Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New iHerb Haul - any suggestions or recommendations?

5 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey all,

So I've had an iHerb cart loaded up for like ages as I've still not finished adding to it, got to make it worthwhile with the shipping at the price it is currently.

I'm going to be ordering a whole load of oils so I can make my own serum and a few other items including snacks, St John's Wort, flavoured peanut butter, a few essential oils for my diffuser, some K beauty face masks and a natural headlice solution for the kiddies (always have this in my cupboard)

What are your favourite products and any recommendations on what I must add?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I actually got an email from Iherb saying they were reducing the shipping costs by 25% which is good and better than nothing. I love iherb and some products I love are
-Real Techniques brushes
-Giovanni shampooo and conditioner (the purple one)
-Giovanni Chocolate Sugar Scrub (so good)
-Hurraw lip balms
-Snap peas (haven't tried but they are meant to be amazing)
-Chocolove chocolate

tannygirl
3392 posts
  I haven't done an iherb haul in awhile. But each time I do quite a few Real Techniques Brushes and sets seem to find their way in there. I think quite a few of the Real Techniques sets have discounted shipping. 

I would definitely recommend Hurraw Balms, they're the bomb and much cheaper on iherb. If you like natural products check out Andalou Naturals. They're reasonably priced and full of natural ingredients. I'm just finishing up their 1000 Roses Toner and it's lasted me months and was like under 20NZD. 

I really like the Paradise Herbs Multivitamins. I've been repurchasing them for over a year. 

Lastly, before you finish your order check out the Try and Save section of iherb I always find a nice handcream there for 2NZD or less, providing I only purchase one tube per order. 

Oh I do need to try out the Giovanni Chocolate Sugar Scrub sometime I keep forgeting to order it.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yep I got that email too hun, its good to see that as so many people have stopped buying because they put their prices up. 

I love the snapea crisps, they are so good and really addictive lol.  You need to buy a few bags and definitely check out the different flavours too.

I used to use the Hurraw balms but I just couldn't get used to the shape of them lol.  I stock up on the Out of Africa Shea Butter lipbalms as they are so creamy and moisturising, my favourite being the orange cream, wow so good.

Definitely being eyeing up the Giovanni scrub but always worried it maybe a tad too coarse for my skin.
MissQT
1547 posts
I agree with real techniques and hurraw lip balm! I actually like the shape of the lip balm.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!