Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Neutral eyeshadow palette

8 posts, 5 members
MissQT
1547 posts
in looking for a neautral eyeshadow palette, high or low end, and a good mixture of matte, satin and metallic shades. I'm considering getting the ABH modern Renaissance. I have maybelline nudes and a W7 palette. I've also looked at the urban decay naked ones and too faced choc bar. Hit me with your suggestions! Thanks :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Too bad the ABH Master Mario palette was limited edition that one had 12 fairly neutral shades in 4 different finishes. 

If you're more into mattes with some shimmer I would recommend the Tarte Tarlette in Bloom it has mostly mattes with about three shimmery or mettallic shades, all neutral shades. It's quite a popular choice. I was going to get it at one point but I have a few eyeshadow palettes to get through. 

If you're looking at a smaller palette from Two Face there's the Natural Eyes which is a combination of mattes and shimmers in natural shades. I think the Chocolate Bar palettes are really good as far of variety of shades for your buck. 
MissQT
1547 posts
Yes I saw the mario palette and it looks really good! Guttered it's not available anymore. I was also looking at the too faced ones. Thanks for your suggestions :)
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Chocolate bar!!!! I love it so much and it's got some great neutral shades. Have you considered lorac palettes? Their pro palettes have a really nice range of colors for natural looks and feel really buttery to apply.
MissQT
1547 posts
Yes I did look at lorac. My sister has lorac pro and I've used that and quite like it, big formula and shades.
Macs
5351 posts
The too faced chocolate bar is my favourite neutral pallette. I go back to it all the time. I got rid of all my drugstore ones in favour of it. I'm glad I did it. I'm interested in buying Urban Decay because I favour neutrals.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm not a neutrals person but i have this one and i really like it.
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks macs and Trudi! I was looking at the zoeva one too! I like that it's cheaper but still has a good shade selection.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!