Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Happy December

26 posts, 11 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy December everyone - and it is the most beautiful day imaginable here in the south :)
Macs
5351 posts
Happy December Maree. I got a phone call early this morning to go into work. For a first day of summer it was a beautiful sunny day. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Happy December! I started as I mean to continue - with a gift in the morning (thanks to my beauty advent calendar) and a good day at work, followed by a beach walk and now making a yum looking dinner while having a cider and relaxing :D
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yay summer is officially here!!!beautiful day @ the Mount :)
Don't worry Macs I was at work today too hehe
MareeB
5241 posts
Yep its a much better day now work is over :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Happy December Maree!!! (and everyone else :P ) 
Today was a good day, as it is Dec 1st the tree went up and now its sittin' pretty in the corner with presents underneath! Sadly.. none are for me though hahaha
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Happy December everyone! It's felt like summer in Wellington for the last two weeks. There's been no wind or rain and yesterday was ridiculously hot.

Like Trudi, I will be enjoying the start of each day opening my beauty advent calendar. Even better now only eight of those days will be work days. Yippee!
MareeB
5241 posts
Ooooh the advent calendars sound like fun. Shaz you'll have to buy yourself a little something to put under the tree...
tannygirl
3392 posts
It was a hot day down here. No advent calendar for me but the first Black Friday/Cyber Monday beauty haul arrived. And my Top Rated 2 box and All About Me box arrived. Thank you BR for reminding me that good things come to those who wait. I loved both boxes! It was so worth it. I went and ordered the newest release! I can put pics up for on the photowall of what was in the boxes in maybe a week or two or so people who ordered have a chance to open their boxes first and be surprised.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Advent calendars are the goods!!! I used today’s gift already, lovely product :)

Shaz I agree with maree. Treat yo’self, oi!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Which event calendar do you have Trudi? Would love to see a pic of all the goodies that were in there when you get to day 12.
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Beautiful Christmas advent calendar so a 25 day one tannygirl. My 4th one in three years; always amazing. I was actually at their HQ a couple months back and managed not to spoil any surprises for myself! Yay
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Happy december everyone! Today was so hot, almost too hot to go outdoors! The weather was perfect around twilight though, and the sunset was spectacular!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’ve used today’s gift as well, Trudi. I’ve put tomorrow’s on my bedside table so I can open it in the morning without getting out of bed lol. I do find advent calendars are a good motivator for getting out of bed the last few work days before Christmas. 

I thought it was a 24 day calendar until I found gift no.25 when digging around in it earlier!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Happy December ladies! Hot hot hot here in Nelson. Was super happy when work was over. Cider and relaxing night for me. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha! I could. Maybe the Twilight spray will fall into my cart, among other things... :-P I'm bein good tho, plus I know Santa will spoil me, my wishlist on his MightyApe account is 24 thangs long peheheheehehehe ;-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
We don't do a lot of presents in our family. We try to give each other experiences rather than things e.g. A nice meal out or tickets to an event. I do like to see presents under the tree though so I have a couple of old Lush gift boxes with the contents removed and re wrapped lol. And of course I bought them for myself too. I'm pretty good at buying presents for myself. 

I had had a terrible night's sleep so I opened Day 2 of my advent calendar at 4am, gave it a quick try then went back to sleep lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
And the 2nd of December is equally spectacular - yahoo - sun and warmth!

Shaz I have a big wish list on Mighty Ape too - books and books and books!!!

The advent calendars sound like lots of fun, I'll remember that for next year :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
We actually have some wind here today which has cooled things down a bit thankfully. 

Definitely try to get the Beautiful Christmas one next year Maree! It's my first one but I'm loving it so far. It comes in a big box with little packets to open every day, so much better value than other beauty calendars I've bought in the past. And all NZ brands too of course. Today's gift was from a company I've not tried beforehand which is always exciting.
shazatron101
5112 posts
tis lovely and warm here in da Naki, but we are once again under "severe weather watch" for thunderstorms, i think this is like the 3rd or 4th day in a row! it looks much more promising today than it has the last few days as well so thats nice, I do like storms.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sounds good Trudi. Would love to see want was included in the advent calendar at come Christmas day. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Hard to believe it is December.  It is usually a busy time of year with lots of extra outings and merriment. Annnnd presents!!!  I hope you all receive something that makes you all happy. Happy December everyone.
MissQT
1547 posts
happy December everyone! Can't believe it's so close to Christmas! We put up xmas decorations at work on Friday. I've never bought a beauty advent calendar but I did buy two BBBEs, one for now and for for xmas and I also got a great haul at Mecca the other day.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Did you go to the new Mecca at Queensgate by any chance QT? I'm wondering how it compares to the Wellington one. 
MissQT
1547 posts
yep that's the one soozie! It's quite similar except Queensgate has more skincare and the makeup stands are shorter (still same products though I think so it's just different display stands) which is good for short people like me :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh exciting if it has more skincare. I was hoping it might be bigger as some of the skincare stands in the cbd get squished down as more brands are brought in. I'll have to check it out once the hype has died down. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!