Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Happy Valentines Day!!

22 posts, 11 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
It doesn't matter if you have a significant other or not. I think this day is for everyone. Everyone has love in their life, and that is definitely worth celebrating! So Happy Valentines Day from my heart to yours x
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I agree with you, Shaz.  Back in the days when I was single, I used to make Valentines Day a "me" day and spoil myself with something nice (like book myself into a spa for a massage, go for a mani/pedi or even just treat myself to a girly movie at home with some nice cheeses, crackers and a good bottle of wine).  

Hubby and I celebrated early this year (to avoid the mad crowds and the sometimes crazy prices) and did a couples package at a spa on Sunday afternoon, before going out to dinner on Sunday night. 

Happy Valentines Day, everyone.
trudijoy
8375 posts
snap Shaz, i agree. I have only been partnered up for Valentines Day 2x in my 36 years and while both were pretty special (and with men who are still in my life) i think the celebration of LOVE shouldn't be restricted to romantic love.

and happy Valentines Day to you too!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I honestly don't like Valentines Day. But I like the attitude here. I had been going to do friend valentine cards for a couple of friends but I ran out of time.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you Shaz. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I agree, just enjoy today. It's just one day of the year and heck there's more beauty stuff on sale and they'll be discounted chocolates tomorrow. I used to put so much importance on Valentine's Day if I had someone, if I didn't have someone I would feel really lonely. Now it's just TLC day and I show my loved ones some love and do something fun with myself.
Macs
5351 posts
Happy Valentines to you all.

Tonight my partner and I are going to a restaurant . I won tickets for two 3 course meal with wines . I just decided I would wear my black dress with lace tights under. Not sure if I should wear flats or boots . I think I'll go for a bright red lipstick tonight and a contoured eye not sure yet. I normally just wing make up looks. I haven't got a straightener anymore so I think I will just put my hair in a bun. 

Its our first dinner in years and first time we've celebrated valentine's day. Kinda nervous.
MareeB
5242 posts
Sounds gorgeous Macs :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I'm single so I'll spend the evening with the cat (my staunchest ally)!! and watch Married At First Sight :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Happy valentines day all you lovelies! Quiet night for me :-) Enjoy your dinner Macs it sounds nice.
shazatron101
5112 posts
doesn't matter if you're single. You still got love :D 

I made the man dinner. His favorite even. He left it to cool for so long a fly took a dive bomb right at it and died. "extra protein" he reckons. Honestly
MareeB
5242 posts
Eeek Shaz - I was at Dunedin airport on Saturday. There was a cabinet full of beautiful fresh baked food AND the biggest fly you ever saw. EWWWW.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol ewww I hate flies....bhahaha extra protein
Macs
5351 posts
Dinner was lovely in Ponsonby Maree and Lisa  . I feel disgustingly full. I can't sleep on a full tummy . So I'm putting up with partners snoring lol Luckily I can catch up and read everything here.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Happy valentines everyone :) My partner and I don't really celebrate it, I think because we struggle to buy into the hype around it, we love each other everyday and that's a celebration everyday xx
Aww Macs, that's so cute!  I guess after a while you get really out of the habit of going out on real dates, huh?  Our idea of a date is dinner at the pub, sitting at the table next to the kids play corner!  

My hubby's birthday is early Feb and our anniversary is late Feb, so I have no interest in trying to make Valentine's a special day too (guys are so hard to buy for, I don't want to have to do any more gifts!!).  We're doing well if we remember our anniversary these days, though we've just found out he has to work late so we won't actually SEE each other this anniversary!
Macs
5351 posts
I had fun last night. We were talking about anniversaries last night. Ours is April. We coming up to twelve years. Last year we were apart, he working away. I would love to do something with my two kids as well. I like that idea. 
MareeB
5242 posts
I'm glad you enjoyed it Macs, I was thinking of you :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Awww that's so nice to hear Macs. I'm glad you got to have really nice date after awhile. 12 years is a long time, congrats.

tannygirl
3392 posts
Awww that's so nice to hear Macs. I'm glad you got to have really nice date after awhile. 12 years is a long time, congrats.

Macs
5351 posts
Oh thank you Maree and Tanny. Hopefully there will be more years to come . 
Julieal
915 posts
Shaz you are so right -I got a beautiful heart card made by my granddaughter and that made my day wonderful.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Wow 12 year's Macs, that's awesome xx Here's to many more! X
trudijoy
8375 posts
ewwww fly.

Congrats Macs!

sarahellaoverton i reckon that celebrating love in any way is cool, so love from the kid is as good as love from each other :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!