Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Is Anyone Else Watching The Royal Wedding Tonight??

26 posts, 13 members
tabucutie
1810 posts
Super excited for tonight's Royal Wedding. I have booked the household tv, got a nice teacup & saucer, milk, jug and vase(from the Hospice shop) for my High Tea. Also got some little goodies from my fiance to go with the tea. It should be a good night!

Anyone else watching tonight or doing something special?
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm going to watch it Tabucutie. I have wine and chips :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’d love to sit and watch it, but hubby’s not keen. I’m hoping I’ll be able to find it On Demand, so that I can watch it on my day off (on Monday).  
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm myskying it so i have an excuse to be lazy and sit around in my jammies tomorrow morning (and also so i can fast forward the ads and boring bits :) )

not sure what i'll watch tonight though, is usually idol but thats not on because of the wedding! might be dvd time :p
Kimrose
1412 posts
I am ready! Wine, snacks and comfy jammas and slippers! So excited, its gonna be a late one. A slerp in tomorrow I think. Enjoy ladies xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
i might be! if i can't watch it on TV i'll be watching live on YouTube! i will have a cuppa tea and i have whittakers new dark salted caramel choc :D omnomnom.

and today was special anyway, the man and i went on a date and watched Deadpool 2. it was excellent!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have that choc too, it's so frigging amazing
shazatron101
5112 posts
I may have lied... im feeling dead on my feet so i think im getting or am already sick... great! Early bed time for meeee
MareeB
5239 posts
Good idea Kim - I'm gonna get into my pjs too!

Oh Shaz, that's no good!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Am watching it :) I like her dress and make up. Simple and classy.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Was the live commentary going throughout the ceremony? Or did it just start up when they came out?
MareeB
5239 posts
Yes very elegent attire. Very understated and lovely.

The commentary started when they came out Shaz.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh good. I was watching on YT in bed but got up and watched the end/the kiss on TV and the commentary just annoyed me lol

But yes she looks gorgeous, so does he! Very dapper. I also loooovveddd the church? Cathedral? Whatever, it was so bloody gorgeous. I'd probably cry if i saw that in real life lol the arches and details and the stained glass window at the back! I die. So beautiful.
MissQT
1547 posts
yep i watched it too. Such a beautfiul day. Her dress was stunning, very elegant and minimalistic. I liek the fact that she had flowers represring all the countries in the common wealth on her veil.
Macs
5351 posts
I just watched it now . I have never seen a Royal Wedding like that before. Speechless 
Julieal
915 posts
very elegant and I loved the train -stunning abd very natural.
triffid
151 posts
I watched her arrival at the church and walk down the aisle but today I will catch up with all the rest.I will say I loved her simple makeup and flowers.I do know they treid very hard to source as much as possible from around WWindsor etc and Harry went out an dpicked so me flowers to add to her bouquet.

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I watched it live and loved it! Best royal wedding ever! Highlights for me: overexcited page boy, THAT sermon and the royal reactions to it (did he really mention slavery?!?) and hearing my grandma's favourite Welsh hymn. Brilliant stuff. 
tabucutie
1810 posts
I watched most of it until the carriage ride through Windsor, was so tired so went to after the ceremony. It's the first Royal Wedding I have watched and really enjoyed it. Don't I have drunk that much tea before in my life lol. Megan's dress was so lovely and that veil train, I love trains so gorgeous. THAT speech, thing I was so embarassed! Not the time or the place seriously. I just hope they had an amazing day :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just watched the ceremony and procession. WAY too much religion, but they both looked gorgeous, very much in love, and so happy. I laughed out loud when Harry had to sing about his  granny at his wedding though
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That sermon was my favourite bit lol. Brilliant!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I think I actually like her real wedding dress better than the one she wore on Suits. And I like it about equal to Kate's wedding dress.

I watched the wedding on Newshub until the itv coverage cut out after the carriage had disappeared. While it was a nice wedding, I was tired, so I was glad when it finished to some extent.
MareeB
5239 posts
Eeee the speech! it was inappropriate, lots of people were smirking, and Meghan looked uncomfortable. It was a good chance for me to have a pee and get some fresh tea though :)  I guess if you're a preacher you're gonna make the most of having 2 billion people listening!!! I thought the ceremony was boring. I enjoyed Will and Kate's much more. It was lovely to see Harry looking so happy though. And besotted.
Kimrose
1412 posts
They are so in love, its nice to see!  I loved the aquamarine marine that Meghan wore with her second outfit, it belonged to Diana. There were a few tributes to Diana, beautiful.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had a few drinkies and flicked it over a few times but not really my thing. I did love her long train though.
Julieal
915 posts
I loved Kate and Williams wedding but this one was more modern and less pressure as Harry doesn't have the same pressure as William and more freedom so both wre beautiful for all the right reasons and I believe both brother's are well matched.  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!