Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR headache relief?

4 posts, 2 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
hey ladies!  
i have a rager of a headache right now and i don't have any pills on me to take to fight it, so i was wondering if there were any home remedies that you gals do to help ease the pain. thaaaanks from my future (hopefully no headache) self ! :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Figure out the cause, hon. If it’s heat then a cooler shower or cold drink might help. If it’s stress then try a little yoga and focus on loosening muscles. See if your neck is tight and if so, work the tight  spots with your fingers while gently moving your head and neck. Try clasping your hands in front of you, pushing them out and up as high as poss, and while they’re raised wiggle your spine from the bottom to the top, release your arms to the side and repeat  a few times. Either way, big glass of water, a little sugar and some lavender oil on your temples may help! If you’ve got a muscle ointment like arnica you can try that on your neck too, or even the lavender on your neck may help
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh good tips. I did rub my neck and the pain went away for a bit but came back again so maybe i need to do it for longer. But its also bed time soon so that will also help - could be tired headache as well haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah you gotta be forceful. Find the tight  sore spots and dig your fingers in hard. It’ll hurt but then you’ll feel the muscle release and you can gently rub it. It’s basically pressure point massage and it works. Don’t hurt yourself though, if it doesn’t ease you’re poss at the wrong angle or dealing with a wee injury

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!