Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Happy FriYay!

19 posts, 9 members
alikat
423 posts
Who is happy that its friday? This chick. Right here. i'll start and ya'll can chime in with why you're happy for the weekend:

- I passed my first post graduate paper. 56% isn't pretty, but its a pass and I'll take it as it was a subject that I don't love (auditing)
- We had the pink ribbon bake off today and raised $1000 at work, and everyone LOVED my beetroot and feta tarlettes, but our team didn't retain the bakeoff trophy.
- Sims 4 announced that the Seasons expansion pack is coming out (the gamers amongst us will understand)

Now, hit me up with why you're happy its friday and I'll celebrate your Friyay too with my glass of french bubbly!
Kimrose
1415 posts
Im happy its friyay because that means tomorrow is saturday and that means its my facial! Have had to reschedule twice now so I am really looking forward to it. Also, no work for two days, I have heaps of movies to watch and was told that Homeland is awesome as well so I have four seasons to watch.
Congratulations on your pass alicat! Awesome effort.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Congrats on your pass!
I'm stoked it's Friday as I just want to curl up and relax as it has been a stressful week at work. Plus it is freezing so jammies and slippers and some awesome home cooked food. There is also alcoholic ginger beer which is so comforting :-)
It's the simple things in life for me this weekend.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm looking forward to catching up on some movies and tv series. Beetroot and feta tartes is something I've never heard of. But then I come from a big family and we usually go for the budget cheeses that come in big 1kg blocks. Congrats on raising $1000 for pink ribbon day!
alikat
423 posts
yeah Lisa-Lou - who turned the heating off? But the main divide looked sooooo pretty covered in snow on the way to work this morning. Seeing the mountains covered in snow makes my heart sing. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Me! Took the day off to drive halfway down the island for a girls weekend. Cold but pretty :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats on the pass and fundraising @alikat. Sounds like you have had a busy week. I'm happy it's Saturday as this is day 6/6 working this week with Sunday off. It's also another day closer to my holiday next month. I'm really looking forward to a break from work.
MareeB
5239 posts
Coolish and dull day here. I'm going to visit a friend shortly then watch tele all night. Hopefully it's warm enough/dry enough for some yard work tomorrow!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats on your studies Ali. Your tarts sound nice too. 

Friday I was home all by myself . Partner and kids have gone to Tauranga. I worked today 6 th day this week absolutely knackered. I’m thinking pedicure tommorow and lunchout . My feet are killing me.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The snow is gorgeous I agree! Going to be another chilly week. Looking forward to the long weekend.
MareeB
5239 posts
I get a good view of the snow from here, but eeek it's freezing at the moment.
shazatron101
5112 posts
absolute shocker start (and end!) to the week, dunno what i ate but i got my first bout of food poisoning on sunday! spent most of sunday and all of monday being besties with the toilet.
think i am on the mend now, probably very dehydrated and on a diet of jelly, apple sauce and water. fun!

i saw the sims 4 were bringing out seasons, thats going to be awesome!!

maree, did you get your bbbe box yet!?!?!?!
MareeB
5239 posts
Hi Shaz sorry to hear you're sick - that's very annoying!

No I don't have my BBBE yet, hopefully tomorrow!
MareeB
5239 posts
I got mine today Shaz. It's fantastic!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Isnt it!!!! I want to buy another just for the mask and oil hahahahahaha THEYRE SO GOOD
MareeB
5239 posts
LOL, I thought about that too Shaz. Its an awesome box.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oooh lucky break - there's an All About You 3 just gone on pre-sale, so I got that one :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahaha awww... it looks so goooood... stop it Maree!!!! Enabler!!!
MareeB
5239 posts
I know Shaz I know!! I'm an addict, I really am .... I can't stop myself..

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!