 6 primers on to the go atm, plus 4 foundations (not including BB creams).. and i dont even want to name the rest because im partially in denial!! And yes,.. im still purchasing things aswell! BR has not been good for my savings at all!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Welcome! You will never run out of things to review because the ladies on here always write incredible reviews that make you want to buy everything >:D
notjaya
62 posts
Welcome! Look forward to seeing your reviews. See you around :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have to agree I've NEEDED (aka want) a lot more beauty products and make-up since joining BR but I'm forcing my self to project pan off the makeup I have, especially since some items I've had for eight years. Luckily I don't have a huge collection at this point, imagine trying to pan off ten eye shadow palettes with at least a dozen shades each? That would take forever.
pintsize
1072 posts
Welcome... If there is ever anything you need help with the ladies on here are brilliant :)

And if you run out of things to review you can always request a product to be listed via the proper forum post.
It can take a while though depending on the backlog of requests but the BR crew are fantastic and will get to it soon enough (just use the brand directory to search before requesting)

Happy Reviewing 

xx
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Welcome welcome :) 

Be prepared to use all your spare time on BR and also be prepared to lose sleep due to overload of excitment on a regular basis. hehe 
mamaK
75 posts
Welcome!!! Its a wonderful place and full of lots of wonderful ladies too!!
cushlaH5
178 posts
welcome! youre gonna love it here. its so fun when you first start and you can write up reviews of everything you have
MrsTopps
1 posts
Hi there!  I'm the new girl and was told to tell you all... I am the Farmers Wife's sister :D
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Welcome Cesy and Mrs Topps.

Prepare to become addicted. Enjoying making new friends and discovering new brands to try. Beauty Review is a awesome place to hang out :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hi Farmers_Wife sister!! lol welcome to BR MrsTopps =)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
welcome ladies:) this is the best addiction I have ever had. Hmmmmm I like so many of the other ladies I have increased my beauty products by quite a substantial amount and I've learnt so much. X
Mila
1209 posts
Welcome ladies :).
I dont remember what sites I was visiting before but since joining BR I hardly ever visit any other sites .... (except for FB and instagram of course).
Its the best site, I love reading all the new articles monday morning... and coming and seeing whats new on the forums.
pintsize
1072 posts
I am the same Mila, FB and BR... with a dash of Pinterest thrown in :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I seem to spend most of my time on FB or BR, then I too love a good bit of pinterest, but have been lacking on it recently.  I love to chill out whilst browsing pins.  Also have twitter, instagram and snapchat but hardly ever get time to look at those anymore lol  Social media can become overwhelming at times =)
Mila
1209 posts
Ahh yes how could I forget pinterest !! another one I do follow...I absolutely love pinterest I can definately loose some time there
Macs
5351 posts
Hey Mrs Tops abd Cesy. Welcome to BR . I'll admit I've purchased so much more than usual since being on here. Also have been introduced to home recipes likd coffee scrubs, Coconut oil hair masks. I have tried them too. I stopped using the scrub because my partner didnt like the coffee smell lol. Also late nights watching vaults and beauty boxes has been exciting. 
Macs
5351 posts
Hey Mrs Tops and Cesy. Welcome to BR . I'll admit I've purchased so much more than usual since being on here. Also have been introduced to home recipes like coffee scrubs, Coconut oil hair masks. I have tried them too. I stopped using the scrub because my partner didnt like the coffee smell lol. Also late nights watching vaults and beauty boxes has been exciting. 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Welcome to the whanau girls!!  I felt like you when I first discovered BR I was in love and my browser was and still is always open on BR hehe.  The reviews are addictive as is the forum because there is such a lovely group of ladies here.
I too buy new makeup and anything beauty related just to try it and review it on BR much to my husband's wallets dislike.  Have fun and enjoy your stay :D x
Cesy
162 posts
Aw you're all so kind! I've just come out of the mire that is the last two weeks of work, so finding this threat again has made me so happy! 

Now will Santa bring me anything I can review? I can only hope!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!