Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Pink shirt day!

12 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
hope you're in pink shirts today for anti-bullying!

Bullying is such an epidemic in NZ, i've been bullied at every stage of my life - as a kid, a teen, at work, online ...... tall poppy syndrome is bullying and i cop that all the time as well. hating on Aucklanders? Bullying. etc etc

Hopefully in our lifetimes we see it stop
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh I didn't realise it was pink shirt day? I would've if I'd known. I hate bullying too.
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh I didn’t realise either. I saw some pink ribbon day diff going on for breast cancer but was not aware of this sadly.
trudijoy
8375 posts
for next year...

PINK SHIRT DAY
Julieal
915 posts
Bullying is not just a NZ thing and I think we all need to start taking ownership when we see this happening. So many times people see this and just ignore where perhaps observers can make it known this is unacceptable the bully will not get the power they have been seeking.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don’t think anyone’s claiming it’s NZ only Julie- I certainly didn’t. But we have the 2nd worst stats in the *world* and it’s a good idea to start at home when effecting a societal change
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I don't actually have any pink shirts, so I wore a bright pink scarf instead. I'm all about zero tolerance for bullying. 

It's been a bit of a pink month actually with the pink ribbon breakfasts as well.

RamblingRose
1280 posts
If I’d known, I would have worn a pink shirt. I only realised when I was in countdown, and all the staff were wearing pink, that it must have been for something specific. I came home and googled it. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah Silvene it helps that i'm in education and most of my clients mentioned it this week! Also I have a hot pink top i absolutely adore and wear at any given opportunity :p
Kimrose
1412 posts
I have to wear a uniform for work but I wore pink underneath!  
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I didn't even know. I have to wear fluro yellow at work and don't actually own anything pink. Maybe next year! Great cause Trudi.
Macs
5351 posts
I did see a few people with pink shirts on that day. Good cause.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!