Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR, When someone inspires you...

6 posts, 6 members
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have the best, most amazing boss in the world and he told me today he has resigned.  My world fell apart right there in his office.  This guy employed me and taught me so much.  He had faith in me and trusted me and we made a great partnership.  He inspired me so much and I have grown as a person and grown into my role. 
Has there been anyone in your life that has had faith in you and inspired you go go further than you thought you could?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That's a shame. It's always sad when a good boss resigns. I'm not really sure who's inspired me like that.
triffid
151 posts
I know you will miss him but for the rest of your life his voice will still come along and guide you .Everyone and everything that touches you in life becomes part of you.
My most inspirational person who came to teacher who helped me in self confidence,encouraged me to think outside the square and made me feel good about myself.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Sorry to hear that Kim. 

Yes my mum inspired me a lot. Not having her around has forced me to find the strength within.

We need more people like that around. 

ragingfrog
1289 posts
The main person for me was my mum, she could do anything in my eyes. Since she has been gone I have looked at various people and found little parts in each of them that make me want to be a better person.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yes and yes. My long time supervisor and mentor passed recently and she was a total inspiration to me.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!