Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Happy Sunday everyone, what are you all up to?

27 posts, 22 members
Rezee
1964 posts
We are going out for lunch today with some family to celebrate my daughter turning 9 tomorrow. I'm still a bit sick with my ear infection but I can hear a bit more than I have been over the last week.
I'm thinking a full face of makeup is called for to make me feel heaps better!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I hope you feel better soon. Makeup will definitely help! I'm off to the Farmers Market, then a nice long walk with a friend and getting myself organised for the week. I should probably clean my brushes at some point too (they have been getting done every single Sunday since I've had the Sigma mitt). 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Rezee & Chelsea they both sound like lovely days. I did my brushes yesterday. Such a good feeling!
I've been going around the farms with hubby as he's doing the lambing beat. Love watching I'm saving the ewes and lambs. Will pop out with him for a bit. I get to sore to stay to long.
We are redecorating 2 houses so I'll fluff around trying to get things sorted. I can pretend I'm being helpful!
First Lady
957 posts
Planning the Superhero mystery assignments...

Hehehe
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Gorgeous day here in Oamaru. I must get the last of the washing on the line. 
Have to bake some cookies today, might extend that to muffins. Need to do some embroidery, and later in afternoon my girl and I have our first rehearsal for a play we will be performing in November.
kirstyj
1732 posts
hehe Nat that is sooooo exciting!

Hope you feel better soon Rezee, certainly makeup will perk you up :)

I'm off to Briscoes to check out curtains on Farmers-Wifes advice :) (p.s. NBR sale they have curtains 60% off!). Hopefully I can convince my partner we should go out for lunch/brunch while we are out. Then need to clean brushes and the rest of the house. Took the dog to the dog park yesterday and we then gave her a bath as she was soooooo muddy... now the bathroom is a mess!
Ringy
825 posts
I have 2 out of 3 girls on the Under 13 Otago basketball team- I'm at training today again, like I was yesterday, and last weekend and the weekend before.... Only a few weeks to go thank goodness. 

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I love these threads so much lol no idea why.

Makeup is a guaranteed perker-upper :)

Chelsea, it's reassuring that you say part of your plan is to get ready for the week, I feel so self indulgent because I always set aside some time on Sunday to prepare allsorts for the week ahead, but it's not just me!

It's a beaut day here in Welly. Going to see a mates house they've just purchased, then heading to lunch for some last minute wedding organising (not mine lol), then back home to clean my state of a room and prepare for the week ahead! :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
It is a wonderful day here today. Just finished my weekly Skype call to my mum brother and nieces so for the next hour I'll be in a sad moment as I miss them especially as the youngest one just worked out how to say my name.. ah heart bursts! Then it'll be another long walk on the beach, roast late lunch, some red wine and afternoon full of assassin creed hehehe. Chilling day!!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Nat please don't send me anywhere involving pain. I'll do anything else for you xxx
Kirstyj put the kettle on :D
Sounds like the weather around the country is lovely.
MareeB
5239 posts
I've been out for a long walk with my son. Now it's gardening and housework. It's soooo lovely to see the sun (and the son)  :)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh that's exciting Nat!  I can't wait to see what the assignments will be :)  I am annoyed that a drift trike I bought my son is missing a part so have to drive 40 minutes so's his heart isn't broken.  The poor kid saw it and got so excited but can't ride it!  Then I will be feeding calves and doing my tapout workout.  It is a lovely day and so far so good minus the drift trike dilema.  Have an awesome day all x
RachLouise
218 posts
Its such a beautiful day here today! I am catching up with my housework, getting the pile of washing done and making a start on my assessment. Hope you all have a great day x
RachLouise
218 posts
Its such a beautiful day here today! I am catching up with my housework, getting the pile of washing done and making a start on my assessment. Hope you all have a great day x
Macs
5351 posts
A sunny day in the bay. I just come back from friends pj party last night. House is a mess as I expected. Just finished the house work with a hangover. Now Im on the couch, while my partner and kids are bright eyed bushy tails outside doing gardening.
Another cracker day in Queenstown.  Looking very forward to summer now.

Caught up with my Nana this morning and now painting my toe nails.  Make up brushes on the agenda too.

Have a great Sunday lovelies  :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat - oooh!

Some lovely Sundays there.  I literally just got up.  Decided to see how much sleep my body though tI needed; turns out that was nearly 13 hours.  Interesting.

So at some stage I'll shower, makeup and change.  Supposed to be heading out for coffee later and really should start to pack for Sydney. 

Macs
5351 posts
Oh I can't wait to see what mystery assignments the superheroes will be doing.  Hope your ear infections clears up soon Reeze x
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Sarah, there is nothing better than going to sleep on a Sunday knowing that you are super organised for the week ahead - even if everything has turned to custard by Wednesday! I had a sudden urge to clear out my things so now my Sunday has turned into taking photos of things for TradeMe. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I've been sitting in front of the computer catching up on FB and checking out BR. Thinking about going to buy some yummy fruit and taking a stroll. I need a more exciting life but I guess that's my responsilibity lol :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
My kids for some reason got up extra early today so bfast, then morning tea before heading to church dropped my son off to Bball training have come home made kids lunch Master 4 year old is asleep we're off to get master 12year old maybe a pop into the warehouse and home to continue destashing my house to pack up whats left for our move next weekend :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Sounds like a great day for everyone! It's gotten so warm here, I  forgot what it was like to have a hot house without using the heatpump.
Exciting for the superheroes assignments, they are literally my fave articles to read about
kknz
82 posts
Sounds like a few awesome Sunday's there. I've been living the definition of lazy Sunday today, with all I've accomplished was putting tonight's dinner in the crockpot & painting my nails, lol. Was nice to just have a day of doing nothing
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is so lovely and hot here in the Naki! Me, being the wonderful person I am (lol), I took my lawnmower around to a friends and mowed her lawns, they haven't been touched since June or July. Then we went grocery shopping and to Mitre 10 and planted stuff! It was lovely. Came home and found fiance had even done the dishes! Should've really done some washing but ah well, there's always tomorrow. Enjoy your evening you beautiful people x
simone94
191 posts
Attempting to get organised for the week, doing a bit of meal planning and have a truck load of study to do

Jesse
745 posts
Today has been a goodie :)

House cleaning done, make-up brushes washed, long walk in the sun and a few groceries. First My Food Bag arrived so I've been happily looking through this weeks recipes, now to make bliss balls for work snacks.
Lutece
1849 posts
Aww I hope you feel better soon, ear infections are sore and annoying and happy birthday eve to your daughter, she wouldve had fun today :)

Today I was a lazy sloth, I drunk a few too many apple vodkas and me & my babies have been indoors watching movies and eating our cupboards bare hehe

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!