Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR It's a very cold Sunday in the South

29 posts, 23 members
MareeB
5239 posts
...I've been out and purchased some products (shampoos, conditioners and antiperspirants), and I'm going to spend the rest of the day demolishing the big pavlovas I just made, with some friends. What are you all doing?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Going into the city to restock my origami paper and then watching the ferns game
-Bex-
611 posts
feed calves, shift calves, pick up calves out of snow and totally agree mate it is FREEEEEZING
Macs
5351 posts
A bright sunny day in the Bay today. Its like all that rain didn't happen lol
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh dear, it's clear to see which end of the country is best today!

I'm also looking forward to watching the doco on Gloriavale tonight - a fascinating social project!
MareeB
5239 posts
Trudi you are 2222 now! 2 must be your lucky number for the day!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
We have had snow off and on all morning, It's sooooo cold!
I've taken Miss 2 outside to have a play in it, now we are getting ready to go visiting. Even though it really is a day that should be spent in front of the fireplace!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
We have had snow on and off all day. Been feeding a lamb that's just been born. Chatting to my calves that I'm bottle feeding and been watching chikoboo youtube account. If the sun comes out and stays I want hubby to take me to the new farm
What a winter NZ has had!  Has been snowing on/off all weekend here in Queenstown.  Fire roaring and going to do a face mask soon and paint my nails  :-) x
MissQT
1547 posts
Supermarket, need to get some more cotton pads too. Then watching some netball.
Rezee
1964 posts
I wouldnt cope in the south island. Its cold enough here in the lower north and we dont even get snow directly here, just on the hills. The weather has ben fine today, just a bit cold. My boys had their rugby prizegiving today and got cool little medals. I wish the weather had been like this yesterday morning instead of raining at their game!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I've just returned from a week in Queenstown where it snowed quite a bit, even as our flight was leaving today. It's so beautiful to look at, but I'm not a huge fan of actually living amongst snow, so for that reason I'm glad to be home. It's still chilly here in Welly though so I've made a hottie and am settling in for a serious social media catch up sesh!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Its funny because there is snow up on all the hills, but its not all that cold. This morning I went for big walk up a hill and now i am relaxing by the fire on BR. My ide of a perfect day 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
My 9yo is off at a birthday party (for 6 hours!) and it's actually the first time we've not had him other than with my parents or my sister so we went out for lunch etc. It's been quite nice actually, even if a bit strange.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I was up at the Crack of dawn this morning, miss 6 had her first cheerleading showcase (like a practice run for all the teams before their big comp next weekend) so once she was dressed in her super cute super shiny super sparkly uniform I had to straighten her hair and get into the highest pony tail I've ever seen Lol and then apply eyeliner and mascara (to a 6 year old - not easy or fun) then drop her off at 9.30 for warmup and go back at 12 30 to watch and I've not long got home. Phew. And this isn't even the real thing! I dread to think what Saturday will be like!
kirstyj
1732 posts
So freezing today! We drove from Invercargill to Dunedin today and there was so much snow around. Plenty up at our place too. Although not too slippy. Very pretty :)

About to do some ironing while watching YouTube and then write some BR reviews and maybe have a bath and some pampering :) ... all in close vicinity to a heater.
trudijoy
8375 posts
so, so jealous of everyone who got snow x
Macs
5351 posts
I talked too soon its raining again with hail stones.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I ended up going to the Japanese store in the cbd, then wrapping up in a scarf and having a latte and a half roll of sushi (periperi chicken flavour, yum) for lunch down on the beachfront at Kohimarama in between showers. Now I'm home tidying halfheartedly and waiting for the netball to start.... Go the Ferns!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I stayed in bed longer this morning and listened to the rain, I have done most of my laundry now and the only thing left is vacuuming which I hate with a passion. As the floor doesn't look too bad I am tempted to leave it another week.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ragingfrog, this is my struggle right now too! I have a robot vacuum that I use for in between proper vacuums but even that's a pain to use as it seeks out phone chargers to consume!
alikat
423 posts
Quiet Sunday on the couch. Managed to get the groceries done. The family flew back to LA last night (and I didn't cry at the airport... no, I cried in the car on the way home instead) so the house is strangely empty, quiet and has been mostly tidied up to a pre-family state. Just really bored now. Too tired to study for either of my papers for uni. Might just go out for dinner, but its looking rather grey and threatening outside.
Kimrose
1415 posts
We live in Auckland and we have a little house in Pauanui. We were coming home this afternoon and copped the most amazing hail, at one stage the whole road looked like it had snowed. A white blanket, it was so pretty, I wish we had snow here.
Right now I am watching the netball, GoSilver Ferns!!
chikoboo
3402 posts
It's been blooming cold I wish it would just snow!! At least that's fun. I've spent the day playing computer games and giving my silky terrier a trim so I can see her face again. Nice 3 hour Skype with my mum. Just sorting a yummy warm chicken salad for dinner then I'm going to give hubby a Pedi and I'll then have a face mask night using the multi mask method as my skin is playing up.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
oh cold brrrr
I've been working indoors then change of job then feeding cows moving sheep
ha ha high heals to gum boots to funny chasing sheep with lipstick on in this chill factor at least I know I suit the blue reds
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I spent my day trying to write reviews, got a few to post soon. Other than that just the normal sunday on the computer. I seriously think I need to get a life sometimes! I hope the weather has warmed up for you but I suppose that is too much to ask for this season. Winter has been really cold and I'll be glad when it's over. It's been a pleasant day weather wise for us in Auckland though.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
My Sunday was lab --> supermarket --> volunteering --> home to clean and tidy, including washing my makeup brushes. Pretty much the same as every Sunday.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Did my makeup brushes yesterday it's an exhausting job when you have so many! but the pay off came this morning when I was greeted by them all gleaming bright and clean.  Even though it was so cold this morning I didn't relish the cold room whilst putting on makeup.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I *WILL* wash my brushes today, 
my sunday consisted of sitting on the couch under a blanket feeling very sorry for myself (self inflicted)
watching tele and youtube

I am hoping today will be more productive 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!