Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Royal Baby

26 posts, 7 members
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm so excited - the new royal baby is coming!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I am more excited about the royal wedding myself though I do hope both mother and baby are well. I read in the herald this morning that baby should/will be born on st georges day. I thought it would be nice if it was a boy to be named george due to the namesake of the day. Though they already have a george (I think) so probably not.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah they already have George and Charlotte.

My money is on Michael Charles (for both dads, and they wouldn't go with Charles as a first name when they already have a Charlotte, surely), Oliver (not sure why, it's stuck in my head), or something retro but coming back into fashion like Arthur. Henry James (for his uncles) was a thought I had as well, but technically Prince Harry is already Prince Henry so not sure how that would work
trudijoy
8375 posts
or Mark as a nod to new Aunty Meghan ;) :p
MareeB
5239 posts
Great ideas! I'd like Albert (for Prince Albert, and my son's middle name) or Louis or Alexander.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i like Alexander! A lot :)

I don't think they'd be able to use Albert, they're certainly both savvy enough to know that calling a boy 'Prince Albert' these days won't be a great look!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Quite right there Trudi lol. I imagine it will be a classic old school English name.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Its an exciting time for the royals, new prince, we are waiting for his mame(I like Oliver) and a wedding.
MareeB
5239 posts
I love Oliver for a name too Kim. I'm so happy about the baby  - I don't know why, I just am :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
me too Maree - couldn't have cared less about the royals until I realised WIlliam and Harry are around my age, really. All of a sudden, they're real people.

Plus George and Charlotte are adorable, and Kate and William are so relatable with their parenting!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Apparently Arthur is a contender for his name. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I think so too Trudi, they're just lovely. I love Kate's style too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
So George is ‘George Alexander Louis’ so they can’t use Alexander or Louis again
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I reckon the name will be something none of us were expecting. It will be interesting to see.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’ve also read that William let it slip accidentally at a sports match that the baby was a boy by commenting that he’d be pushing for ‘Jack’ after a star player. Jack could be a known name for John, which works for a royal!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I quite like Alexander and Arthur. My nephews middle name is Arthur :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
George Alexander Louis is a nice name and has a nice ring to it. 

Jack? Really? Sounds plain but as long as the parents are happy with the name that is all that matters (well that and meeting the royal legislation requirements)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
So they were saying on the radio this morning Kensington Palace has created a new web page for a Prince Albert that currently can't be accessed.
MareeB
5239 posts
I wish they'd just say. My sister and I decided on Prince Alfie this morning lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
They’ve named him!

His Royal Highness Prince Louis Arthur Charles of Cambridge

I like it :)
MareeB
5239 posts
That's a lovely name - very strong and traditional :)
Macs
5351 posts
That name sounds nice . Their a cute couple . Love watching their little family.
trudijoy
8375 posts
They nailed the names of all three of those adorable wee prince(esse)s, I reckon. Such an epic next two generations of royals.
tabucutie
1811 posts
That is really nice name, I like it a lot.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I like it. I'm a little surprised since it's one of George's middle names. But I think it works. A much better first name than Albert or Arthur for a kid born in 2018.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Agreed, he wouldn't live it down if Albert had been chosen.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!