Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR passport photos

14 posts, 10 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
just got mine today and it's not super tragic but MAN it's tough not smiling in those things!
Macs
5351 posts
Can’t say any of my photos are good . Not passport or license lol 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I never liked my passport photo. The one I had when I was sixteen was after I had some blunt bangs that looked really bad, the rest of my hair was pulled back and it looked like I was wearing a wig. Lol
Kimrose
1415 posts
I used to take passport photos in my last pharmacy and boy oh boy am I glad we dont do them where I am now!!. It wad so hard with some people( mainly women) who thought it was not a great photo because they cant smile. I used to show them the Internal Affairs form with the rules, but they wete not happy. It really was more trouble than it was worth.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Neither of mine are shocking thank god. Kim yeah I’d hate to do that. I mentioned to the chick that I travel a lot for work and have to use my passport as ID so she took a couple and let me choose. I took a selfie before I went in for the comparison lols and they’re pretty different. I’ll post them up for a while on the wall so you can see what I mean lol
Kimrose
1415 posts
I used to take passport photos in my last pharmacy and boy oh boy am I glad we dont do them where I am now!!. It wad so hard with some people( mainly women) who thought it was not a great photo because they cant smile. I used to show them the Internal Affairs form with the rules, but they wete not happy. It really was more trouble than it was worth.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oops the last passport photo I had done was when we immigrated over to NZ when I was 11, I am now 35 ha ha ha. Wanted to go back home to the UK many times but never really got the chance.

So awesome you get to travel trudijoy xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Unlikely I’ll end up in Aus this year mumof3 so more NZ travel and a couple holidays (one all booked, one being planned).... nice to be going away for myself not my work!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yes it is a lot different when you actually get to travel for recreational as opposed to work. You deserve a nice holiday break, but so jealous ha ha ha.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Oh dear passport photos are always an adventure. My last one was fine in terms of my face but my blonde hair looked ginger in it.
Julieal
915 posts
Very hard to get nice passport photos as you are so conscious of all the rules it is hard to relax.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I look like a criminal in mine lol. My drivers license I quite like though.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I take my passport photos at home nowadays, you can try as many times as you like until you get one that you look half decent in. And then I just crop it to fit the requirements. Best of all, no charge!
Arrrrgh I have not long ago renewed my passport, so I’m stuck with a ‘stunning’ pick for a while now......... lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!